superheroine hq any good?

General discussions about superheroines!
derekh2011
Neophyte
Neophyte

hi fell across this website on my travels and it looks good. is anyone a member?
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

It's mostly just a place where people have posted pics, so its great for that. Most of the videos are easily found on YouTube and Daily Motion and such but at least they're in one place so that's nice. The chat feature is buggy and there appears to be a few girls there who want to roleplay but it can be hard to link up with them due to differences in time zones. Also, as is the case anytime with chat, they may not be chicks so...worth a look, costs nothing to sign up.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm a member myself and even though you can hook up with interesting people. There was an apalling length of downtime recently, as well as a lot of spam (although that seems to have cleared a bit)
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Im a member too but have lost interest in that site as its just to much to search through & you can't really contact any one there almost everyone I have as friends have there profiles set to private its to much of a pain,
can't even remeber the last time I went back there ? ? ?
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ripper1 wrote:Im a member too but have lost interest in that site as its just to much to search through & you can't really contact any one there almost everyone I have as friends have there profiles set to private its to much of a pain,
can't even remeber the last time I went back there ? ? ?
Hi Ripper, the problem with privacy isn't anything to do with friends setting there profiles to private, it's one of the many flaws with the site in general. :?
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wanted to join just to check it out. How do you get an invite code?
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

djhooker85 wrote:Wanted to join just to check it out. How do you get an invite code?
You don't need an invite, you can just go to sign up and register :)
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Nope you definitely need an invite code.
MiuraSV

Also wondering how to get an invite code...
jralmei

Hi, I also found the site SuperheroineHQ online, tried to subscribe it but it is required a code. If someone could give me one I would most appreciate it!
Thanks.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

This code is news to me. When I signed up there was no code.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

drh1966 wrote:This code is news to me. When I signed up there was no code.
Same here, it must be new. :?
justnorm2
Neophyte
Neophyte

I believe the admin of the site put a code system in because of all the spam that was showing up on the site.... There hasn't been any new sign ups since January the 3rd..... Not sure what the admin of the site is doing about this.....
derekh2011
Neophyte
Neophyte

cheers guys, shame theres an invite code system
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

someone could give me the invitation code? would greatly appreciate it
Rye
Producer
Producer

Zet-
I just sent you an invitation to see if it worked. Try and register now.
Nhoerst
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mind if I get one of them there invite codes as well please!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Not sure if it worked for Zet since he didn't reply but sure. Just PM me your email or post it here if you don't care.
If it does end up working then let us know.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

FYI, I've been told that some people who I've sent invites to, the code doesn't work or they don't receive the invite, not too sure why :-k
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I think the site is pretty good. There is a focus on supergirl related stuff like pics and videos.
Rye
Producer
Producer

To all who sent me a PM,

Penguin81 is right, and the current code doesn't appear to work so there is no use in trying. I posted a message their asking if anyone has the new code.

Rye
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

How do i get an invite code?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The invite code isn't working at present. Unless you were already a member, there's no way to enjoy the SHiP videos or the photos until the system is fixed.
derekh2011
Neophyte
Neophyte

i hope they do fix this problem site looks even better since i originallt posted!
Rufus
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey I was wondering if anyone had an invite code for SuperheroineHQ, thanks
soorat
Neophyte
Neophyte

[YouTube][/YouTube]

Hi I've been trying to contact the website admin for a few months now to get an invite code or at least some clue as to what I need to do to get one

No reply

Anyone here able to help please?