Virago: Spellbound- Hypnotics World of Superheroines

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://www.hypnoticsworld.com

Virago is back and she's just as hungry for superheroine destruction as before.

Blue Angel Tina(Tina Krause) wanders into a room hoping to find Arkham's original villainess of villainesses Virago(Darenzia). Her search, however, becomes a surprise attack as the hypnotic one captures the angel first in vintage fashion: A chloro knockout. With a fondle of a fallen superheroine and spoken words, she orders Tina to capture Blue Angel Jade(Jade Indica) so she can become one of her soon to be trophies of defeat. What happens next is betrayal among superheroines, pain, and the reinvention of evils' favorite villain: Virago.

What I liked about this video: The music added suspense, especially where Virago captures the first angel. The visual FX was a nice touch to emphasize that a transformation of good to evil was about to happen. The transformation of Jade's character, though I was expecting a visual as well, did make sense since it made Virago's stare important to her well-known super powers.

What I didn't like about this video: 2 minor flaws. The reaction time to the first angels' capture didn't seem too convincing. Was hoping for a gasp of some sort. The transitions seemed kinda off at times, camera angle wise.

Overall: From the setting to the actresses, this set the stage very well for the return of one of Hypnotics Worlds' top villainesses. And despite its' minor flaws, it's easy to see that HW not only stayed true to their main site, but delivered a top quality video that any fan, new or current, will love.

For fans of: Hypnotics World, knockout scenes, torture, hypnosis, humiliation, and domination.

9/10
ryzombie619
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah, I did enjoy the episode, however, Virago was not wearing her traditional spandex, which kind of bummed me out. I'd also love to see Virago defeated one of these days.