A Special Thanks For All The Great Stories

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I didnt want you to think i was neglecting any of you. I can honestly say these are some of the best damn stories I have read anywhere on the net and I wanted to thank you all personally for your contributions. I am really pleased with the response that this stories section has generated and I am hopeful for continued participation in the future.

I am very thankful for all the wonderful effort that you guys have put forth with these stories. As a way of showing my thanks I would like to try and bring many of these ideas to life through videos. I can't promise that I can capture every aspect of these stories, but I think I can make a good attempt.

If you all agree, I would like to throw out a poll and leave it to a vote to see which story gets the Hypnotics World treatment first! As you all know I have assembled a nice selection of models and actresses to work with and I would welcome working on something that resembles a full feature.

Anyway, let me know what you think about that idea, and once again, thanks for such great stories..

As for the rest of you, start spreading the word and lets get these guys some exposure and recognition!!!

Regards,

MH
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

It would be great to see some of these stories as videos, so I'll vote for my Romancing The Stone. :D Seriously, I love the stories involving Lavender Lady and Lilac Lass, and also Darkshade's Apprentice. Poison Ivy and her kyyptonite tights would aso be incredible to see.

By the by, the vidcaps of Keri look amazing!
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

It would be great to see some of these stories as videos, so I'll vote for my Romancing The Stone. :D Seriously, I love the stories involving Lavender Lady and Lilac Lass, and also Darkshade's Apprentice. Poison Ivy and her kyyptonite tights would aso be incredible to see.

By the by, the vidcaps of Keri look amazing!
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

OK, my offical votes are:

1- Romancing the Stone (I know it's my own story, but I really would love to see those characters brought to life.)

2- Lady Midnight and Twilight Girl vs. Black Lotus Society

3- Lavender Lady and Lilac Lass vs. Commander Catsup

4- Darkshade's Apprentice