Superheroine destroyed in a backbreaker.

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Here are some still shots of a clip I just bought.

The poor heroine gets placed over the villian's knee with her arms chained up. She gets a crotch wedgie and passes out after a couple minutes.

My only question is why are domestic heroine clip makers not doing more awesome stuff like this?

ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm with you, I own like 20 giga DVDs and I am never disappointed they really get the whole fetish down right I am amazed a domestic producer hasn't jumped right on this bandwagon. Have you noticed they are even using some American actresses these day? The giga directors really get it done right the DVD,s are expensive but so worth it, every single time. I would love to pay for a local (USA) produced film but I haven't seen any as well done, don't get me wrong some of them are truly amazing in Thier own right but not as consistently stellar as giga and the "attackers" live action version of "asagi ninja demon hunter" is in my opinion the greatest DVD ever produced it has absolutely everything I like I couldn't have custom ordered it any better I hope the directors and producers continue to just get better and better like they have it won't be long before giga will be the back of the bus in SHP