Britannia

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Britannia

London, England. Present day

Leah Havenloft was the youngest daughter of the Duke of Longhampton, with some royal privilages but not in line for the throne. The 19-year old woman was tall, athletic but curvaceous, with long wavy red hair. She had white skin, long curvy thighs and large, full breasts. Leah had striking green eyes, and normally wore stylish glasses. A freshman student in criminal law and justice at Oxford University...Leah was not the typical daughter of an English aristocrat. The gorgeous redhead had a secret passion for investigating crimes and other mysteries ever since she was a little girl. This was evident now as she sipped a cup of tea in her exclusive suite in the university's dorm..thanks to a more than generous donation to the university from her father...while reading newspaper reports about a series of mysterious disappearances of young, beautiful women..of similar ages to herself..in the countryside nearby.

"Hmmm...this is very disturbing...and yet..simultaneously intriguing" thought the flame-haired spitfire as she stood up from the chair she had been sitting in and walked to the window of her dorm suite with her teacup in one hand and the newspaper in the other. "I was supposed to go to back home to Longhampton for this weekend...but I think I'll call home and tell him that plans have come up...it will help me escape another one of his lectures about my responsibilities as a Duke's daughter and getting married..." thought Leah as she resolved to personally investigate this mystery.

Kent. Two days later.

After checking into a small inn...Leah Havenloft drove her red Aston Martin sportscar to one of the scenes were the newspapers said one of the missing girls was last seen. The place was a wooded area surrounded by long green fields..about ten miles from the town. Dressed in a tight fitting..sleeveless white top which outlined her well-rounded breasts..a short tight black skirt and black slippers..Leah alighted from her vehicle and started to look around. "This is where two of the missing girls were last seen...Maybe there are some clues that will help me to figure out what happened to them..." thought the young heiress as she walked into the woods. Leah had no idea how right she was..as hooded figures watched her as she walked amongst the cluster of trees.

At a given signal...they made their presence known..charging towards the 19-year old redhead. However they soon discovered that Leah Havenloft was no pushover. Kicking off her slippers..she spun around to drive the ball of her left foot into the cloak covered head of one thug. Leah evaded the lung of a second cloaked thug..delivering a right hand karate chop to the back of his head. "Who are you?!...What have you done with the girls you kidnapped?!" demanded Leah as she kicked another thug in the groin with the ball of her right foot. The young heiress silently thanked her father for the private karate lessons she received..which had trained her in the art of fighting..and earned her a black belt. However Leah got distracted and allowed her enemies a chance to strike back. "Unhh!!" groaned Leah as a hooded figure clubbed her behind her head with a blackjack. As she fell to the ground..another thug grabbed her around her waist and clamped a damp cloth over her nose and mouth.

"Hmmm!!!!..Mmmmm!!!!!..Mmmmmm!!!!!" cried Leah into the cloth. Her green eyes widened with shock...her arms and legs flailing wildly as her opponent groped her ample breasts forcing her to inhale the contents of the cloth. "Hmmm...Hmmm"
sighed the flame-haired heiress as the potent sleep drug known as chloroform quickly overwhelmed her senses. Her green eyes slowly closed..her arms and legs falling limp as she succumbed to the effects of the drug. "Ooohhhh..feel so sleepy..
someone..touching my breasts...feels..good...can't fight back..have..to pass out..." conceded Leah. "Hmmmmm'' she sighed into the cloth as her head lolled backwards against her foe's chest as she lost consciousness. He released his hold..allowing Leah Havenloft to collapse to the ground. She lay helpless on her back..her well rounded breasts rising and falling under her top..her shapely legs wide apart..her arms flung past her head. "Who is she?..A copper?" asked one hooded thug. "Whoever she is..the Wizard will deal with her...Hide her car in the bushes...We'll take her with us.." laughed a second thug as he stared at the unconscious Leah Havenloft.

"Uhhhhh...Uhhhhhh..." moaned Leah hours later as she regained consciousness. The young heiress was shocked to discover that her designer clothes had been stripped while she was out and her captors had dressed her in a flimsy white robe. It waslow cut, with short hem with a split in either side up to her waist so her legs and cleavage were clearly shown. She was lying flat on her back..spread-eagled atop a rough wooden altar. Leah tried to move but found that her wrists and ankles were tightly bound to the altar with strong ropes. The hooded thugs who had drugged her in the woods were close by within what appeared to be an old wooden lodge. "Who are you?!...Where am I?!..What are you doing...?!" quipped Leah as she writhed atop the altar. "Aye..the fiery one is awake..." remarked one druid as he stepped forward and pulled open Leah's robe..exposing exposing her milky white breasts capped at their summits by brown nipples. "No!!..No!!" protested the heiress as she wiggled atop the altar trying to keep her breasts away from the druid's hands.

While that was happening..another druid burnt some special herbs found in the forest in
in small fires surrounding the altar. The smoke flowed over her shapely body..filling her lungs. "Oohhhh...getting..so sleepy...feeling..very..very..dizzy...nipples..feeling..so funny..
getting..hhh..hhh..aarrddd..my..vagina..feeling...moist..." complained Leah Havenloft. The duo were joined by four other druids who began chanting in low, hypnotic tones. As they chanted..the head druid stood over her and began to molest her naked breasts. "Uhhh..don't
..touch me...Oohhhh...my breasts...never been..touched...Uhhh..by..a man...feeling..so sleepy...being..drugged...Unnnhhhhhh" groaned Leah as the coarse hands of the head druid made her brown nipples rise to a point like church spires..and she felt a growing dampness in the neatly trimmed clump of red pubic hair between her large thighs.

"You have been chosen...to go into the hidden cavern of the ancients..to recover the headband of the warrior queen Boudicca. The headband has special powers..after Boudicca died..her headband was placed in the cavern and protected by a powerful spell. Our teachings tell us that only women can enter the cave..any man would be instantly destroyed.. the legend of the headband says that only a woman of immense sexual strength could enter the chamber and claim the headband..." whispered the head druid into Leah's left ear. "You..you are kidnapping those young girls..." cooed Leah. "Yes...you are a wise one.
and strong..but not even you can resist the ancient magic of the druids..sleep..sleep..sleep.."
chanted the head druid as he fondled Leah's breasts with his right hand and her crotch with his left.

"Unnnhhhhh...Unnnhhhhh...Unnnnhhhhh"protested Leah as she wiggled frantically atop the altar..trying to resist the probing hands of the head druid..while more and more of the head smoke flooded her lungs. His expert touch turned her nipples into rocks and probed her sex..until thin streams of white cum started to flow. After resisting for nearly half an hour..longer than the other victims...Leah looked directly into the eyes of the head druid with sleepy green eyes. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh.." sighed the heiress as she succumbed to the sexual stimulation and the hypnotic powers of the druid herbs and fell into a trance. "Yes..will obey you..take me..to cave..." said Leah.

The young heiress' bonds were cut and she was led to the entrance of the cave by the head druid. "Go inside..bring back the headband of Boudicca!" he commanded. "Yes..I obey.." replied Leah as she walked into the dark recesses of the save. It was not long before Leah found herself inside a secret chamber carved out of the cave's stone walls. The shimmering blue headband lay at the centre of the room..surrounded by a strange tapestry. It showed a range of young women.. all naked, each frozen in what appears to be the moment of orgasm. Locked in her trance..Leah paid no attention to this as she stepped towards the headband. Suddenly..a ray of light shot out from the headband..striking her in the space between her amples breasts. "Unnnhh!!" groaned Leah as she force of impact flung her her against the wall.

Before she knew what was happening..thin threads from the tapestry snaked out and wrapped around her ankles, wrists and waist..pinning her to the wall. Leah strained to get free but the threads were unbelievably strong. They continued to wrap around her body. Her thighs...then her breasts..then her vagina...tearing her flimsy dress from her.. The threads appear to change colour to match her skin as they entwine around her. "Oohhh..Ahhh..Ahh
..Unnnhhhhh" moaned Leah Havenloft as the threads insistently rubbed her hardened nipples and dampened genitals..arousing her even more. "Uhhhh...some kind of magic..the girls in the tapestry..are the missing girls...I..I'm being wone into the tapestry...must get free..or..I will be trapped in the tapestry...forever..in a moment..of final climax..." moaned the heiress as she struggled frantically.

"Give in to your desires..you cannot escape, that its hopless..enjoy her last moments, why resist?" a voice in her mind said. "Unnnhhh...yes...breasts..vagina..never touched like this..feel so tired..have to sleep..." sighed Leah as she started to give in. However another voice in her head said "Resist to the end..You cannot give in!" Eventually...Leah's body was almost covered in threads. She was unable to move. "Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh" moaned Leah as
the threads rubbing her nipples and clit..for--d her to climax almost continuously."Give in..
You are defeated!" said the first voice. "No!..resist..you must fight.." said the second voice.
"Unnnhhhhh...." moaned Leah as her body surged in the threads that bound her as she neared a climax for the last time..and was on the verge of passing out.

Suddenly..Leah Havenloft amoke..finding herself on the floor of the chamber.. her place on the tapestry blank. Getting up.. she slowly walked towards the headband..picked it up and placled it on her head. Instantly the hypnotism she was under was broken and Leah was
startled to see the image of a full-bodied raven-haired woman in a flowing white dress appear before her eyes. She knew instantly that this was the spirit of Boudicca. "I have awaited for many ages..for a woman of sufficient strength of spirit..and sexual strength, to carry my mantle and fight for good in the world..." said Boudicca. "I..I don't understand" said Leah to the warrior goddess. "Let me explain my daughter.." replied Boudicca and gestured with her right hand. A series of images of women..garbed in different versions of a similar costume..fighting various forms of evil throughout the course of history..flashed before her.

"The tapestry was a test.. only women capable of resisting the most powerful of torments would have the strength of will to be worthy of the power of my headband gave...this woman would need to be capable of resisting such torment..as she would likely be the target of powerful enemies who would subject her to many such torments. You know this know Leah Havenloft..are you prepared to accept this challenge?" asked Boudicca. "Yes...but only if the other girls are released from the tapestry and returned safely to their homes.." replied Leah.

"It is done..they shall be freed..and return from where they were abducted..no wiser to what has happened to them..from this day forth...Leah Havenloft...you shall fight evil in the world of man...as BRITANNIA...the headband will grant you super strength, speed and agility..it will enhance your sexual sensitivity and stamina...but be warned..if you are sexually aroused...molested in your breasts..or groin..you shall immediately become sleepy..you shall not resist it..you will lose your powers...if the headband is removed..you will be powerless, but if she is sexually stimulated whilst wearing the headband, she will know levels of pleasure no woman has ever experienced before...go now.." declared Boudicca and vanished in a flash of light.

Two druids waiting at the entrance of the cave were startled by the emergence of a shapely woman clad in a tight-fitting glossy leotard.. in the colours of the British flag. The front of the leotard dropped in a long V down to just below her belly-button, revealing much of the curves of her enormous cleavage. To prevent her boobs escaping during any significant exercise, a thin gold chain linked the material covering her breasts at the level of her thick brown nipples The leotard also dropped away at the back, highlighting her milky-white, flawless skin. On her legs..she worn black translucent tights and dark blue leather boots that come to just below her knees. They saw the headband of Boudicca worn across her brow..her green eyes stared at them through a blue mask which covered the upper part of her beautiful face...her thick red hair flowing like a fountain from the top of her head to the middle of her back.

"Hallo boys!" quipped Britannia as she quickly disabled them with a flurry of punches and kicks. Running swiftly towards the druids hideout...the British superwoman..kicked down the door and stepped in side. "What?!" gasped the head druid in shock. "The name is Britannia..and you are all under arrest!" declared Leah as she stood in heroic pose. Hands on her shapely hips..long legs slightly apart and her amplified bust pushed forward with confidence. "Get her!!" roared the head druid and the other hooded druids rushed towards the heroine. Spinning around..Britannia sent one flying with a right foot in the chest. Rapid fire punches took another three out..and a fourth druid was left moaning on the ground as Britannia effortlessly tossed him over her shoulder. She spotted the head druid making his escape and gave chase through the woods. "Damn you lass!..You foiled me plans!..I'll get you yet!" vowed the head druid as he vanished in a puff of smoke leaving the British heroine baffled. "He's disappeared..No time to worry about that now...I'd better change back into Leah Havenloft and call the police to pick up the other druids.." resolved Britannia.

end.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I liked the story, I would like to see other chapters in this heroine