hi i'm new here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Alexis Kay Lee
Neophyte
Neophyte

hi everyone, i'm new here. waiting for my first post to show up.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. The only thing you need to remember is that everyone else's opinions suck apart from yours, unless they agree with you. :D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

lol, yes we have lots of arguments - but I find it's always in good humor ;)

Welcome to the forum, hope your post shows up soon :)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Welcome indeed, always good to have more members sharing their thoughts!!!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi there!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

GLAD you made it here Alexis! :D

I asked Alexis to join here after she posted on my Boots-N-Heels Forum, asking for some new ideas for videos that she could do. Alexis is a professional fetish model that LOVES to play around in "messy" situations. :twisted: She's very keen on destroying designer boots and high heeled shoes in mud, rivers, rain....the messier the more "into it" she seems to thrive. :lol:

Anyways, when she asked for suggestions for some new ideas....I suggested that she start looking at doing some Superheroine clips. ESPECIALLY since there are hardly ANY out there where our heroine would become a wet, and/or muddy mess in FULL costume. Alexis responded back with how she'd LOVE to do some Superheroine clips....And then from there is how I suggested she join here...Introduce herself....and perhaps look for ideas and suggestions of "help" from other producers, who might be able to guide her on this next step. :D

She's an incredibly BEAUTIFUL gal....and one that I am absolutely thrilled to see taking a liking to a suggestion I made to her.....I cannot wait to see her in a Superheroine costume. :D
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

She would make a very sexy Supergirl and could re create the scene in the movie where she falls in that muddy bog, getting her costume all wet and dirty...and it could be a kryptonite bog for good measure :D !!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think she'd make a very sexy ANYTHING! (assuming that's an eponymous avatar) but you are absolutely right S i M, that scene is made for her given Gmans description of Alexis' tastes. If you aren't familiar with the scene Alexis there are still screencaps on the Supergirl defeated by Kryptonite thread , page 3, but it sounds right up your street.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A tame picture of her...:lol:

But as you can see, water, some pretty wet sand, high heels, torn stockings.....and like I said, this is a "tame" pic.....:D

sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This lovely young lady brings with her some serious posibilities. Would love to see a heroine weakend and in a muddy/wet/quicksand/etc peril. Although I'm more of a bootless hosed legs fan myself. The SG trapped by kryptonite in the bog sounds very interesting.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Might be getting a little ahead of myself here but this is my thinking.... Supergirl (in the classic Helen Slatter costume, as to me its the sexiest!) is fighting a villain/ness and winning easily, she is been very cocky and arrogant, what she does not know is that the villian is leading her closer and closer to a trap, the kryptonite bog! Eventually they get close enough to it, that its starts to affect SG, she starts to feel unsteady on her feet and feel pain through her body, "oh, whats happening to me" she says, the villain responds, "whats the matter hero, not feeling so Super anymore?" and with this pushes SG into the muddy bog. For the next several minutes we see Supergirl struggle around in the bog moaning and groaning as the villian taunts her from the side explaining it was a trap all along and that its kryptonite. Finally SG passes out in the bog due to the krypto exposure. The villain then drags her lifeless body out and we see her sexy costume covered in mud/dirt and all wet. After lying on the ground for a while SG starts to come round but due to been covered in the krypto muck is still too weak to move or fight, she says to the villain "what have you done to me" to which they reply "we have not even started yet Supergirl, we have plans for you (insert evil laugh here!!), the villian then places one of their hands on SG's chest and with that they both disappear and the vid ends...whats peoples thoughts...i for one think it would make a damn hot vid!!!!

Heres a few shots of the original sexy scene with Helen Slater.
vlcsnap-285783.png
vlcsnap-285783.png (325.04 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
vlcsnap-285849.png
vlcsnap-285849.png (421.82 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
vlcsnap-286043.png
vlcsnap-286043.png (417.86 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
vlcsnap-286751.png
vlcsnap-286751.png (466 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
vlcsnap-286904.png
vlcsnap-286904.png (414.77 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HAHA!!! I LOVE it....:D

I'd be very willing to bet that Alexis would tackle that project. :D I do know that it could take some time for her to get fully started....Her webmaster explained to me recently that they have no costumes currently, and where they live.....The Caribbean, it is sometimes difficult for them to find such costumes. Soooo...I'd imagine if anyone knows of good places for them to shop....that would definitely help them get started. :D
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I hope they can make it happen, i am so into this idea now, would love to see Alexis in that situation !!! :D
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Love the WAM material.

Supergirl Swamp peril:
relic___Supergirl__Finale___by_Safari_Girl.jpg
relic___Supergirl__Finale___by_Safari_Girl.jpg (213.34 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
As for supergirl costumes it depends how much they'd like to spend.

http://www.custom-costumes.net/index.html
Check out the "Supergirl Returns" costume at the bottom of the page, great quality.

As for cheaper costumes (more likely considering they're doing WAM content), these guys are doing some great deals atm:
http://www.costumecraze.com/
Last edited by swampy170 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

That Supergirl returns costume would be great and would look awesome all wet and muddy on a defeated Supergirl!!!!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Actually I talked with Ricky, the site's owner. He makes them to order so you have to contact him direct.

However he's asking $300 - which is just a little steep!

Still, it would look awesome, and is certainly the best supergirl costume I've ever seen.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

As long as its a leotard version of the costume and not the crop top one i will be happy, i think the original type costume is far sexier.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

That's a problem I've been finding - there are no mass produced leotard supergirl costumes :/

There's either the two piece type or the dress type which look like leotard costumes :[
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah it is a shame, the two piece is still hot but there is just something so much hotter for me about the leotard especially when Supergirl is in peril :D
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

swampy170 wrote:That's a problem I've been finding - there are no mass produced leotard supergirl costumes :/

There's either the two piece type or the dress type which look like leotard costumes :[
The classic supergirl costume is a leotard even though it has the skirt sewn onto it, it is still a leotard underneath.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I agree, that's exactly what the classic supergirl costume is.

However what I'm saying is there are no classic supergirl costumes available in mass produced form, they've gotta be custom made.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

swampy170 wrote:I agree, that's exactly what the classic supergirl costume is.

However what I'm saying is there are no classic supergirl costumes available in mass produced form, they've gotta be custom made.
And what I'm saying is the classic supergirl costume that is usually availible every halloween, and probably year round from online sources, is a leotard with the skirt attached. The costume that I used in this video is still mass produced and availible and it is a leotard.
Attachments
generated_4767132.gif
generated_4767132.gif (276.17 KiB) Viewed 4802 times
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

O.o Forgot about that one. Where abouts do you buy it from? Is it a chain retailer in the US?

Over here in the UK Halloween is not half as big, so most superstores don't stock many costumes - your best bet is online. Although I'm well aware of the costume I've not seen it for sale anywhere online recently :/

Though I must admit I'm not a fan of the rear of that costume, I'd much prefer a zip at the back rather than the lace up thing :[
Last edited by swampy170 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

I've had mine for a number of years but I check out stores around halloween every year for props and ideas and the ocasionall costume and I always see that costume availible. I also check the links to costume dealers that people post here and I've seen it a few times.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Lets just make one Swampy, although i am no good at sewing! :D
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

lol, I would consider it. It'd be down to a matter of finding the right leotard, really - as I can source most other things.

For a pretty good one I'd guestimate about £100 to £150 would do it, though that'd be mainstream production quality. However spending that much It's not much more to order a custom one.
Last edited by swampy170 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

True and it would have to be perfect for my Supergirl so worth the extra cost to see her slowly defeated in it!!!
Alexis Kay Lee
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yay! I can post! Thanks everyone, especially Gman for showing me this place! Wow, this looks like it's going to be fun. I can't wait to trash some superhero outfits, mine or my nemesiseseses.... nemesi? need to brush up on my superheroine talk.
Alexis Kay Lee
Neophyte
Neophyte

That Kryptonite bog scene sounds like fun. So who's going to be the villainess?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think it should be your nemesis' costume ;P

Hmm, not sure about the villainess - Jade would be a possibility, a woman who essentially goes around in a kyrptonite suit and is one of Supergirls worst enemies.

The best costume I've seen for Jade was a green and black latex suit - she's not a widely known character, so there aren't really any costumes specifically meant to be her.

A scene with jade would be cool, she has enhanced strength, while her suit and body directly weaken Supergirl - making it easy for Jade to dominate.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Alexis Kay Lee wrote:That Kryptonite bog scene sounds like fun. So who's going to be the villainess?
It would be an awesome scene, would so love to see you as Supergirl in that situation!!!!
Alexis Kay Lee
Neophyte
Neophyte

That does sound hot. That Kryptonite outfit pressed against me. I'll look around for someone to do that wth me.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Alexis Kay Lee wrote:That does sound hot. That Kryptonite outfit pressed against me. I'll look around for someone to do that wth me.
It sounds amazing, you as Supergirl falling into a kryptonite bog, struggling around to get out while losing all your power as a villianess laughs from the side at your demise!! Eventually you pass out and the villainess pulls you out and we get to see your sexy supergirl costume and wet and dirty and stuck to your hot body...wow!!!! :D
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl is mine wrote:
Alexis Kay Lee wrote:That does sound hot. That Kryptonite outfit pressed against me. I'll look around for someone to do that wth me.
It sounds amazing, you as Supergirl falling into a kryptonite bog, struggling around to get out while losing all your power as a villianess laughs from the side at your demise!! Eventually you pass out and the villainess pulls you out and we get to see your sexy supergirl costume and wet and dirty and stuck to your hot body...wow!!!! :D
Also the krypto suit idea does sound immense, that would be a very sexy way to see Supergirl taken down!!!
lycan69
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I wonder if anyone is willing to run with this idea.
It's been brought up several times and seems to have a lot of interest. I guess it's a difficult scene to film.

I'd love to see Supergirl (classic Helen Slater leotard costume) falling prey to a mucky kryptonite bog.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Welcome. We're insane.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

http://www.liquidvinylclothing.com/Supe ... stume.html

I purchased this costume for a shoot i did, Suzi was such a professional and dealing with her was such a great expierence, i would def recommend using her! :)