Blue Angels Meet The Queen Bee

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
badwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

FADE IN

SCENE 1

Blue Angels sneak down a corridor...

BLUE ANGEL 1
Did you see those people down in the warehouse? They were like zombies. I don't even think they noticed we were there. They just kept working.

BLUE ANGEL 2
Whatever is going on, the answer is in here some place. For once, we were ready.

BLUE ANGEL 1
Yeah, it was clever to put a tracking device in a bag of money in the bank vault. It told us exactly where the crooks' hideout is.

BLUE ANGEL 2
Let's nab whomever is responsible for the bank heist and get home in time for an early dinner.

Both Angels laugh as to themselves as they sneak down the hall...

SCENE 2

The angels enter into a room. In the room an attractive blonde woman is sitting on a throne. She is wearing a costume that resembles a bee. The two Angels are startled to find her.

BLUE ANGEL 2
Who are you?

QUEEN BEE
(laughs scornfully)
I am your Queen.

The Two Blue Angels fan out, flanking the Queen Bee. Blue Angel 1 sneaks closer and closer as Blue Angel 2 distracts the Queen.

BLUE ANGEL 2
You're nobody's Queen.

QUEEN BEE
We shall see, Blue Angel. Very soon you will call me your Queen.

Blue Angel 1 stops her advance and begins to look confused.

BLUE ANGEL 2
You're delusional. I'll never call you my Queen.

QUEEN BEE
You will. You'll have no choice. Already your partner is begining to understand. Aren't you, my dear?

BLUE ANGEL 1
(Blue Angel 1 appears to be struggling and confused.)
No.

QUEEN BEE
Yes, my dear. You are beginning to understand. Soon you will realize that I am your Queen.

BLUE ANGEL 1
No. You're not my Queen.

BLUE ANGEL 2
What are you doing to her?

QUEEN BEE
She is merely falling victim to my irresistible charm. Aren't you, my dear?

BLUE ANGEL 1
Your charm?

QUEEN BEE
Yes, you feel it, don't you?

BLUE ANGEL 1
Yes, I feel it.

QUEEN BEE
And you want to obey, don't you?

BLUE ANGEL
I want to obey.
(Realizing what she just said, she snaps out of it.)
No. I don't want to obey.

QUEEN BEE
But you do. You have no choice. With every passing second, you are more my slave.

BLUE ANGEL 2
Stop it. Whatever you are doing to her, stop it!

QUEEN BEE
I can't stop it. It just happens. I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. And, of course, I don't want to. You see, Blue Angel? Up until a few weeks ago, I was just an ordinary woman working in a lab. I was trying to solve the problem of the disappearing bees. We irradiated a bee hive so we could track them, and one day while working with the queen bee, she stung me.

Tell me, Blue Angel, do you know how a queen bee controls her hive?

BLUE ANGEL 2
Can't say that I do. Is it important?

QUEEN BEE
It is to your friend. Isn't, my dear?

BLUE ANGEL 1
Yes, My Queen.

BLUE ANGEL 2
What are you saying?

QUEEN BEE
Don't blame her. She can't help it. Just as you won't be able to stop yourself from calling me your Queen in a moment.

BLUE ANGEL 2
That will never happen!

QUEEN BEE
Oh, but it will. It's already happening. You just don't realize it yet.

BLUE ANGEL 2
You'll never be my Queen! Never!

QUEEN BEE
To answer the question I asked a few minutes ago, the queen bee controls her hive by emitting a pheromone that makes all the other bees obey her. Your partner got too close and is now my slave. She breathed in pheromones and has no choice but to obey me. She is my slave, just as you are becoming my slave. You may be farther away, but the pheromones are reaching you too. Every breath you take is making you my slave.

BLUE ANGEL 2
No!

QUEEN BEE
Blue Angel slave, bring your partner to me.

Blue Angel 1 immediately turns and attacks Blue Angel 2. They struggle while Blue Angel 2 protests that she doesn't want to hurt Blue Angel.

QUEEN BEE
That's it, struggle! The more you struggle, the more you breathe, and the faster you become my slave!

BLUE ANGEL 2
No. I will not be your slave!

Blue Angel 1 gets the upper hand and hold Blue Angel 2 in hold, locking her arms behind her back and pushes her toward the Queen Bee. Blue Angel struggles but can't stop herself being pushed closer.

QUEEN BEE
That's it, come closer. Soon the struggle will stop and you will be my slave.

BLUE ANGEL 2
Never!

Queen Bee stands and approaches Blue Angel 2 while she is held by Blue Angel 1. Queen Bee giggles maniacally while rubbing her hands seductively all over Blue Angel 2's body. Blue Angel 2 resists by holding her breath, a look of disgust on her face.

QUEEN BEE
You can't hold your breath forever.
(Queen Bee punches her in the stomach. Blue Angel 2 exhales sharply and breathes deeply.)
That's it. Breathe deeply.
(Queen Bee places her face so close to Blue Angel 2 almost kissing her, but stopping short.)
Breathe, my slave.

BLUE ANGEL 2
No. I won't be your slave. I won't. You'll never take my mind.

QUEEN BEE
I don't have to, my dear. Every breath you take is enslaving you. You have no choice. Look at me! That's right. Look at me. You are my slave now, aren't you?

BLUE ANGEL 2
No. I'm not.

QUEEN BEE
You are my slave now, aren't you?

BLUE ANGEL 2
No.
(Blue Angel 2 loses her defiance and begins to appear confused)
No.

QUEEN BEE
You ARE my slave now, aren't you?

BLUE ANGEL 2
No. I'm not your slave. Not your slave. not... your slave...

QUEEN BEE
You are my slave, aren't you?

BLUE ANGEL 2
Your slave?

QUEEN BEE
Say "Yes, My Queen, I am your slave."

BLUE ANGEL 2
No. I am your slave... My... Queen...

QUEEN BEE
You are my slave, aren't you?

BLUE ANGEL 2
Yes, My Queen, I am your slave.

QUEEN BEE
Good Slave. And now I will use both of you to lure and capture all the Blue Angels and have them use their powers at my service. You would like that, yes?

BLUE ANGEL 1 & blue angel 2
Yes, My Queen.

Queen Bee kisses both Blue Angels passionately and fondles their bodies. The Blue Angels become putty in her hands. Queen Bee has her way with both Blue Angels, making them declare that they are slaves and will obey and will capture the other angels as she brings them to orgasm over and over.

FADE OUT
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice, great hyno dialogue. Like the idea of the pheromones.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
WWchlorofan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Very well, more please is very interesting
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

A great hypnotic Scene.
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

as good as the story is there's something about it being sort of a video scene style that feels odd to me