Queen of Swords

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I was always a big fan of this character and was wondering if any of the producers out there were ever interested in doing a video featuring this heroine? I always thought the idea of a bunch of thugs wanting to find out her true identity and then blackmailing her would make for a good video. I know there are so many Wonderwoman/Supergirl type characters that are done I just thought something different could be fun.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Queen of Swords costume (basically a female Zorro) was certainly very sexy indeed. I would love to see such a character face unmasking peril.

The original QoS was unmasked once in the series, but it was by a former lover who chose not to reveal her secret.
[youtube][/youtube]

However, I expect she would need to be brought up to date as a contemporary vigilante. It would be prohibitively expensive to recreate 19th century California with all the period costumes and horseback riding.
Attachments
23.jpg
23.jpg (41.54 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
31.jpg
31.jpg (27.05 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Ah! Perhaps.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I always thought she was sexy with that mask EVEN though she did not wear tights or a leotard.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Ok, these pics are turning my imagination on!
I am reminded of my lust for latino and Italian women. =P~
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

It was a very hot costume, in fact I remember her getting into trouble in a few episodes, there is even one where she is captured and bound to a pole, though she escapes before anything can happen to her.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I watched a few episodes. I like the black bustier! Add a black catsuit that shows some cleavage, black boots and red sash and you've got a costume!
Roguehorn
Neophyte
Neophyte

I was a fan of the show myself, I think it would make a pretty good peril video.
Set in the present fighting an evil government, getting captured and punished by the same government.
Neilred
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hey,

interestingly, I did a fiction called LOST IN TIME where Queenie winds up in our time
(2001) and picks up several black unitards. in fact, one or two other tales has her wearing
them. so seeing her in a unitard, sash, etc. might be fun.
You really need to have every square inch of
your ass kicked.-- "Dark Willow" to Buffy
(TWO TO GO-Season 6)
tsbymmrr
Neophyte
Neophyte

Here a couple of links from you tube, think it the only episode with some peril, from Death of the queen this first link starts around the 3 min mark

this one starts around the end of the clip