PayPal

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Why arent we allowed to pay with Paypal anymore? I used it all the time because I don't have a creditcard. I still don't, so how am I supposed to buy a video? Does anyone know?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Think they had security issues
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

So now what do I do? I dont own a creditcard?
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

can you buy prepaid cards that can be used where visa/MC are otherwise used..?
Raven33
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've talked about this with MH, it seems it didn't have anything to do with security issues but more that paypal does not want to be associated with what the site promotes.
And yes i do share your pain, there's several video on the sites that I really wants to see but sadly can't and support MH for the outstanding quality he has been producing lately.

He is currently looking for a way to allow those of us without a creditcard to still make purchase and from his most recent reply it seemed like it was almost done.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

For the record any American adult who wants or needs a credit card can go to a bank and get a secured card. That really shouldn't be an issue.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Or another way to do is with a pre-paid Visa card. You can buy them in a lot of supermarkets, Walmarts, places like that.

http://usa.visa.com/locators/prepaid-card-instore.jsp

I am still working on an credit-card alternative.

I am going to move this thread to the misc section.
Nightx1221
Neophyte
Neophyte

So paypal is still okay to use but it just did not want to be linked with these kinds of videos am I right?