Superia: Final Interview- Heroine Peril

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Http://www.heroineperil.com

Heroine Peril has been bringing out pretty awesome things. Female villains, new superheroines, and my favorite reintroducing familiar ones to the site.

Our mild-mannered heroine in disguise(Ashley Edmonds) questions a man/supervillain(Valik) about how his rivalry with Superia came to be. While he's gloating about the times he's beaten her, the super interviewer feels light-headed and retires to the bathroom. One revelation and costume change later, she realizes she's not only been set up, but may soon become a victim to a downfall. Is anyone safe from the eye of the peril maker?

What I liked about this video
-If you're not a fan of closeups shots, this video may make you think twice about that.
-Ashley Edmonds hasn't lost a step as she plays the role of Superia very well
-superia using a cane to beat up her adversary was very amusing
-POV video lovers will love the new angle they introduce
-The defeated ending can lead any viewer to interpret what happens next

What I didn't like about this video
-some dialogue seemed repetitive
-the "I surrender" thing didn't make sense. was hoping it'd lead to some turn over to the dark side.
-the introduction to the fight felt dragged a little too long.

Conclusion
Despite its inconsistencies, to bring back a fan favorite(to me and someone out there) is always a good thing. It showed Peril maker's dominance over superheroines and more to the point, how much Heroine Peril has evolved since then. If this is a sign of many more returns to come, then bring on the heroines because the peril will be worth the price.

7/10