Bat Tracy vs Joker- Tracy Jordan

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/43460

The story opens up as Barbara(Tracy Jordan) faces a dilemma of either being there for her father or taking down the Joker(Jacqueline Mae) who happens to be causing a ruckus in a theater room. So in an instant decision, she fake coughs her way into dealing with the Joker and transforms into Bat-Girl(Bat Tracy as the title says). What happens next might as well have been Bat Tracy's worst night ever.

What I liked about this video: Tracy Jordan, obviously. She speaks just like the BatGirl of old, well, how a batgirl should speak. Instant reaction to either a tazer shot taken by BatGirl or a swarm of "flies" buzzing around Bat Girl was pretty spot-on. Instead of what could've been a defiling of a superheroine, there was instead classic peril scenes between heroine and villain consisting of bondage, tracy holding on to her mask fiercely, and the classic cape over the unsuspecting heroine moment definitely gave it that old school feel.

What I didn't like about this video: The joker dancing that seemed to happen randomly. I just felt there was room for something else during that time. This is a minor flaw, not too damaging, but the joker's attire looks unlike the original.

Overall: I have no real complaints against this and this is definitely recommended for those who love old-school feel superheroine videos and Tracy Jordan fans alike. For fans of bondage, KOs, fondling, and something different.

9/10