Dolphin Woman in Depths of Defeat

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Depths of Defeat
Montezuma Marine Institute
Costa Rica. 10 am

Marine biologist Maria Martinez was at work in her laboratory at the institute when she felt a strange vibration in the pearl earrings that were hidden under her thick mane of shoulder length black hair. Behind her large rimmed glasses...Maria's brown eyes widened with concern..as she knew what this feeling meant.

"Ohhh!!...I'm sensing there's danger!!...The vibrations in my pearl earrings are detecting it!!..thought Maria as she got up from behind the microscope. As she did so...the renowned marine biologist heard the sound of activity over the radio in her laboratory. "Montezuma Institute...This is Clancy...I'm in the sector...I'll check out the reports." a familiar male voice said.

Maria felt a brief surge of warmth under her lab coat and blouse in her nipples as she heard the voice of the handsome US Navy Commander Keith Clancy..who worked with her at the Institute which was funded in part by the US Navy. A member of the elite US Navy SEALS...Clancy was the pilot of the prototype fighter submarine...which was based at the Institute. He was offshore doing exercises.. when he got word of illegal activity in the area and went to investigate it.

"There is trouble off the coast...in the waters of Costa Rica!!..My experiments will have to wait for a while!!" thought Maria as she got up from behind the microscope she was looking through and walked briskly out of her lab. Walking as quickly as her high heeled shoes could take her....Maria made her way out of the building and down to some holding pens near the institute's small jetty which was tucked into a sheltered bay along the Pacific coast of the Central American nation. In one of the pens...a grey bottle-nosed dolphin whistled excitedly as she approached.

"You're right Darwin!!...There's trouble at sea...and I've got to deal with it..but not as Maria Martinez...biologist..." said Maria to the dolphin. Standing on the wooden jetty...the 20 year old marine biologist turned to face the open ocean as she cried..."By the Power of the Seven Seas!!" This mystical chant caused a funnel of sea water to rise from the ocean and totally bathe Maria Martinez's body.. initiating an amazing change which made her become stronger and sexier with each passing second.

When the water subsided..it was no longer a conservative female marine biologist who stood there. In her place stood a beautiful woman who wielded a pair of huge, firm and well-rounded copper breasts that were naked..save for a pair of pearl cups which only covered her nipples. Her shapely muscled arms were tensed at her sides while her hands...with their strong pearl-coloured fingernails rested lightly on her curvy waist. Ringlets of raven black hair gleamed radiantly..covering most of her broad naked shoulders and reaching the centre of her back.

Bracelets fashioned from undersea coral adorned her wrists and she wore pearl earrings in both ears..that alerted her to dangers that threatened the ocean. Thin pearl bands were entwined around her ankles..inches above her erotic bare feet. Her toenails gleamed like pearls..her calves were strong..thighs large and powerful.

A thin panty fashioned from silver sequins hugged the space between her mighty thighs while a pearl studded belt entwined itself around her small but curvy waist. Her abdomen was flat and toned. In every day life..she was Dr Maria Martinez but whenever danger threatened...she transformed into the the renowned Costa Rican superheroine called DOLPHIN WOMAN

"Come Darwin!!..Swim as fast as you can...Keith could be heading into danger!!...We have to help him!!" resolved Dolphin Woman as she dove into the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Darwin the dolphin leapt out of his pen and swam swiftly behind the Superwoman of the Seven Seas as she once head swum into action. Over the last week..there had been reports of illegal activity in the waters off Costa Rica's Pacific coast.

In her normal identity of Maria Martinez...Dolphin Woman had
learnt from Keith Clancy that the activity could be linked to a scheme to illegally exploit suspected mineral wealth in the sea bed...harming the environment in the process. The curvaceous Costa Rican heroine was not about to let that happen.
Her curvaceous and muscular body cutting through the water like a torpedo..and her faithful porpoise Darwin keeping pace at her side...Dolphin Woman soon located Keith Clancy who she regarded as her secret boyfriend.

He had boarded a small vessel that was commandeered by a group of "explorers" who had been conducting unauthorised seismic tests for petroleum and mineral ores in the area. The curvaceous Costa Rican felt a brief tingle in her nipples..underneath the pearl caps which covered them..as she admired Clancy's athletically lean body..as he kept a group of two thugs at bay on the stern of the boat...his pistol drawn in his right hand.

However..the heroine's feelings of attraction for the handsome US Navy officer...were interrupted by vibrations in her pearl earrings which allowed her to sense any danger to herself or other persons. Maria's brown eyes widened with concern as she saw a group of four men...emerging from a hold on the bow of the vessel..unknown to Clancy..and were trying to ambush him. Swimming rapidly towards the boat...Dolphin Woman built up a strong momentum for what she needed to do.

As the four thugs executed their plan to surprise Clancy...Dolphin Woman implemented her plan..leaping out of the water...every muscle on her curvy coppertoned body...highlighted as she drove the balls of her bare feet into the middle one of those thugs' chest. "You should watch your back Commander Clancy!!..or I might think you're putting yourself in danger on purpose!!" quipped Dolphin Woman with a smile as the soles of her feet made contact with the deck of the boat..as the thug she kicked..fell backwards into his three comrades...all had the wind knocked out of their sails.

Startled by the sudden appearance of Dolphin Woman..not wanting to be caught by her and taken to the authorities...the other two thugs rushed Clancy..thinking him to be distracted...and they were partially right. "Oofff!!" grunted Keith as one thug knocked him to the deck and his gun fell from his hand as they wrestled. The other thug picked up Keith's gun..determined to shoot him with it..but Dolphin Woman acted swiftly to prevent that. He was distracted by the flash of sunlight off the heroine's silver sequined panties long enough for her to plant the ball of her left foot directly on to his jaw. Keith meanwhile..got the upper hand over his opponent..punching him senseless.

"Hardly sweetheart...but how else am I going to to see you Dolphin Woman?...You only appear when I'm in trouble..." quipped Keith as he approached her. Maria placed her right hand on the middle of the US Navy officer's flat chest...and felt her nipples stiffen a little bit under her pearl cups and a brief warmth between her shapely thighs. "We don't have time for pleasantries Commander Clancy...These men are clearly low level followers for someone with an evil agenda here in Costa Rica...and we need to to find out what it is..." replied Dolphin Woman as she stopped him from getting too close...mainly for her own good because she knew..it was getting harder to suppress feelings she had for Keith Clancy.

Neither Dolphin Woman nor Keith Clancy were aware..at that very moment...someone was watching them..and plotting to defeat both of them.

To be continued
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Depths of Defeat 2

Pacific Ocean
Off the coast of Costa Rica
11 am

Through the periscope of an old North Korean submarine located a safe distance away...Dianna Rose watched Dolphin Woman and Keith Clancy round up the criminals she recruited to do illegal seismic surveying for petroleum and ores in the sea bed. Since leaving the United States and seeking asylum with criminal associates in Costa Rica...Dianna embarked on a new criminal enterprise that would make her very rich...illegal extraction of hidden mineral wealth which was rumored to be in abundance off the Pacific coast of the Central American nation.

Bribing government officials and police officers was no problem for an experienced criminal and businesswoman like Dianna. However she knew that Dolphin Woman and Keith Clancy posed an entirely different proposition. From what her local criminal cohorts had told her..neither the heroine nor the US Navy officer could be bought..and both of them had put several criminals in jail. However Dianna was no ordinary criminal and her ability to defeat the savage giantess known as Sasquatch Woman was testimony to that fact.

Dianna remembered how despite her mighty strength..the mighty she beast was easily tamed when her large brown nipples were toyed with. As she observed Dolphin Woman..especially her large breasts..swaying freely as she moved around binding the thugs on the boat...only a pair of pearl cups stuck to her nipples and areolas to shield them. Dianna also picked up an emotional attachment which Dolphin Woman had to Clancy..and realised that Clancy would be the perfect bait to capture the curvaceous Costa Rican.

Two days later.

Keith Clancy was driving his jeep along a road..heading back to the Montezuma Marine Institute..where he worked alongside respected Costa Rican marine biologist Dr Maria Martinez.. when he came across a car wreck which was blocking the road. On the ground a short distance away from the damaged car...a woman's body lay motionless on the road in front of his jeep. Stopping his jeep...Clancy leapt out and rushed to the assistance of the woman who looked like she was badly hurt.

However as he got closer and knelt down to render assistance...Dianna Rose quickly rolled over and jammed an electric stun gun into the right side of Keith's neck. "Aaagghh!!!" groaned the US Navy officer as hundreds of volts of electricity were suddenly pumped into his body. Clancy was knocked unconscious before his body hit the ground...close to where Dianna had lay down to set her trap. As the villainess got to her feet..two cars..with heavily tinted windows arrived on the scene..and armed thugs working for her..alighted from them.

"Quickly...Let's get the Commander out of here!" instructed Dianna as two of her men grabbed Clancy under his arms and his legs..preparing to place him in the back of one of the two cars. However their activity was interrupted by the sound of a woman's voice. "Release him now criminals! You'll answer to me if he's hurt!" declared Dolphin Woman. Dianna smiled to herself as she watched the curvaceous Costa Rican heroine emerge from the nearby surf and come charging towards them...her large coppertoned breasts..her nipples and areolas covered by pearl cups..swaying freely from side to side as she ran.

Flexing her large thighs...Dolphin Woman literally hurled herself into action. The ball of her right foot rocked the jaw of a gun-toting thug who tried to stop her and she followed up by throwing another thug over her left shoulder and hard to the sandy surface of the road. Dolphin Woman grabbed the collar of the thug holding Clancy under his arms..and tossed him like a rag doll through the air..landing on the road a few feet away.

The Superwoman of the Seven Seas sent the thug who was holding Clancy's ankles..rolling along the road by driving the ball of her left foot into his jaw as he tried to stop her.

Concerned for the well being of the man she cared for...Dolphin Woman started to kneel beside him to see how badly he was hurt. "Keith..It's me..It's Dolphin Woman...Can you hear me??..I'm here to help you..." said Maria with concern in her voice as she turned Clancy on to his back to examine him.

"You should be more concerned about yourself than this foolish man!" quipped Dianna as she stepped up behind the curvaceous Costa Rican heroine and made her move.

To be continued
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Depths of Defeat 3

Beachside road
Costa Rica.
4 pm

"Eh??...Who??...What??" gasped the beauteous crimefighter known as Dolphin Woman...who was taken completely by surprise by the attack of the villainess Dianna Rose. She had been in the guise of her normal identity of 20-year old marine biologist Dr Maria Martinez at her workplace at the Montezuma Marine Institute...trying to figure out who the thugs that she apprehended two days earlier as Dolphin Woman..when she sensed that her colleague and secret boyfriend...US Navy Commander Keith Clancy was in trouble again.

Putting her thoughts on who could be seeking to illegally extract mineral wealth off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica... Maria made her way down to the sea..where she uttered the magic chant that would transform her from a plain scientist...into a sexy and super strong superwoman who Clancy worshipped like a goddess. Dolphin Woman had dove into the waters of the Pacific and following the vibrations of evil which her pearl earring detected...emerged on a beach...alarmed to see Clancy unconscious and being kidnapped by some hired muscle..who she deduced were linked to the same scheme which she and the US Navy officer were trying to stop.

Leaving her oceanic realm and running to Clancy's aid without hesitation...the curvaceous Costa Rican heroine...got into action immediately..making light work of the armed thugs who were trying to kidnap the man she cared deeply and secretly for. However as Dolphin Woman moved to tend to Keith Clancy...who lay unconscious on the sandy surface of the road...she unwittingly played right into Dianna's hands and the trap was sprung. She was caught totally flat-footed and vulnerable by the cunning villainess.

"Eh??...Who??...What??" gasped Dolphin Woman in surprise as she saw Dianna's hands reach under her raised arms...holding objects which appeared to look like some kind of starfish. There was absolutely no time for the Superwoman of the Seven Seas to act to defend herself..and she allowed Dianna to press the starfish-like objects over the summits of each of her large coppertoned breasts. T o her additional alarm...the starfish objects latched on to the summits of her large coppertoned breasts...their centres pressing hard on to the pearl cups which covered her nipples and areolas.

Maria felt some kind of liquid being secreted by the starfish on spectacular mounds of her fabulous chest..which took effect before she had a chance to realise what was happening..much less..do anything about it. "Ooohh!!..My nipples!!..Getting aroused under my pearls!!..Starting to feel strange...sexy...sleepy..Uunh!!..Have to get free!!" cried Dolphin Woman as her hands instinctively grabbed Dianna's wrists and she planted her bare feet flat on the sandy surface of the road as she prepared to throw the villainess off of her. However...as if in response to her stated intention...more of the strange liquid oozed out of the starfish objects...gathering around the heroine's pearl cups.

"Noooo!....Uuuuuunh!!!...My nipples are being aroused!!!...Uuuuuunh!!!!...I can't resist it!!!!...Uuuuuuunh!!!!...Liquid is turning me on!!!..making me think about...Keith...Nooooo...my feelings for him...conspiring against me...Uuuuuuuunh!!!!...I...I can't get free...Uuuuuuuunh!!!
How do you....know...my...weakness??....Uuuuuuunh!!!...Uuuuuunnh!!!!!" moaned Dolphin Woman as her arms fell limp at her sides..her hands losing their grip on Dianna's wrists....her long legs losing their strength..spreading themselves wide open below her small shapely waist...the toes of her bare feet..twitching erotically in a futile effort to resist the sexual feelings she always kept repressed.

"That is of little consequence now Dolphin Woman...What matters is your breasts...specifically..your nipples have no defense against the special liquid which the starfish are secreting on to those pitiful pearl cups you use to shield them from view...even now you feel your pearls coming loose..the liquid..a special aphrodesiac created by myself..being absorbed by your areolas like sponges....your hidden sexual fantasies come to the fore...you are becoming weak...You can't resist your growing urges...which you deny yourself for so long...Your will to fight is gone....You desire nothing..nothing except sex..and
sleep..." gloared Dianna as she placed her hands just below the large copper mounds of Maria's chest.

"Uuuuuuunh....You're right...My nipples...they're becoming...soooo...haaaaard...Keith is touching them...I...can't..can't resist...under my sequined panties...my clit...Ooooooh...becoming...haaaard...getting...wet...strength gone...I..I'm going to..going..to...c..c...c...cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" moaned Dolphin Woman as she felt a warm explosion between her large thighs...and heard a small pop..as her pearl cups came loose..adhering to the middle of the starfish objects which Dianna removed. The villaness smiled as she exposed the Costa Rican superwoman's well rounded dark brown nipples and areolas.

"Nooo...Uuuuunh!!...That hurts!!...Uuuuuuunh!!...My nipples are so sensitive...Uuuuuuunh!!!..Too weak...too sexy..too sleepy..to fight back...can't protect my breasts...my nipples....Uuuuuunh!!!..never been touched like this....Uuuuunh!!...That..hurts...Uuuuunh!!! moaned the helpless Dolphin Woman as Dianna crudely pinched her in her substantive tits with the fingers of her left hand.

"Perhaps this will make you feel better then..." as Dianna squeezed liquid from a dropper on to each of the helpless heroine's nipples and areolas. "Oooooooooh...Yes...some kind of sedative...being drugged...in my nipples...Sleeepyyy...Soooo...sleeeepyyy...can't save Keith..can't save myself..fallen..into..a trap..no escape....Keith....Help...I...I..I'm...going to..I'm....going..going.. to..Uuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh.." cooed Dolphin Woman as her head sagged between her huge cleavage and she passed out...in Dianna's arms.

To be continued
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

very good these chapters his narrative is very good, I liked the third and looking forward to reading the next
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Depths of Defeat 4

Beachside road.
Costa Rica.
4.30 pm

The villainess named Dianna Rose smiled as she deftly and expertly rubbed the liquid drops from syringe she had..into the thick brown nipples and areolas of the helpless Costa Rican superheroine who called herself DOLPHIN WOMAN who lay unconscious..literally within her grasp. Changing from her regular identity of marine biologist Dr Maria Martinez...the Superwoman of the Seven Seas had come to the aid of her friend and secret lover...US Navy Commander Keith Clancy who himself had fallen into a trap set by Dianna.

However...the busty heroine had no idea that Clancy was just bait which Dianna used to lure her out and capture her. Now Dolphin Woman was defeated and unconscious...hook..line..and sinker. Dianna let the curvaceous body of the sleeping Costa Rican superwoman sag to the sandy surface of the road. She stood up and watched Maria's large breasts..capped at their peaks by hard and erect brown nipples..as she lay trapped in a stupor of sex and sleep. Close by Keith Clancy also lay unconscious..unable to help the heroine who had saved him many times before.

"Quickly...Get them in the cars...I have very special plans for them" ordered Dianna. Two men picked up Clancy and dumped him in the back of one car. Another two thugs..picked the unconscious Dolphin Woman up off the sandy surface of the road...one grabbing her under her arms..the other by her ankles...and carried her to the second car. Her head sagged between her ample breasts as they lifted her off the ground.

The thug holding the heroine under her arms could not help but cop a feel of her breasts..making Maria sigh..."Uhhh" as his fingers brushed her hard and erect brown nipples. However Dolphin Woman was for all intents and purposes..."a fish out of water"...Dianna's starfish...the follow-up sedative..neutralising her coppertoned cleavage..ensuring she would stay weak and unconscious for a long time. From the ocean..Darwin the dolphin could only watch as his mistress and Clancy were taken away. As the cars drove off..he followed from the sea.

7 pm

The smell of seawater..and the sound of it lapping against the side of a boat...caused the beauteous Dolphin Woman to stir from her drug-induced slumber. "Uuuuuuh...What...happened...Where...Where...am...I..Uuuuuuuh.." moaned Maria as her brown eyes fluttered opened..her head..resting atop the pillow provided by her ringlets of shiny black hair..rolling from side to side as she tried to clear the cobwebs from her jaded mind.

As her vision cleared...the curvaceous Costa Rican crimefighter.. realised she was lying on her back in the cabin of a boat at sea. The gentle brush of salty sea air over her chest..made Maria realise that the pearl cups which normally covered her thick brown nipples and areolas had been removed while she was out..and the summits of her coppertoned breasts were in a state of semi arousal..from the strange starfish objects which had been placed on them earlier to put her to sleep.

As the feelings returned to her shapely arms and legs...she became aware that her captors..whoever they were..had not tied her hands or feet to opposite ends of the bunk she was lying on top of. As she raised herself up on her elbows...Dolphin Woman realised that she was not alone. Sitting on a chair next to the bunk was a beautiful woman which long dark brown hair that was tied into a long ponytail.

"Greetings Dolphin Woman..Welcome aboard..." sneered Dianna. Thinking the villainess had made a fatal mistake by not tying her to the bed...and worried about Keith Clancy's safety...the curvaceous Costa Rican heroine..tensed her muscles..as she mustered what little strength she had regained since waking up...for an all out assault on Dianna Rose. Pressing the palms of her hands and the balls of her bare feet against the hard surface of the bunk she was lying on top of...Dolphin Woman launched herself at Dianna..thinking she would catch the villainess off guard.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The curvaceous Costa Rican heroine's brown eyes widened with alarm as she saw Dianna pull out a small cannister..with a spray nozzle on top. "Oh no!!..You've seen through my plan!!...I'm unprepared for this!!" blurted Dolphin Woman as she was caught in mid lunge...her muscled arms extended fully in front of her to grab the villainess. Dianna merely smiled and fired a thick burst of a liqud spray all over Maria's naked and vulnerable chest. "Uuunnnnnnnnh!!!!"moaned Dolphin Woman as she collapsed..flat on her back..arms and legs spread wide open on the bunk.

"On the contrary my foolish little female fish...I am completely prepared for you..." gloated Dianna as she took aim with the cannister again..firing another generous burst of the aphrodesiac..right into the middle of the heroine's silver sequined panties."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
moaned the curvaceous Costan Rican crimefighter..acknowledging the superiority of the villainess Dianna Rose at that very moment.

To be continued
bradchung
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dolphin Woman in Depths of Defeat 5

Remote location.
Offshore Costa Rica
7.30 pm

Topless..and lying flat on her back with her shapely arms and legs fully outstretched...the beauteous Costa Rican superheroine known to her countrymen by the name of DOLPHIN WOMAN...was on a course for defeat once again...her brief bid for freedom cruelly anticipated and dealt with by her new and cunning adversary..the fugitive businesswoman named Dianna Rose. "Uuuuuuunh!!!!!...My nipples becoming hard as coral!!!!..Uuuuuuunh!!!!...My cunt stinging like fire!!!...What have you done to me?!!..Uuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuunh!!!!...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!" moaned Dolphin Woman..the twitching of her sexy toes her sole form of defiance.

"Struggle is pointless my dear deluded Dolphin Woman...You know you can't resist these feelings in those beautiful nipples of yours...or the virgin cunt you hide below your underwear...It's a potent aphrodesiac...designed to stimulate the erogenous zones of your body..exploit your sexual fantasies..make them enslave you...You know you can't hold on much longer...You are becoming very aroused..so aroused it's making you tired..you are falling asleep...surrender to your feelings for the American my men have kidnapped..and the pain will go away.." taunted Dianna.

"Uuuuuuh...You're...You're absolutely correct...I...I..Uuuuuuh...can't dispute your logic...Uuuuuuh..I've got to submit....Uuuuuuuh...Keith Clancy...I...Uuuuuuuuh...care about him....want his hands....touching my breasts...his fingers...teasing my nipples until they become hard...Oooooooh..I feel his fingers...exploring the seaweed..between my legs...Uuuuuuuh...it makes me..so wet...so weak...You have the advantage over me..have to respect that...can't..hold on..can't stay awake..You've defeated me...again..going to..going to..Uuh..Uuh..Uuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.."cooed Dolphin Woman as she was unable to hold back a massive orgasm which hit her with the force of a tsunami...knocking her unconscious in two seconds.

Dianna smiled at the curvaceous Costa Rican heroine as she watched her brown eyes slowly close in sleepy defeat as her depleted strength evaporated from the muscles of her shapely body as she slowly passed out. "Sleep now my foolish little fishgirl...You'll wake up soon enough to know that your fate and the American's fate are sealed..." gloated Dianna. However unknown to the villainess...Dolphin Woman had sent out a mental distress call to her faithful dolphin Darwin as she lost consciousness..telling him where she was. Darwin swam as fast as he could towards her location...determined to save his mistress.

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Dolphin Woman as she regained consciousness for a second time...shaking her head from side to side as it hung between her naked cleavage...her thick brown nipples and areolas..hard and erect as they were tickled by the brush of sea air against them. "Dolphin Woman...Are you all right?" asked Keith Clancy as he stood chained to the same mast of the boat as was the curvaceous Costa Rican. "Uuuunh..Keith...What happened...my breasts...my vagina...hurt..I..feel so..tired...so weak..."replied Dolphin Woman who unknown to Keith was really his colleague at the Montezuma Marine Institute...Dr Maria Martinez.

At that moment...Dianna and a group of her henchmen strolled on to the deck of the boat and stood in front of the mast..to which Dolphin Woman and the US Navy officer were chained to the mast. "That's right Dolphin Woman...Thanks to the special aphrodesiac which I applied to your big breasts..and how I forced you to cum...You're in no position to stop me from killing your friend Keith Clancy..or from mining mineral wealth from the seabed off Costa Rica...Finish them!" ordered Dianna. At those words..two of the thugs stepped forward and aimed their guns at the captive Dolphin Woman and Clancy.

However before they could pull their triggers...Darwin the dolphin arrived on the scene in the nick of time. Leaping out of the water... and over the boat...the heroine's loyal porpoise bathed her and Clancy with a torrent of sea water before he entered the ocean again. Distracting Dianna and her thugs long enough...it was just the window of opportunity which Dolphin Woman needed. "Ahhh..the sea water cleansing my breasts...my nipples and areolas becoming soft again...my strength returns!" declared Maria with relief as she flexed her shapely arms and legs..breaking the chains which bound Clancy and herself.

"Stop them you fools!!" cried Dianna as she saw Dolphin Woman and Clancy were free. "Not this time villainess!" cried Dolphin Woman as she felled two thugs with a flurry of karate chops...and then flung a third one over her right shoulder..hard against the deck. Meanwhile Clancy held his own..punching the lights of two more thugs before he dealt with a third thug. Seeing her henchmen were being so easily defeated by the reinvigorated heroine..Dianna turned and ran towards an escape boat..hoping to get away. However Dolphin Woman realised what she was doing..and leaping at the fleeing villainess..tackled her to the deck.

As they grappled along the deck...their arms and legs flailing in all directions as they struggled...Dianna made one last attempt to escape. "Uuunnnnh!!!..No!!..Not the liquid again!!..Not on my breasts!!..Uuunnh!!!..Uuunnh!!!" cried Dolphin Woman as Dianna managed to spray some more of the aphrodesiac on to the heroine's thick brown nipples and areolas. "Uuuunnh..Noo...I'm becoming...sleepy..again..can't fight it...knocking me out..again..." moaned the curvaceous Costa Rican as Dianna now pinned her to the deck..rubbing the liquid aphrodesiac deeply into her amazing cleavage again.

"Ha ha!..There's no way you can defeat me fish girl and once I finish you..I will kill your lover boy Clancy..." sneered Dianna as she massaged the aphrodesiac deep into the coppertoned breasts of Dolphin Woman..whose struggles were beginning to slow..as the drug took effect and seemed to be sending her back to sleep again. However the tide of the battle turned again..as the villainess' threat to kill the man she secretly loved...renewed the heroine's strength again. "No!!!" cried Dolphin Woman as she rammed her clenched fists into each side of Dianna's head.

"Unnnh!!" Dianna groaned as she fell off the heroine..who was on her feet in a flash. The villainess reeled from a flurry of punches to the head from the reinvigorated Dolphin Woman as she back her up. Dianna was in a daze and could only watch as the heroine's right foot closed in on her face..before its ball blotted out her vision and she felt its thunderous impact against her jaw. "Unnnnnnghhh" groaned Dianna Rose as she fell unconscious to the deck. "I believe these are mine..." said Dolphin Woman as she retrieved her pearl cups from the belt of the villainess and replaced them back over her nipples and areolas once more to protect them.

The battle was over...Dianna and her henchmen defeated and tied up..as Clancy radioed the authorities to send men to their location. Dolphin Woman had emerged the victor in this battle but had no idea that this was by no means the end of her story with this new villainess.

end.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

great story of this dolphin woman and final fight was very good. Congratulations for the beautiful work.