New Bluestone Superheroine Video!

General discussions about superheroines!

Which character type do you want to see next?

Catwoman
13%
Batgirl
41%
The Black Widow
17%
The Huntress
17%
The Black Cat
13%

Total votes: 214
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

IMPORTANT! READ THIS ENTIRE POST CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING TO IT!!!!

Hi everyone, we have had to take the ***dra video down due to reasons beyond our control. Email me for more details. Please when writing in this thread, do not write the name of the video "***dra", the actress' name, or our companies' names, as they will be tracked via the internet. If anyone writes any of the above we will pull this thread down and walk away from the Superheroine forum.

This video was a huge success selling hundreds of copies within 48 hours and we are thinking of doing another one, sadly not with the same actress but with a new one who is just as hot! It will be a continuation from the last story, our main character comes to investigate the disappearance of her friend. She is confronted by Mace, another fight and another defeat.

The heroines that are suggested to base our new character upon are Catwoman, Batgirl, The Black Widow, The Huntress and The Black Cat. These characters are copyrighted and we will create our own character based upon the above. We have decided not to include Supergirl as to do her justice would involve CGI, flying and super feats which only a big budget can provide.

We will do 2 versions but this time you will not get 2 of them together as a lot of Superheroine fans were upset on the death thing so we will keep it separate. Let us know what you think.

This message will be pulled down in a week so please do not quote this message. Thanks for reading and thanks for making the video a huge success.

Bluestone
[email protected]
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A black canary character with fishnets and cleavage would be cool.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I prefer the black cat that outfit is very interesting, of course it all depends on the actress who is playing well
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Of that list it has to be between Huntress and Batgirl for me, and since Batgirl has been done fairly often I'd say Huntress.

There's been one or two, but to my knowledge nobody has ever made a truely top notch Huntress vid.

Would love to see one!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

or why not Electra Woman and Dyna Girl?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I guess the next question would be what costume?
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey Swampt! I would suggest the original Batgirl costume, with the grey or blue Lycra bodysuit and black cowl and cape. I think that would satisfy most fans. I for one am not a fan of the Casandra Cain suit with the cowl that covers the whole face.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

g-reaper2001 wrote:Hey Swampt! I would suggest the original Batgirl costume, with the grey or blue Lycra bodysuit and black cowl and cape. I think that would satisfy most fans. I for one am not a fan of the Casandra Cain suit with the cowl that covers the whole face.
Hey thats my costume! ;(

Of course i wanted to keep my identity secret!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Then the next question is, who will play the heroine?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I mean personally I'd still prefer Huntress - since it's never been done really.

However if we're going with Batgirl I was thinking a dark knight-ified Alicia Silverstone costume would be good - still with the cowl of course.

The "who" is a little more tricky since it has to be someone who's in the UK and available.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

swampy170 wrote:I mean personally I'd still prefer Huntress - since it's never been done really.

However if we're going with Batgirl I was thinking a dark knight-ified Alicia Silverstone costume would be good - still with the cowl of course.

The "who" is a little more tricky since it has to be someone who's in the UK and available.
As long as its not you in drag.... :wink:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well I've heard of going budget, but that would be a little extreme :P
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Not so much 'scraping the bottom of the barrel' as looking under it.... :wink:

Plenty of lovely ladies in the UK, and I should know, I've been turned down by all of them!!
I'm sure whoever you choose will be a little gem.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

There's a great set of instructions/ advice here, you have to register to see it fully, I'm not suggesting you necessarily follow them but you could pass them on to a maker.
http://www.66batman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/Y ... 1156344971
And whilst I realise this describes it for a child the concept is the same, just scale it up.
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/achauer/3973118253/

EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

If this vid is being filmed by UKSG then I'm sure they will know a good costume maker, yes?

Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
g-reaper2001 wrote:Hey Swampt! I would suggest the original Batgirl costume, with the grey or blue Lycra bodysuit and black cowl and cape. I think that would satisfy most fans. I for one am not a fan of the Casandra Cain suit with the cowl that covers the whole face.
Hey thats my costume! ;(

Of course i wanted to keep my identity secret!

Oh I would neeeever reveal your identity, even if I did have you strapped to an insidious death trap, and was in a position to reach out and grasp the corner of your mask, and to lift the mask up ever so slowly, relishing how more and more of your face was revealed while you struggled helplessly...that would just make me plain evil. :twisted:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BlueHarvest wrote:Dose anyone know where we can get a good Batgirl cowl made or if anyone knows of a good costume maker?
What sort of cowl are you looking for? The Yvonne Craig 'hat' is ubiquitous in fetish videos, but it's not very practical in fight scenes as it can be blown loose by the force of a sparrow farting in Beijing.

Then there's the black rubber mask used in fan films such as Batgirl Spoiled and Nostalgic Source's forthcoming Adversaries. This one is available from a company called Reevz FX: reevz666.com/

I like to call this one "awful joke shop shit". Avoid at all costs. Amazingly, this piece of crap is "officially licensed" by DC.

Of course, my favourite is the skintight spandex mask worn in MH's Knightwoman videos. This would be ideal for a nice slow unmasking. I have only seen this design used on HypOnlineMedia sites, though. Maybe you could ask MH who designs and makes his costumes?

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm pretty sue MH has a seamstress he works with regularly - but assuming we're not going with the Yvonne Craig costume in a similar way to the rest of superheroinefetishdom. We could always use the cowl I use for my "Nightgirl" character
NG_072.jpg
NG_072.jpg (292.8 KiB) Viewed 10918 times
However it's not practical to peel back - there's just not that much stretch in the material. If you're looking for it to be peeled off it'd have to be the rubber one.

The grey version Batgirl is interesting, and would be easier to make than a Alicia silverstone version.
Baroness
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That looks really hot.
Only gloves are missing. And a high vis yellow or just white or black would look better than gold for boots, belt, gloves...
swampy170 wrote:I'm pretty sue MH has a seamstress he works with regularly - but assuming we're not going with the Yvonne Craig costume in a similar way to the rest of superheroinefetishdom. We could always use the cowl I use for my "Nightgirl" character
NG_072.jpg
However it's not practical to peel back - there's just not that much stretch in the material. If you're looking for it to be peeled off it'd have to be the rubber one.

The grey version Batgirl is interesting, and would be easier to make than a Alicia silverstone version.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Swampy's one looks best to me.
Darklord1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I notice , Blue, there is a definate theme in the options in the pole - all wear black catsuits (with the exception of Huntress) - a most satisfactory arrangement in my opinion =D>

I voted for Black Widow, as I am not a fan of capes - they just block the view of a great butt :lol:

Looks like Batgirl is well ahead at present. In terms of a Batgirl costume, my preference is for a TIGHT fitting spandex one. Getting away from the "traditional" catsuit, I do like MH "Knightwoman" take on the Batgirl theme. If the choice is for the later "body moulded" style costume, the Alicia Silverstone style with a mask, rather than a cowl, has the advantage that it leaves her neck exposed and vunerable to strangling :twisted:

Going beyond the options offered in the pole, I am so in agreement with Mr.X that Black Canary would be an excellent choice of character.

She would be so sexy to watch battling Mace and eventually meeting her doom :twisted:
bionicskillz

swampy170 wrote:I'm pretty sue MH has a seamstress he works with regularly - but assuming we're not going with the Yvonne Craig costume in a similar way to the rest of superheroinefetishdom. We could always use the cowl I use for my "Nightgirl" character
NG_072.jpg

That costume is hot! What video is it for? BTW I started following you on Deviant art.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

@bionicskillz - Cool, thanks. It's not for a movie - it was from a test shoot with a model. As you can see she knos her kicks - though she is proficient in 3 martial arts, so does make sense ;)

Might be shooting with her at some point soon - but will have to see ;)

Plus the full set will be on my site - when I FINALLY get done working on it.

@BlueHarvest - They both work pretty well, but the cowl is the classic. Plus it makes for a much more dramatic unmasking.

Though some people might prefer the Alicia Silverstone mask?
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Definately the cowl! My 2 pennies (or pence for those of you across the pond) :-D
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Though some people might prefer the Alicia Silverstone mask?
I didn't prefer the Alicia Silverstone mask cause Alicia Silverstone was wearing it.

Black Canary might be a wrong choice if you wish to cater to unmasking fans since she obviously does not wear a mask BUT neither do Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Super Girl and a host of other heroines.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

My thought was to have her tied in a chair or something struggling. Then she could be unmasked, and try to hide her identity. Only to have her head wrenched back - perhaps a scene along the lines of Kickass, only her face is actually seen.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I also like the idea of a tied and unmasking scene, perhaps in front of a camera like its being aired to the city.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yea, that's what I was thinking.

Like in kickass - just before everything goes black, only there's no rescue here
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Another idea maybe dousing Batgirl with some fluid that makes her suit slowly dissolve so that you see her suit falling apart piece by piece including the cowl.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

well we used to do it by switching away then switching back and just cut out more holes in the costume till it was rags. Maybe douse her with some smoke from a fog machine.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you're going for a dark tone (as with the last video), I would definitely like to see Batgirl taunted about her imminent unmasking and its inevitable consequences. Let's face it, Babara (or whatever you choose to call her) and all her friends and family will be placed in the firing line for revenge attacks.

I agree with the suggestion that BG should be tied to a chair and conscious. For me, unmasking is all about the heroine being fully aware that her days as a crimefighter are numbered.

If you want to make it really dark, I was thinking maybe the final scenes could show Mace setting the unmasked heroine free. As BG desperately tries to get to her father's house before he is attacked, she is taken down by a baying mob of Gotham's vilest creeps.

I realise an actual "mob scene" would be tricky to achieve. However, it could be done quite effectively via BG's terrified reaction shots as she hears the scumbags approach. Maybe Mace has also "hobbled" her, so the finale could really focus on the desperate plight of the wounded and exposed heroine. When they finally catch BG, we would just need to see a few extreme close-ups of snarling faces and swinging baseball bats as we hear her last gasps.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I also feel that Batgirl should be played by a redhead.

EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

BlueHarvest wrote:
EvilBilly wrote:I also feel that Batgirl should be played by a redhead.
That's going to be hard, but we'll try our best :D
I understand... This is the client's call for sure.

Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would like HD. A great looking actress deserves true HD imo.
ds22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

swampy170 wrote:I mean personally I'd still prefer Huntress - since it's never been done really.

Sounds good to me :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Have you asked Shawn Reeves for a quote? http://www.reevz666.com/
Attachments
00767897.jpg
00767897.jpg (36.15 KiB) Viewed 10337 times
00767898.jpg
00767898.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 10337 times
00683468.jpg
00683468.jpg (74.89 KiB) Viewed 10337 times
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

can you add in a cradle carry? there arent many good ones lately.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds like another hit to me.

I like the idea of a redhead and the unmasking scene dounds good but could something a little more exciting than just a chair be used? Maybe an x-frame or a tortue/peril table type contraption?

Just my thoughts
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Pretty gal, works for me on both counts (girl&name)

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow what a hot blonde! Hmmmmm....i bet she tastes like honey! Cute
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

BlueHarvest wrote:This is who we are thinking of to play the bat girl roll, we are thinking of calling her Darkwing, your thoughts please.
LET'S GET DANGEROUS!

(If you're going to call her Darkwing, you'd best get used to dumb jokes like that.)
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

BlueHarvest wrote:
zepolmas wrote:
BlueHarvest wrote:This is who we are thinking of to play the bat girl roll, we are thinking of calling her Darkwing, your thoughts please.
LET'S GET DANGEROUS!

(If you're going to call her Darkwing, you'd best get used to dumb jokes like that.)
Any other suggestions zepolmas? We'd appreciate it.
Okay, if you want to stick with the "dark" theme...
Darkgirl
Darkmaiden
Dark Child
Dark Princess (Yuck, I know.)
Dark Daredoll
Dark Dynamo

Or if you want to put the emphasis on "night..."
Nightdoll
Nightmaid
Night-child
Lady Darknight

And if we don't have to be tied to any theme...
Bluebird
Spitfire
Dyna-doll
Street-sister
Kick-Chick
The Dancer

Anything you like?
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Dangerdoll
Dangermaiden
Dangerdame
Danger's Daughter
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You need to get out more. Zep!
:wink:

JoeC
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

She's a babe, for certain, but a Batgirl must have red hair.

Wigs don't always look right. Is it possible to give her hair a temporary red rinse?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

But what about Stephanie Brown?

She's blonde
JoeC
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

So were Michelle Pfeiffer and Alicia Silverstone, and they were all wrong. :-)

Ginger Power!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

..Stephanie Brown, ex-Spoiler - Batgirl in the comics.

Batgirl could have blonde, black or red hair legitimately. Some might say Barbara Gordon's the only true Batgirl.

Personally though, my fave would be Helena Bertinelli - who briefly took up the cowl. Nothing like a bit of huntress-style kickass to complete a character.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bearing in mind what happened to the last video (which we're not supposed to mention) wouldn't it be for the best if Darkwing does have several points of difference (including her hair) from the iconic Barbara Gordon / Batgirl?
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'd jump at the chance but when/where?

I can come packing (airsoft replicas of course) AK47, AK74 or a Dragunov if that would help. I picked those because I assume you're after bad guys and they always sport russian weapons don't they?