First Look: Hannah Perez as Phantom Lass

General discussions about superheroines!
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Just wanted to share a picture from an earlier shoot with the beautiful Hannah Perez as the super heroine, Phantom Lass. Looking to have this one edited and available soon at our website, Heroine Power. Enjoy!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Aren't you worried she'll catch a cold in that skimpy little outfit? :D
She looks foxy!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm not sure if this costume shows enough flesh for my liking. ;)
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

That's actually not bad.

I would have suggested green tint glasses, or amber tinted glasses for a better look. (It's nice to see the heroines eyes, very expressive at times depending on the scene.)

As inexpensive as Three dollars at...
http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... KMBEPMCMAg

The gloves look a little clunky though, the sort you'd use to wash dishes with. Ill give you credit for trying to keep the color scheme going with the gloves, though a snugger fitted black ones might have worked out better.

Something like these... (you can always try and tie dye then green if you want to keep to the color motif)

As inexpensive as Six dollars for a dozen pairs, (buy different sizes in case you get different models or mix match, experiment for future costumes.)
http://premiumuniformal.com/CottonGlove ... 4Aod9W4A0A

Just some (hopefully) helpful budget suggestions to improve the costume.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Wow, just wow! Was hoping someone would use this costume along with possibly a Blue Bulleteer style outfit and you have made my day. Will def. be getting this! Hopefully if she gets into trouble she keeps this costume on in some form through out, those hot pants are just awesome!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I am guessing anyone attempting a Blue Bulleteer outfit is going to get a legal cease-and-desist from AC Comics before they can sell any copies. :(
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Shakeshift wrote:I am guessing anyone attempting a Blue Bulleteer outfit is going to get a legal cease-and-desist from AC Comics before they can sell any copies. :(
True, but I'm sure they can come up with something similar like all the "Wonderous Women" and "Superstar Girls" out there. Glad to see this video coming out though, the Phantom Lass costume is awesome!
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Kitten wrote:That's actually not bad.

I would have suggested green tint glasses, or amber tinted glasses for a better look. (It's nice to see the heroines eyes, very expressive at times depending on the scene.)
Those glasses actually were green-tinted when I found them on sale. However, once the model put them on, they became so dark, they look like black shades.
Kitten wrote: The gloves look a little clunky though, the sort you'd use to wash dishes with. Ill give you credit for trying to keep the color scheme going with the gloves, though a snugger fitted black ones might have worked out better.
Those gloves are Teen Titan Robin's gloves and they did look like oven mitts. They were the children's sized and they still were huge on the model but they may have been made over sized because of the anime style of the series.
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

RedMountain wrote:Wow, just wow! Was hoping someone would use this costume along with possibly a Blue Bulleteer style outfit and you have made my day. Will def. be getting this! Hopefully if she gets into trouble she keeps this costume on in some form through out, those hot pants are just awesome!
I'm glad you like it! When I knew I was going to get to work with Hannah, I knew this was an opportunity I couldn't miss out. I debated heavily about doing the Matt Baker blue/red version (which I love, what a great cover!) versus the Freedom Fighters' version.

I ended up going with the yellow/green version because of the comparisons to Blue Bulleteer. Maybe if Hannah comes around again, we can do a blue/red version also.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Both versions are great, that's probably one of my top-3 favorite heroine costumes of all time. It helps that she got KO'd almost every 5 seconds in all her stories, lol.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Looks great, dude.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

How is this video going? I hope she gets carried off like Danielle Trixie.
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

Does anyone have any early review of this video? Hannah looks great but the preview vid and pics only show a brief fight and knockout. That cant be all that happens in 20 minutes right?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Honestly didn't even know this vid was available yet.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, they can definitely do better in the marketing department
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I was realy excited about this as Hannah is great, sadly I felt she never got a chance to shine.

Best part for me was actually Hannah goofing around at the end in an out take.

Probably a good buy for those that enjoy this genre but it nevr hit the spot fo rme.

Being along time SHG fan I am eager for the new Liberty Girl release

Cheers
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Rayman wrote:I was realy excited about this as Hannah is great, sadly I felt she never got a chance to shine.

Best part for me was actually Hannah goofing around at the end in an out take.

Probably a good buy for those that enjoy this genre but it nevr hit the spot fo rme.

Being along time SHG fan I am eager for the new Liberty Girl release

Cheers
LT
What exactly is included? You don't have to go into "spoilers" I'm just curious as the trailer and pics are very limited. I was hoping for at least a decent beatdown and maybe a little sexual play, but saw that the costume gets taken mostly off which for me is a real turn off as that was the only reason I was interested in this vid was the Phantom Lady suit.
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

@Rayman-how do you define the genre for Phantom Lass? Did the preview pics and vid cover all of the action?

As for me, I'm more looking forward to the coming releases from steve noir via SHG and ringdivas' Girls of War
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hi

Maybe genre was a bad choice or word, perhaps style would obeen better.

I found the video a bit cheesy for my tastes, I enjoy a more serious beatdown like Rye produces and the villaness in this one although being very sexy was wearing a skunk tail.

I have to say that the ;ittle trailer for an upcming movie looked very good though.

Just not up to the standard of Cali as Victpry Girl and the more recent Atoms family.

Cheers
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more