My perfect Supergirl

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Please excuse the terrible insignia; best I could do quickly with MS Paint. Otherwise I like it. Never been a skirt fan (sorry SkirtFan) so I just gave her red trunks. And easy-to-remove short boots and of course tan tights.

Now all we need is some Kryptonite and she's at our mercy.
Attachments
Supergirl.jpg
Supergirl.jpg (58.92 KiB) Viewed 2295 times
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice Sign, two other character creators you might want to look at.

http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/ This is the newest version of HM.

http://fabricadeherois.blogspot.com/ This site has a couple different ones. I use the Animated edition which does characters like the Bruce Tim DC animated stuff. Be forewarned not all the controls are in English so you have to do some fiddling to figure out all the controls.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Sgz6,

My brother from another mother! :lol: Thanks for the heads-up on HM3. Great new options but much more involved as well. So here's my revised HM3 version of the Girl of Steel. (Cut-and-pasting the emblem was a true Bitch-O-Tron 3000. Had to give Kara breast-reconsruction to get the colors and shapes to match.) Also gave her more of a pixie-style haircut.

And the leg pose I selected wouldn't let me get her boots right, so I left her matte tan tights-covered feet bare. (sigh...)

Comments and critiques, please.
Attachments
supergirl perfect.JPG
supergirl perfect.JPG (53.44 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Not bad S4D, my only suggestion would be to go for more of a swimsuit bottom than that high cut. Of course some guys like the high cut so this is mostly my own preference. Great work!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sgz6 wrote:Not bad S4D, my only suggestion would be to go for more of a swimsuit bottom than that high cut. Of course some guys like the high cut so this is mostly my own preference. Great work!
I actually agree with you. But I was naving a ton of trouble getting the other style of trunks to scale correctly that I went with the higher cut ones.

It seems like you and I are quite often on the same page in such things; similar tastes.