Mary Marvel vs. Cagliostro

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

[Kicking off the Halloween season, Mary Marvel gets mentioned a lot when people talk about hot costumes, but I don't think I've ever seen a story about her. Be warned the sexual content of this story is a little more intense than my usual stuff.]

Chapter 1 --

It was a fine day at the Central City fairgrounds for the 34th annual harvest festival and charity fundraiser. In addition to carnival rides and games, people crowded the bleachers around the oval field. "And now, ladies and gentlemen," said the announcer through the loudspeaker, "the moment you've all been waiting for! Our Guest of Honor... MARY MARVEL!"

Suddenly, like a flash of summer lightning, the nubile young superheroine streaked into view flying just overhead. Marvel did a complete circle of the stadium, waving to the crowd, her white cape trailing fluttering like a banner. There was no mistaking that bright red dress with the bold lightning bolt across her chest and its tiny, tiny microminiskirt that flirted so delicately around her slender waist. And there was no mistaking the sweet body which filled out her costume, tight and supple of limb from head to toe, and endowed with a pair of unbelievably perky little breasts. Marvel did a second loop over the stands and then pulled up short, cocking one shapely knee as she gently descended to the ground in the center of the stadium (while all the men in the audience kept their eyes on her miniskirt, hoping for a stray breeze that might give them a glimpse of heaven).

"I'm THRILLED to be here in Central City," the stunning superheroine shouted, "especially for such a worthy cause!" The crowd applauded wildly. "They've asked me to do a brief exhibition of my powers. Ummm... but there were supposed to be some props for me to use..." She was making a show of looking around at the obviously empty field when suddenly two cars pulled into the stadium from opposite ends. There were big, solid sedans, even if dented and banged up a little. They paused only a few seconds to race their engines, and then they both took off, tires kicking up dust as they aimed unerringly at the Mighty Marvel!

The crowd gasped, on the edge of their seats. The sassy little superheroine merely tossed her lustrous brunette tresses and waited, looking almost bored. At the last second, the gorgeous girl simply leaped straight up, her skirt fluttering as she flipped completely over in mid air while the cars swerved, screeching to a halt right where she had been standing! The alluring superheroine completed her somersault and landed on their roofs. The audience went wild as the stunt drivers climbed out and waved.

"Well, still no props," Marvel said as the applause died down. Dropping to ground level, she planted her hands on her luscious hips and cocked her head in an exaggerated thinking posture. "So... I guess these will have to do." Then, standing at the side of one car, she flicked her cape over one shoulder and bent forward at the waist (the men lucky enough to be sitting behind her craned forward and groaned). Getting a grip on the chassis, she picked up the car and raised it over her head! With a mighty toss, the spunky superheroine threw it about forty feet straight up!

As the automoble reached the top of its arc and came straight back down towards Marvel, the audience held its breath, expecting that it must infallibly flatten the cocky girl into the dirt. But the lissome young superbabe planted her gold ankle boots, flexed her arms and caught it with no effort at all. And then, with an arrogant toss of her head, she began to spin the hefty vehicle around and around! The crowd cheered and whistled!

Meanwhile... standing next to the ticket taker's booth unnoticed was a dark, thin man with a goatee, wearing a gray three piece suit. "Enjoy yourself while you can, Mary Marvel," he said to himself. "Cagliostro the wizard has a surprise planned for you!"

Marvel did a few more stunts. Cheers and applause rained down as the dazzling teenage superchick stood there preening complacently, stroking one beautiful leg against the other. The voice on the loudspeaker suddenly said, "And now a special treat, ladies and gentlemen! A mock combat, between the Mighty Mary Marvel and... the savage, the indomitable Brutus!" As the crowd cheered, the men in the announcer's booth looked at one another. Their speaker system had just inexplicably broken down. They had no idea who was talking!

Just then, a shaggy brown spaniel puppy came running across the field. When he reached Mary Marvel, he stopped and sat down with his tongue out, wagging his tail. He had a spiked collar around his neck, with a little plaque on it that said, "Brutus". The audience laughed.

The spunky superheroine crossed her arms as she looked down her snooty little nose, shifting her weight impatiently from one shapely leg to the other. "Okay, very funny!" A little miffed, she spun around, planting her gorgeous legs and hooking her thumbs into the gold sash that adorned her alluring waist. "Ha, ha! Is this somebody's idea of a joke?"

Unseen by anyone, Cagliostro took out his magic wand and quietly cast a spell. Behind Marvel, the dog's collar glowed and he instantly began to get larger! Within seconds, he was a full grown spaniel and still expanding. He raised his nose to the hem of the spunky superbabe's cute little miniskirt, nostrils dilating as he sniffed at her nookie. She felt the warm breeze of his breath on her derriere but without even turning reached behind her to slap him away. The dog continued to grow until he was bigger than a grown man, a hulking monster easily seven feet long, nose to tail! His eyes were red and drool was dripping from a mouth full of enormous fangs!

"I mean really?" Marvel insisted, still totally clueless to what was going on behind her back. "A puppy dog? How can I fight a cute little pup--" At that point, Brutus dropped his head and stuck his nose UNDER the spunky superchick's sassy little miniskirt, driving past her baby smooth butt cheeks and in between her legs! "--PEE?" Marvel squeaked, feeling his cold, whiskery snout rubbing roughly against her crotch through her flimsy panties. Then she looked behind her, eyes as big as saucers as she saw what she was up against!

Brutus withdrew his head and caught the back of her miniskirt in his teeth, lifting the heroine completely off the ground as if she were a doll. With her arms and long legs flailing helplessly in empty air, Marvel blushed as she thought about how the men behind her were getting a look at her underpants. After a few seconds, the beast let go of her and stood upright, flexing and unflexing his front paws which were now human hands. Only then did the superheroine realize the danger she was in. "A wwwwerewolf!" she stammered.
Attachments
marvel.JPG
marvel.JPG (22.11 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great chapter, I'm hoping to read next.
pso1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Awesome start, looking forward to part 2.
Last edited by pso1 11 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow! Great start! That werewolf knows how to get right down to business! :)
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 2 --

"Right you are, Marvel," said Cagliostro, stepping out onto the edge of the field and taking a bow. The audience applauded. This was all part of the show, or so they thought.

"Cagliostro! I might have known!" the spunky superheroine said, raising one aristocratic eyebrow. "You call off this brute right now!"

"And spoil all the fun?" the wizard said.

Brutus reached forward and clamped his jaws over Marvel's cape. Flicking his head, he tossed the lissome supergirl WHAM! onto the roof of one of the stunt cars. Then he crouched and leaped after her! Marvel was so dizzy, she never saw him coming. They collided in a tangle of arms and legs. As the superheroine's cape parted company with her costume, he grappled with her, feeling her up and squeezing Marvel's supple coconuts through the flimsy fabric of her costume.

"You keep your filthy paws to yourseslf, buster!" the Mighty Marvel scowled, drawing back her dainty fist and giving the werewolf her most powerful blow. To her astonishment, it didn't faze him at all! Her fist just seemed to bounce off as if she were punching a sofa cushion! "No!" The cocky superheroine gasped.

"Ah, I see that you've noticed that you can't hurt him," Cagliostro said, in a conversational tone. "That collar he's wearing generates an anti-magic shell which negates all attack forms based upon magic. And I'm afraid all your powers are magic based..."

"Oops! Nnnice doggy," Marvel whimpered as Brutus seized her around the waist, handling her like a toy as he flipped her upside down and slammed her headfirst into the roof of the car. Her long lovely legs waved uselessly in the air as everyone got a glimpse of her pink nylon panties. The men in the stadium leaned forward and whistled.

Hoisting Marvel in the air, the werewolf brought her down across his knee. The sexy superheroine groaned as the air gushed out of her lungs. Punch-drunk, she gazed dazedly at the pretty stars whizzing around her head as he dropped her face down on roof, spread eagled. Then Brutus seized her creamy thighs, holding the lissome girl prisoner as hiked up her butt and once again he plunged his face underneath her miniskirt, his snout snuffling at her booty.

Getting her breath back, Marvel desperately struggled to break free as she felt the beast's hot breath panting and huffing around her muff, his teeth grabbing at the delicate nylon of her undies. Finally she managed to squirm out of his clutches, diving forward and hoping to fly out of his reach.

Unfortunately, her panties didn't make it. Too late to pull back, Marvel slid out of Brutus' hands, at the same time feeling the silken sensation of her smooth legs sliding out of her pants. The sassy superheroine broke free and dropped to the grass on her hands and knees, an unaccustomed feeling of vulnerability down below as a breeze wafted up under her skirt and mingled with her naked, unprotected snatch!

Marvel looked up and saw Brutus standing triumphantly over her with her PANTIES in his teeth! "OH NO!" was all she could think, clutching at her skirt, "I'm about to be defeated and I'm not even wearing any underwear!"

Before she could move, he jumped her! He grabbed the golden sash around her waist and stripped it off, tossing it aside as he pinned her to the ground flat on her back. His human hands slipped under her dress, seizing her bare thighs. "No please!" Marvel whimpered, as he held her down and spread her legs. "Not... don't touch my... please..."

With the superheroine powerless against him, the werewolf raised her legs, parting them as he thrust his face into her shaved beaver. His hands roamed upwards along Marvel's slim torso, fondling her firm, perky melons while his cold rough nose rubbed against her sensitive inner thighs, probing intimately at the exposed seam of her smoothly shaven labia.

"Nnnnoooo," the helpless teen moaned, tears in her eyes as she struggled uselessly to fight back. While he manhandled her, Marvel could feel her youthful pulse pounding with sexual arousal. Hormones were pumping through her bloodstream like a tide. Her skin seemed to be tingling all over, every nerve ending screaming as the beast plundered her. "You ccccan't... please... don't..."

The werewolf grinned at her and dove back into her muff. She wriggled underneath him as his hot, drooling tongue licked her up and down, sucking hungrily at her juicy virgin cooz. Waves and waves of electricity were shooting up and down her spine. Her struggles became weaker and more feeble as she felt her body surrendering to his powerful animal lust, and she realized with shame that deep down inside, she didn't want him to stop. Every instinct in her body was to surrender to him. "Ppplease no I'm bbbegging you... please..."

"That's enough, Brutus," said Cagliostro, walking calmly forward. "I think she's been subdued enough." While Marvel lay limp as a ragdoll, he handed him the superheroine's own gold sash, and the werewolf used it to tightly bind her wrists. It was finally beginning to dawn on the audience that this was NOT part of the show! Mary Marvel had been defeated and captured before their very eyes! They began rising from their seats in alarm.

"What we want now is privacy," the wizard said, waving his wand in a circle. And amid a billowing cloud of smoke, the three of them vanished, leaving Marvel's cape behind as the only sign that they were ever there.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

another good chapter of this story, mary marvel had not the slightest chance in this fight
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3 --

Cagliostro's lair was a tower of obsidian, rising stright upwards like a finger over a remote mountain. The villains appeared inside the dungeon with a puff of smoke, and Brutus immediately realized that something was wrong. "what trick this is?" the werewolf growled, unslinging his unconscious captive from his shoulder and holding her upright with his hands under her armpits. "What happened girl in red dress?"

Marvel had somehow reverted to the shapely form of college freshman Mary Batson, currently dressed in a white shortsleeved blouse, a green and black plaid miniskirt, white ankle socks and oxfords. "It is not a trick," said the wizard, "although I confess I did not anticipate this. Perhaps it was her defeat that caused it. This must be her secret mortal form."

The werewolf grunted, holding her with one hand while he delicately poked at the buttons of her blouse with the other. "Want girl in red dress!" he demanded.

"Patience!" Cagliostro said, smiling. "Like this, Marvel is completely devoid of all her annoying magical powers. She couldn't possibily be more helpless!"

Mary's eyes fluttered open, and she gasped in horror at the sight of the werewolf holding her prisoner. Her heart thumped in her chest as she lowered her to the floor and let go of her. She looked around at the dark stone of the dungeon and shivered with fright. "Where am I?" she said, her voice quavering. "What are you going to do with me?"

Cagliostro took a step forward and gently stroked her chin with his fingers. "Why nothing at all, Marvel. The President of the United States will be making a campaign stop in Kansas City this evening. With you out of the way, there will be nothing to stop me from kidnapping him."

"No!" the pretty coed blurted, tears starting in her eyes. "Please, you can't! Not the President!"

The evil wizard spun around, heading for the staircase. "Chain her up!" he barked to his minion. "I must consult the stars for the exact time to stage my attack."

As Brutus moved towards her, Marvel glanced at the layout of the oblong dungeon room. The staircase spiralled up one wall. On the opposite wall were cells and storage rooms. In the far corner of the near wall was what looked like the werewolf's den... an unmade cot with dog hairs all over the bedding, a table loaded with unwashed dishes and the remains of food. In the near corner was a stainless steel pole about three or four inches in diameter. Like a fireman's pole, one end was firmly embedded in the stone floor, while the other end disappeared through the ceiling into the level above. Not far away was a clear space along the wall where manacles and chains were fastened. They looked like celestial bronze! Even with her Shazam powers, she wouldn't be able to break those! It seemed so hopeless!

But the pole gave Mary an idea.

The helpless superheroine started to cry! Sinking to the floor, she curled her legs under her, shoulders racked with sobs. The werewolf snarled and impatiently hauled her to her feet. "I'm sorry," she managed to gasp between tears. "I'm jjjust... I've never been completely overpowered like this before! Ccccould I ppplease have a drink of water?"

Brutus grunted. It wasn't an unreasonable request. He found a cup that wasn't TOO dirty and scooped a cupful of water from the bucket under the table. "Thank you," the girl stammered, trembling as she took a sip. In fact, her hands were shaking so hard, she spilled the rest of it down the front of her blouse.

She gasped and quickly handed the cup back, but the werewolf's red bloodshot eyes were staring at her chest, watching the moisture spread through the fabric of her white blouse and the lace bra underneath, making them stick to the outline of her bust. The girl put her head back, shaking her brunette tresses behind her as she unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it away from her wet skin, slowly flapping the ends to encourage the fabric to dry. Brutus could clearly see the round shapes of her nubile breasts, and beads of water on the skin of her long neck, dribbling between her tits.

The pretty teenager backed away and by accident ended up against the pole. "Come back here," Brutus said, but without a lot of concern. Even with her Shazam powers, Marvel was completely helpless against him. She couldn't possibly escape.

Mary caught hold of the pole with her right hand and let her body spin around it once, twice, like a satellite in orbit around a planet. Her free hand ran through her hair, shaking it out, then reached over to steady herself on the pole as she stepped out of her shoes. She jumped upwards a couple of feet, her open blouse and plaid miniskirt flapping around her as she caught the pole with both hands, straddling it with her legs. With her right leg stuck out straight, she bent her left knee as she slowly allowed herself to slide downwards.

The werewolf watched her, licking his lips. Her left foot caught her just before her bottom touched the floor. She closed her eyes, hugging the pole, letting it rub between her breasts as she gracefully rose upright again. Then, standing on tiptoe, once again she leaned way over, letting her body spin like a corkscrew around the pole as she sank toward the floor.

Brutus reverted to his naked human form. Disgusted by the sight of his member dangling between his legs, Mary Batson forced herself to make eye contact, although his face wasn't any better. His human form had a monobrow and yellow teeth. She sighed. He looked a lot cuter as a puppy. She hoisted her body upwards again like a gymnast, locking her knees around the pole as she let her body dangle upside down, her plaid miniskirt falling around her thighs and showing off her white Hello Kitty panties. As her hands touched the floor, she completed a slow, sensuous cartwheel.

As she stood upright, suddenly Brutus rushed her, his arms going around her waist and grabbing at her tush. Mary quickly brought up her hands to fend him off. "Oh yessss baby," she purred, as she massaged his hairy chest, fingers stroking his nipples. This brought a deep growl from his throat and made his member rise up against her leg. She shivered with revulsion, but kept it up.

He was grunting like an animal, his hands roamed up her back under her blouse, groping for her bra catch. "Yessss," she breathed again, her arms snaking around his neck as she pulled him closer. "Oooh, take me, stud! Take me now!"

Like a wild man, he carried her over to the table and cleared it with one sweep of his arm. He laid Mary down flat on her back and spread her legs as he positioned himself over her, reaching for her panties. Only then did he notice that she was holding his collar in one hand.

She smiled up at him. "Shazam!" she said. The magic word called forth a lighting bolt from out of nowhere, changing the girl into the super-powerful Mary Marvel!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Apparently we will see the recovery of mary marvel
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love how mary marvel's character is so wholesome and pure...she is lily white...all the more fun in corrupting her!
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 4 --

Mary Batson's clothing vanished as a wave of mystical energy enveloped her nubile young body, making her glow like the sun, hot and blinding. Brutus squinted into the glare, trying in vain to pick out the outline of her nude body, while every cell and fiber of her being was transformed and charged with power.

Brutus looked down and saw that Marvel was once again clad in her tight red minidress with the gold lightning chest emblem, gold sash, and white cape. "Let's try this again, fleabag!" she smirked, tossing his anti-magic collar aside as her sleek smooth legs came up and kicked him off of her. The man flew across the room, slamming headfirst into the iron doors of the cells. In the same graceful movement, the sexy superheroine flipped completely over, the barest hint of her pink panties briefly showing before she landed on her feet and flicked her white cape behind her. "All right, Fido! It's payback time!"

Brutus scrambled to his feet, expanding into his full seven foot werewolf form as he picked up a length of celestial bronze chain. Thus armed, he leaped at the alluring supergirl. "Oops," Marvel said, retreating backwards a pace or two as he swung the chain at her. She dodged nimbly, spinning like a dancer, her cape and miniskirt twirling until she backed against a wall and could go no further.

Marvel ducked, letting the chain swish through the air over her head, and at the same time she drove her fist into the werewolf's stomach. With the strength of Hercules behind it, that dainty blow punched his lights out. In another second, she had tossed him into one of the cells and clanged the door shut. "That's you in the doghouse," the heroine smirked, brushing her hands. "Now to take care of Cagliostro!" Turning, she raced up the stairs.

The spiral stair ended three stories up with an iron door. Marvel smashed it down and entered a square room with wide open windows on all four walls. Cagliostro had donned a long gray robe over his three piece suit, and was studying a immense clockwork machine. "How did you escape from Brutus!" he exclaimed, taken aback.

"Let's just say I'm smarter than the average werewolf," the cocky superheroine smirked, planting her hands on her hips. "Your little plot is all washed up, Cagliostro!"

"Oh, pish!" the wizard scoffed, pulling his wand from his sleeve. "I should have known better than to count on that mangy mutt anyway! Rictusempra!"

A jet of silver light shot out of his wand and burst around Marvel in a shower of sparks. The sassy superbabe suddenly felt her satiny skin crawl as if she had been dropped into a vat of feathers, tickling her bare legs, her armpits, even under her costume and in all of her most intimate places. "Ssstop...sstop it..." she gasped, as she broke into an uncontrollable fit of giggles. The Mighty Marvel hugged herself as gales of laughter racked her slim body, making her pretty knees knock together. Soon she was laughing so hard, her breath only came in gasps. As the dauntless superheroine struggled to fight off the effects, her high heels slipped and dropped her flat on her cute little tail.

"Ouch! I kkeeled over... on my keister!" she tittered, tears blurring her eyes as she rolled on the floor, helpless with the giggles. "I hhhope... I don't... pppiddle in my pppanties!"

"That should keep you busy for a few minutes," said Cagliostro. "But a good host does not run off and leave his guest unattended. Here's something to keep you company while I'm gone. Serpensortia!" As he waved his wand again, it left a long streak of green in mid air. It dropped to the floor in the form of a gigantic boa constrictor, at least thirty feet long! The snake hissed and immediately homed in on the helpless superheroine. "And now, I'm off to see the President!" the villain said, as he vanished in a puff of smoke.

Marvel desperately tried to get control of herself, but the Tickle Torture was relentless and she couldn't stop laughing. The snake slid over and smoothly coiled itself around her silken legs, cinching them up tight. Its head dove briefly underneath her miniskirt as it slithered across her creamy thighs and around her alluring torso, rubbing snugly against her two sweet little nubbins as it enwrapped her arms until she was bound and helpless. Her sweet, supple body was the next best thing to invulnerable, but that didn't do her a lot of good if she couldn't breathe!

And there was nothing the sexy superteen could do to stop it. Everything just looked so funny, the feel of its serpentine musculature as it seethed over her body made her laugh that much harder. Even the idea of being squeezed to death struck her as hilarious! "I've heard of... extreme weightloss regimes, but... this is ridiculous!" she giggled.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

this villain has some very different traps
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

valugi wrote:this villain has some very different traps
Well yes. I thought that as a wizard he should have a variety of different spells he can use for attack and defense.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

[Disclaimer: You will notice that "the President" in this story is not named. Insofar as this character represents any real or fictional President of the United States is solely up to the reader's imagination.]

Chapter 5 --

At the Kansas City convention center, a dozen Secret Service agents cleared the way to the President's suite and searched it, finally taking up positions outside and leaving him alone with two aides to prepare for the speech he was scheduled to give.

Suddenly there was a ripple in the air as Cagliostro cast aside his invisibility spell. "Greetings, Mr. President," he said, casually flicking his wand. Ropes appeared from out of nowhere and tied up and gagged the two aides before they could get to the door. "Consider yourself my prisoner. I don't intend to harm you unless I must. But be warned I will tolerate no interference."

In Cagliostro's lair, Marvel struggled in the grip of the snake's coils. The good news was that the Tickle spell had finally worn off. The bad news was that the serpent had tightened itself around her chest and was gradually choking the life out of her. Her arms were above her, busy fending off the snake's bulbous head, but its body was snug across her lovely bust, ribcage, and abdomen so tightly, she couldn't draw a breath. While it constricted ever tighter, its tail loosely twined around and in between her satiny legs, snagging her panties and working them down over her ankles.

Marvel was a lot stronger than any snake, even one invoked by a magic spell. The trouble was in her position, with her arms outside the coils and over her head, try as she might she couldn't get any decent leverage. There was really only one thing left to attempt.

Desperately rocking herself back and forth, the spunky superheroine managed to roll both herself and the snake underneath Cagliostro's enormous clockwork thingamagig. Pushing with her feet, she got the serpent wedged between two of its support columns. Then she tried crawling backwards. As the snake squeezed tighter, she could feel the friction of its scales trying to hold onto her, but it was working! With the snake held in place, Marvel's sinuous body slid downward, worming through its clutches. The sexy superteen felt her hips and waist emerge even as she pulled her head and her shoulders into the coils, feeling her firm little coconuts rubbing, squashed against the sinewy body of the snake, the smooth silky fabric of her red minidress on her skin as her body slid out of it...

"Oops! Hey!" Marvel blushed as she popped free of the serpent's embrace and the creature immediately collapsed into a ball around her empty costume, which had gotten left behind! As she cupped her hands over her sweet nude breasts, the sassy superheroine realized that she would never have been able to escape its strangulation hold otherwise. Sliding out of her clothes was the only solution! Still... sitting here naked with nothing on but her ankle boots, she was glad that nobody was around to witness her embarrassment!

She glanced out the open windows at the mountains. How far was she from Kansas City? It couldn't be too far, because one thing she knew about magic was that Disapparating great distances was exhausting. You couldn't do it more than once a day. So Cagliostro was probably using some other means of travel to get there. And that gave her the edge, because thanks to her Shazam powers, Marvel had the swiftness of Mercury, among other things.

But first of all... she had to apply herself to persuading the snake so give her back her clothes!

Emerging from the stairwell onto the roof of the convention center, Cagliostro hustled the President around an air conditioning housing, and there waiting for them was great black horse-like creature with enormous bat wings! As it snorted fire and tossed its mane, the Chief Executive drew back in alarm. "Oh don't be such a baby!" the wizard snapped. "It's perfectly harmless as long as you obey me."

"Look, what's this all about?" the President asked, hoping to put off approaching the dangerous looking beast.

"A fair question," Cagliostro conceded. "I have no interest at all in politics, but think of how the stock market will react at the mere knowledge that the President was missing! The economic devastation alone would be well worth it! Plus... once my spells have turned you into my willing slave, there is no end to the favors you're going to do for me!"

"Why don't you just take up a petition, like everybody else?" said a sassy female voice suddenly.

Cagliostro whirled. Both men looked upward at the gorgeous young goddess, poised on top of the air conditioner housing and smirking down at them with her hands on her hips. From their position slightly below her, the red miniskirt swirling around her waist looked particularly attractive. "Marvel!" the wizard gasped. "You know, you really are beginning to annoy me! ATTACK HER!"

The thestral beast reared up, snorting fire. Its black wings unfolded, and lunged upwards at the beautiful young superheroine.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very interesting the way mary marvel escaped the snake :D
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

[Disclaimer: Once again I would like to point out that "the President" in this story is not named. Insofar as this character represents any real or fictional President of the United States is solely up to the reader's imagination.]

Chapter 6 --

The thestral pounced towards Marvel, knocking the spunky superbabe from her perch while its front talons clawed at her red minidress. Marvel tumbled backwards onto the roof, aiming a staggering blow across its dragon-like snout. It shook its head and kept coming.

One of its talons snagged her miniskirt, tearing a jagged rip in the fabric. With a squeak of alarm, the superheroine quickly snatched it back and retreated out of its reach, cheeks turning pink as she tugged her skirt down.

The thestral lunged at her again. Marvel didn't want to hurt the poor thing any more than necessary, so the sassy supergirl retreated out of its reach, squirming out of her white cape as she did so. Standing upright, she waved her cape like a matador. "Come on, horsie!" she coaxed. "Come on!"

The thestral paused to paw at the roof and charged. At the last second, the mighty Marvel dodged, wrapping her cape around its head. Plunged into darkness, the thing bucked, but the superheroine held on. After a moment or two it stopped fighting, standing meek and docile as she patted its flank. "Good boy!" Marvel said. "Nice horsie! You just stay right here."

Cagliostro pointed his wand, sending a fireball shooting towards her. Marvel ducked the spell, crouching low behind one of the roof vents as she plotted her next move. The wizard took hold of the President and backed away towards the stairwell again, hoping to lose the cocky superheroine inside the convention center.

But Marvel anticipated him. Circling around, she jumped him from the other side just as they reached the stairwell door. "Frigidus!" the wizard shouted, as a streak of freezing blue light shot from his wand directly at her.

The superheroine did a split and vaulted over the beam just in the nick of time. The icy wind of the near miss passed in between her legs, fluttering her miniskirt and very nearly flashing her unmentionables. "Oooooooohhhhh!" she gasped, holding her skirt with both hands as goosebumps rose all along her thighs and sent shivers up her spine.

Marvel executed a forward flip in mid air, landing behind Cagliostro. When he turned, she gave him a high kick that caught him right under the jaw. He tumbled backwards, his wand flying out of his hand. "Lights out, loser!" she smirked, standing over him with her hands on her hips.

"That was amazing!" the President gushed, stepping up beside the sassy superheroine and innocently resting his hand on her butt. "I can't thank you enough, Mary Marvel!"

The spunky supergirl let out a quiet little gasp. There was nothing in between the President's hand and her tail but the achingly thin fabric of her miniskirt! If he wandered southward only an inch or two...! "All in a day's work, sir," she assured him, her voice quivering slightly at the thought of how precarious her position was. The thestral wandered over, nuzzling her from the other side, allowing her to take her cape back.

But just then, a dozen Secret Service agents crashed through the door, weapons drawn. Marvel's natural instinct was to raise her hands, an action which lifted the hem of her skirt just that crucial inch. The President's hand found its way underneath, caressing her smooth butt cheeks through the fabric of her panties.

The President's eyes lit up, but he was gentleman enough not to say anything. The agents, thankfully, didn't notice. Keeping his hand right where it was, hidden by the drape of her cape, he turned to his bodyguards. "Nothing to worry about. Mary Marvel has already saved the day," he told them. He pointed out Cagliostro. "I suggest you get that loser under lock and key, and then see if we can't find a nice zoo that'll take our furry friend here." The men got to work handcuffing the villain and taking him and the thestral away.

"Mary Marvel," the President continued, "I would like you to be my guest at the convention. What do you say?" He stepped through the door, gently urging her along with him.

The superheroine didn't have much choice. The proximity of his strong male hand made her feel weak in the knees. "Mr. President, I'd be thrilled," she said weakly. This was the kind of stimulus package she could really go for!

THE END
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Good end, I think you caught the spirit of the character