Hypno Subforum

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

The forums started big on hypno when MH was in charge, but now that it's turned into a joint venture it's become generalist for superheroine fetish.

As a superheroine hypno fan the main reason I come to the site (and most discussion threads) is drowned out by a bunch of other fetishes.

I propose having a subforum for hypno. Understandably we want to avoid an "every fetish gets its subforum" but honestly if wrestling and "hard peril" can get a forum I think one of the big fetishes that this forum was founded on deserves it.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

A good bit of my material would be at home there. I'm all for it!
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

I'm going to assume the lack of admin response is a veiled "no."
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
Dixon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Let me add a belated vote for a spot for the hypnofetishists. Like rb9, I watch MH's videos for the hypnosis/mind control content. I think a subforum where we can discuss what we like/dislike about heroine/hypno videos, share stories, suggest plot ideas, etc., would be awesome.

I also understand the reluctance to balkanize the forum too much, what with the new "hard core" subforum. But I bet enough hypno fans will come out of the woodwork to make a new subforum worthwhile.

-Dixon
Dixon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks MH! I appreciate the love.

-Dixon
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sure no problem!

rb, wasn't ignoring you, I didn't have internet access for a couple of days...odd as that sounds, it was actually kind of nice. I might have to take more internet holidays in the future :)
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

*waves hands around slowly*

You want to make a Hypno Subforum. You want to. You want..."

*zzzz*
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

MightyHypnotic wrote:Sure no problem!

rb, wasn't ignoring you, I didn't have internet access for a couple of days...odd as that sounds, it was actually kind of nice. I might have to take more internet holidays in the future :)
I figured, sometimes it is easy to assume that if a post goes unnoticed you don't care, but then I look at the volume of threads at this forum and the projects you're working on...
tex7474
Neophyte
Neophyte

Did anything come of this and was a hypno subforum started? If so can you post a link as I waould be very interested to have a look at it as my favourite parts in the stories on here are the hypno/choloform ones. Thank you.