Bat Tomi turns into Bat Bitch- Tomiko's Superheroine Store

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/37387/

This is a review of my own thinking based on replaying the video as well as reviewing the characters, storyline, etc.

Bat Tomi(Tomiko) returns from a day of fighting crime. Exhaustion soon overcomes her, so she decides to retire to her bedroom for the day. She massages her own feet and suddenly falls asleep. Moments later, we see Voodoo Chick(Dragonlily) enter the premises looking to make Bat Tomi's relaxation a little more perilous. Can our superheroine awaken soon enough to prevent this?

What I liked about this video: Dragonlily playing a deranged voodoo villainess was funny to see. Bat Tomi's hypnosis scene was also well done, especially as we see her dancing in a trance-like way. Unlike past videos, the quality was alot more improved. It was most evident as we see the voodoo chick tie up an unconscious Bat Tomi. You can literally see just how unaware of things our superheroine is.

What I didn't like about this video: during the invisible smoke scene, the reaction felt overacted or carried on a little longer than a usual scene of that nature. there was a little too much interaction between villainess and superheroine. was hoping for more struggle.

Overall: From this video, the viewer can instantly see the changes that Tomiko has made from previous videos before. Together, like videos before and after, She and Dragonlily make quite the combination that no superheroine fan should pass up.

7/10