EVil Shauna Returns for SuperCali (pics)

General discussions about superheroines!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

The last time we saw Evil Shauna, she hypnotized BattleBabe into becoming one of her henchmen, assisting in her quest for world domination. Shauna's next target is SuperCali, and she has the newly transformed BadBabe to help her capture the superheroine.

C4S synopsis:
Luring BattleBabe into becoming one of her henchmen simply wasnt good enough for Evil Shauna. She has been on a quest for world domination and will let no one stand in her way, especially the pesky little SuperCali. With the recently transformed *BadBabe* at her side, the villain and her sidekick devise a plan to trap the goody-two-shoes Superheroine and make her one of their own. Although SuperCali doesn't go down without a fight, her defenses are weakened and she falls into the trap, turning on the world she once protected.

Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

You look SuperHot as SuperCali, that's a great costume. And as always, you look Awesome! all tied up.

If possible, for your bound, forced orgasm fans, could you make an ongoing list you could occasionally update, of the scenes/movies/sites where that's occurred. Here on this thread or on a new one. I really want to check out all of them.
JasonC
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is.......
I don't know.
I mean CaliLogan isn't exactly a new model.
She has been around for awhile....
Are you telling me she couldn't afford a non-holloween costume? so many of the models doing these movies for us are spending the money and they are getting my business...I want to buy movies with her but I really cant get passed the cheap costumes.

I don't know if you understand the message you are sending us.

its like this

I don't really have an interest in this but you do so let me just milk you for your money

I am not saying thats how you think.....but its how it comes across when you and several other models pop up in cheap costumes.
there is a thread that was made awhile ago that points out exactly what you ladies need to do.

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... +to#p38506

there thats the link

please take a moment to read through it and you will find the keys to ultimate success making superheroine movies for us.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

JasonC wrote:This is.......
I don't know.
Are you telling me she couldn't afford a non-holloween costume? so many of the models doing these movies for us are spending the money and they are getting my business...I want to buy movies with her but I really cant get passed the cheap costumes.

its like this

I don't really have an interest in this but you do so let me just milk you for your money

I am not saying thats how you think.....but its how it comes across when you and several other models pop up in cheap costumes.
there is a thread that was made awhile ago that points out exactly what you ladies need to do.

there thats the link

please take a moment to read through it and you will find the keys to ultimate success making superheroine movies for us.
I understand that you have critiques of the costumes, but I don't think it's appropriate to talk to a model in such a condescending tone with words like "what you ladies need to do." I know Cali puts a ton of work into her videos, and would probably be very receptive if you communicated this more constructively.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I don't know.

its like this

there thats the link

You must have never seen her Bat-Cali costume, which is very high quality.
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

If Cali just produced superheroine videos, I would agree with you. But she caters to a wide variety of fetishes, and high quality costumes are very expensive. I'm sure she'd have to raise her prices to cover the cost. And the fact is, it is her job. I'm sure she enjoys it, but the bottom line is, she's doing this to make money.

At any rate, don't buy her video if you don't like it. But being condescending or insulting producers isn't going to help at all.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I do prefer high quality costumes but at the same time variety is the spice of life. If all girls wore the same SG cozy, it would get , well very 'samey' , plus in some of these vids costumes are ripped from their bodies and destroyed so I have some sympathy with the gals going for a cheaper option on occasion.
Ok so its not a classic Sg, but Cali is a brunette so not technically classic Sg material either, but its still a very beautiful woman dressed to some people's tastes.
Jason C - Can't it just be accepted as 'her take on Sg' and ok its not for you but you address the original poster as if she isn't here reading this and then address her directly as if she is.
You got every right to not like it and every right to say so here, bit it just comes over as very condescending.
Perhaps someone had requested she wear it, we dont know the ins and outs about how it came to be made.
And its not that I'm a rabid Cali fan or anything. I think she is lovely but this isn't my cup of tea.
Just feel you could express your disappointment a little better(less abruptly) is all
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

I wish I'd seen this message sooner. Im sorry that youre disappointed with my costume. You see, I produce many different genres of fetish films and would LOVE to buy expensive costumes and props for each video. The problem is that this business isnt neccessarily as lucrative as you might think, and I would never break even if I tried to go Hollywood with every script. At least not for someone who runs a small company such as myself.

I do have a very authentic 1960's Batgirl costume, which is more suitable for me given my hair color and all, but when someone sends me an outfit for a video, I find it rude to critique the quality. Rather, I wear it and say thank you as Im grateful that someone bothered to send me something they thougth I'd look good in.
I don't know.

its like this

there thats the link

lerxstcat
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Cali, you look great in the costume. If JasonC wants to see you in a more traditional SG costume, perhaps he should commission a custom and send you the costume he wants to see you in along with a script.

This is fun stuff, not Hollywood budgeted. It's cool that ladies like you want to do these videos. I realize that some people get very specific in their minds as to what they want to see, but please just keep doing what you are doing. Thanks and Happy New Year!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Thanks! I really appreciate it :)

Happy New Year to you!

xoxo
lerxstcat wrote:Cali, you look great in the costume. If JasonC wants to see you in a more traditional SG costume, perhaps he should commission a custom and send you the costume he wants to see you in along with a script.

This is fun stuff, not Hollywood budgeted. It's cool that ladies like you want to do these videos. I realize that some people get very specific in their minds as to what they want to see, but please just keep doing what you are doing. Thanks and Happy New Year!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Cali, u look mad hot in anything u wear girl! Love your vids!
WndrWmn28
Producer
Producer

CaliLogan wrote:I wish I'd seen this message sooner. Im sorry that youre disappointed with my costume. You see, I produce many different genres of fetish films and would LOVE to buy expensive costumes and props for each video. The problem is that this business isnt neccessarily as lucrative as you might think, and I would never break even if I tried to go Hollywood with every script. At least not for someone who runs a small company such as myself.

I do have a very authentic 1960's Batgirl costume, which is more suitable for me given my hair color and all, but when someone sends me an outfit for a video, I find it rude to critique the quality. Rather, I wear it and say thank you as Im grateful that someone bothered to send me something they thougth I'd look good in.
Cali~ I'm with you. I have very expensive Wonder Woman costumes and even though superheroines is pretty much my main fetish genre, I HAVE to sometimes use cheaper costumes for the other characters. I think a lot of guys out there are under the impression that we're raking in the dough, when in fact, it ISN'T a million dollar business by any means. Most of the fans I've had the pleasure of communicating with understand this, but I guess some are not aware of this concept. I say don't worry about the negative comments, ya can't please everybody! ;)
Shellene
aka Wonder Woman :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15727