Me...wrestle as batgirl?

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Yes indeed boys and girls! I have a bout with the ever so sexy, super wrestler Miss Keri Carlson as the Evil Genie. She knows so many great holds, that I dont really stand a chance, but its ok since I always have a great time being thrown around by her. Check out the pics from our recent shoot for my c4s store! Hope you like them :)

Image Image Image Image
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

you're simply the best Cali!!!!

Are you planning to wrestle for heroinewrestling.com?? I really hope so!! :-)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omg Cali...that is awesome! I love seeing her twist and turn your body...putting you in strict submission holds...would love to see just what other magic that genie has in store for you!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

No fair looking like you're enjoying that so much! :D
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Did you execute the chloro-finisher :)?
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Im glad the clip was well recieved! Im working with Keri again later this week, so maybe the genie can make a come back. I know she is good with the chloro stuff, so we can definitely throw some of that in!

Ive not heard of the heroine wrestling site, but I should get in touch with them! Anyone know where theyre located?
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

CaliLogan wrote: Ive not heard of the heroine wrestling site, but I should get in touch with them! Anyone know where theyre located?

It is another site that Mighty Hypnotic owns......I'm sure he'd be MORE THAN WILLING to work with you. :D Again!