CGI Superheroine Peril

General discussions about superheroines!
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

I wanted to experiment with CGI Superheroine Peril and was wondering if anyone would like to point me in any directions as to what software is commonly used, or what would be good software. I promise to post some of my work once I am done :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Poser and Daz are probably two of the more popular ones on a consumer level. If you are going to learn them without someone showing you the ropes just be patient. They can be frustrating at first but very rewarding once you get it down.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Thank you Rye, I have used Poser way back when. It has been a long while since I have played with the software. I have seen some about Daz, but will do some homework. I think it could be an interesting adventure! :)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

3DSMax is also quite good.

You should also consider the 3D environment of Aftereffects. You can import 3d models and manipulate them in 3d space - great if you have a 3d model you want to overlay onto a video background!
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

I use After Effect quite often as I do video project and documentaries. I think in the final product I would like to film and edit a peril scene, just need to find affordable actresses for starting out. I love the concept and would like to see it thrive!