WrestleDolls 1 - Angelique Kithos Vs. Natalie Minx

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

For those of you who do the EClipStore thing, we're set up over there now. Still setting up the Camvoy/Paladin City stuff at the Camvoy store, but WrestleDolls is intended to be separate from that so it's at its own store. And the store is activated!

http://www.eclipstore.com/357

Still trying to get the Clips4Sale one set up so we'll see what happens with that.

WrestleDolls is intended to be a non-nude female wrestling series, focusing more on wrestling and action. It's a series I've been wanting to do for a while and decided that 2012 would be the year I would start it up. This particular match starts with Angelique and Natalie each giving their thoughts on the match, then the match itself. Looking to make more matches in the future during my various shoots.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Some shots of Angelique and Natalie in their wrestling gear.
Attachments
SDC13502 (768x1024).jpg
Angelique
SDC13502 (768x1024).jpg (436.16 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
SDC13506 (768x1024).jpg
Natalie
SDC13506 (768x1024).jpg (423.69 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

And we now have the Clips4Sale store up! It's all Gizmo Card for the moment, but hopefully that can be rectified soon. Looking to have more matches in the coming months.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/52159
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Trailer now available!

[youtube][/youtube]
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Looks pretty good from here, dude. Hoping to buy it soon and I can't wait to see the videos ahead as well.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would love to see kithos put that blonde in a hardcore camel clutch!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I love the camel clutch. I'm also pretty big on the clawhold. Hoping to work at least one of those into a clip sometime soon, but we'll see what happens.