Wanted To Say Hi & Reintroduce Mysel

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
league
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey Everyone,

My name is Vesta for those of you that dont know me. I own www.leagueofamazingwomen.com used to model for it as well but have long ago hung that up. Just got to old LOL.... Anyway I have spent most of the last 18 months deployed (my day job is military) so I have kind of mtotally lost touch with everyone. Even missed my own convention Fetish Con lol. Anyway I wanted to thank Shakeshift as him and my hubby kept my sites going while I was gone.

I was not able to look at my site or any other adult things as they were blocked lol But my hubby kept my comics coming so allw as not lost. Many of you I know but I see a lot of new faces so I look forward to catching up with everyone and meeting some new people as well.

This month will be my first month back to shooting my stuff alone again , I have Kendra James and Alexis Grace next week as well as Hannah Perez and later this month I finally get to shoot Ashley Graham, yea!!! So I am hitting the ground running!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone...
Vesta
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Vesta! So good to have one of the greats engaging here. You'll find a wide range of tastes and opinions and having someone of your experience and perspective will definitely be a welcome addition.

I've been a fan for ages; thanks for producing some truly incredible work.

Also, thanks to a fellow servicemember. I just retired after 28 yrs. as an O-5 in Uncle Sugar's Navy. PM me if you ever want to swap war stories. :D

Welcome dear lady.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey Vesta,

Great to hear you're back.

Too bad your not in the Brit forces, I'd know some of the tech guys who might be able to .. cough.. help you out with getting around the filters - quietly ;)

Loved LAW for ages great to hear there's lots going on - particularly that there's such great talent shooting content this month :)

Happy holidays to you too,
Alex
league
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well thank you for all the fine comments, i am USAF myself , a flight nurse mostly I fly in C130's (medicaal crew not pilot) but I also do sometime in Black hawks (medevac missions) and some bigger aircraft. Id love to do some war stories as well LOL>..

sign4deaf wrote:Vesta! So good to have one of the greats engaging here. You'll find a wide range of tastes and opinions and having someone of your experience and perspective will definitely be a welcome addition.

I've been a fan for ages; thanks for producing some truly incredible work.

Also, thanks to a fellow servicemember. I just retired after 28 yrs. as an O-5 in Uncle Sugar's Navy. PM me if you ever want to swap war stories. :D

Welcome dear lady.
league
Neophyte
Neophyte

That is too bad I worked with RAF a lot , plus when I got back my hubby and I vacationed in Cyprus, on the Army base there Dhekelia I think its called there is a little Fish and Chips shop that makes the ebst fish and chips Ive ever had LOL

Anyway good to be home for awhile and thank you for the nice compliments about the site. Its always been a good source of fantasy fulfillment for me more so then anything else but its fun so thanks!
swampy170 wrote:Hey Vesta,

Great to hear you're back.

Too bad your not in the Brit forces, I'd know some of the tech guys who might be able to .. cough.. help you out with getting around the filters - quietly ;)

Loved LAW for ages great to hear there's lots going on - particularly that there's such great talent shooting content this month :)

Happy holidays to you too,
Alex
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

That's really good to hear Vesta, i thought some of the stories were... a little different but they kept the updates more or less really timely, except that bit with the vacation schedule but that's easily forgivable compared t some other sites.

NIce to have you back among us.
league
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you :) Again nice to be home for the holidays have missed the last few. Sorry about the vacation debacle. We were traveling a lot and I was afraid that I might not be able to get things uploaded etc as I had trouble doing that last Euro vacation. So this time we just tossed up the entire months update. I am sorry about that...

Kitten wrote:That's really good to hear Vesta, i thought some of the stories were... a little different but they kept the updates more or less really timely, except that bit with the vacation schedule but that's easily forgivable compared t some other sites.

NIce to have you back among us.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Good to have you back. Now WHERE IS MY DAMNED RELIEF PITCHER? :wink: [-o<

lol.

Also, I take umbrage at the comment that the stories in Vesta's absence were "...a little different." --> Those stories were the best VOLTRON that red and blue lion could possibly make without the benefit of Gold Lion Vesta and the rest of the team to merge up with. =)
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

Welcome back, Vesta! I always have admired service members that put their life on the line for their country....without the advantage of super powers :)
Shellene
aka Wonder Woman :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15727
league
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you... Could us ethe super powers LOL Looks like you have been busy while I was gone. Your clip store looks like it has some good stuff in it.

WndrWmn28 wrote:Welcome back, Vesta! I always have admired service members that put their life on the line for their country....without the advantage of super powers :)
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

Thanks! Yeah, I took a break for a while but I have more backing now so I have the means to amp it up a little, lol We're filming tomorrow actually, with some new models, I'm really excited!! :)
Shellene
aka Wonder Woman :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15727