Batman Promo Spot - Knockout Gas

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hey! Anyone else seen this one on Vimeo? I just came across it. The guy who posted this apparently did some promo spots for TV Land when the Batman TV series first came there. This was one of them. Really well done. The whole scene is very reminiscent of a Batman Tv Series gassing scene. Only wish the attractive girl there wasn't so obscured! But if you look carefully (and quickly), you can see her go out. :)

Okona

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Okona, long time no see dude!

Nice little clip thanks for sharing.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hey Sgz! It has been a long time! I kinda just faded into the background for a long while, but I still keep my eye out for things like this clip! :) Would like to find out how the guy did that gas cannister! Really nice effect! Much better than the fog machine thing. And colored smoke too! Would have been cool if the "tourists" were like comic con fans and dressed in their favorite costumes. The girl would have looked great getting gassed as Batgirl! :) Also liked the line from the security guard at the end about how that happens on every tour. If that's so, I'll be there with my video camera when that Bat museum does a promotion with the local Hooters and all the waitresses get "the tour"! :)

Okona
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Neat. Thanks for posting.