Upcoming Wonder Woman adventures!

General discussions about superheroines!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Hi Everyone,.... just stopping in to say hello. Been producing a lot of Fembot stuff lately,.. but I'm ready to get back at more supeheroine escapades.

I just got back from NYC where I shot a few more Wonder Woman / Batgirl movies with Evangeline Von Winter and her awesome latex Batgirl costume. Look for those soon!

xox,
Diana
ENTER MY REALM!!
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Question..is there any like with shooting beams from her eyes or like using a cig holder and trapping her with the smoke from the holder.
kapp123
Neophyte
Neophyte

Diana I'm a huge fan of your great work and want to thank you for what you do. Do you have any New hypno videos with Eve and that great bat suit of hers? Or any new hypno's with just you ?
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Kapp,..

Yes! In fact I'm thinking of releasing one this weekend. Been putting out so much Fembot and Vampire stuff lately,.. I need to change it up. When it's up ,.. I'll post it here and on the Hypno boards. xox
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:Question..is there any like with shooting beams from her eyes or like using a cig holder and trapping her with the smoke from the holder.
Well,.. I'm working on a custom where WW gets pounded with lasers,.. then has a last smoke before she dies, but I hadn't planned on releasing the clip with the smoking in it. Your thoughts?
ENTER MY REALM!!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I hope you do release it Diana, smoking is not my thing but seeing you as WW battle against lasers would be something I would want to see.

Love your work
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Like have the villaness lighting the long holder and bowing towards her and get more of the superheriones in the villaness and do her biding orders....
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Like have the villaness lighting the long holder and bowing towards her and get more of the superheriones in the villaness and do her biding orders....
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well,.. I'm working on a custom where WW gets pounded with lasers,.. then has a last smoke before she dies, but I hadn't planned on releasing the clip with the smoking in it. Your thoughts?
I for one am VERY interested in seeing this completed! :D
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Will we see alot of the beams from the villaness eyes alot on the upcoming wonder woman?
knyght_16
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You could try combining the fetishes. I love your film where Wonder Woman gets turned into a fembot. You could do another variation of that scenario... perhaps she enters a lair to confront a high-tech villain who captures her and transforms her into a loyal robot? :)
knyght_16
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The same goes for vampire scenarios. Perhaps Wonder Woman is stalked and transformed by a dark creature of the night?
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I agree. Combine your fetishes. I'd love to see Wonder Woman in fembot, vampire and mind control videos. Would be a great combination and change of pace.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Would be great to see you , Diana as WW fight a vampire and get bitten, the sexy seductive bie from a vampire would be a challenge for WW and how would the amazons blood affect the vampire....could lead to a really exciting final showdown.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Wow! Good to know guys! Thanks for the input.. Had no idea you all would be into seeing genre's mixed up. I guess variety IS the spice, eh? I really like WW becoming a Fembot. Perhaps another MASS DESTRUCTION movie?

Billy,.. I think you're gonna be SO happy. I'd post a still for everyone here, but I want your eyes to be the first to see it. As for the smoking part,.. when I release it,.. I think I'm going to do a smoking version and a non-smoking version.. I mean,.. for some Wonder Woman purest,.. they just don't dig her smoking.

And no,.. no lasers from the villianess's eyes,.. but it is and idea.

Hey! Maybe an Underworld vs DC story where Wonder Woman battles Selene? Hmmm.. my brain is a workin'

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions and keep 'em coming!

xox
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

BTW,..

I has seemed to me that sometimes the movies that everyone enjoys the most are videos or clips that emulate the old TV Lynda Carter series or are cinematic in nature.. So although I've seen some customers complain about long titles in all producers' movies,... I wanted to start putting together TV titles. My friend Alex Bettinger has been doing it all along for his stuff,.. and I love it. Here's a title sequence I put together for my stuff with Eve,.. Let me get your opinion on the subject.

[youtube][/youtube]
ENTER MY REALM!!
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hello Ms. Knight. I was reading an earlier post about you making a possible appearance as Supergirl.
Speaking as a fan, it isn't the hair colour that is the main focus. As for what the (if any) video
will be about, whatever you grace us with will be more then adequate, however I am leaning towards that
Vampire vs. Wonder Woman (Preferrably Supergirl) Idea. One of the hottest pics I've seen is 1, and only
1 of it's kind I've seen where Supergirl was bitten by a vampire woman.

Regardless you (Ms. Knight) as Supergirl would be great.
Thank you for your contribution to a genre much overlooked.
notna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Diana Knight wrote:Wow! Good to know guys! Thanks for the input.. Had no idea you all would be into seeing genre's mixed up. I guess variety IS the spice, eh? I really like WW becoming a Fembot. Perhaps another MASS DESTRUCTION movie?

Billy,.. I think you're gonna be SO happy. I'd post a still for everyone here, but I want your eyes to be the first to see it. As for the smoking part,.. when I release it,.. I think I'm going to do a smoking version and a non-smoking version.. I mean,.. for some Wonder Woman purest,.. they just don't dig her smoking.

And no,.. no lasers from the villianess's eyes,.. but it is and idea.

Hey! Maybe an Underworld vs DC story where Wonder Woman battles Selene? Hmmm.. my brain is a workin'

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions and keep 'em coming!

xox
I for one can't wait to see some smoking fetish mixed into your videos!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Well,.. my new Wonder Woman will be up this weekend. And I think we're gonna start with the smoking version. ;-)
ENTER MY REALM!!
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for listening to our input Diana. I love the notion of a title sequence, and the one you have up looks great! Another Mass Destruction video sounds like a slice of heaven. I'd love to see a more extended transformation sequence (within a budget, of course), perhaps one involving multiple phases. I'd also love to see a costume change, where a fembotized Wonder Woman is placed in a fembot uniform after she's turned. (I say that in part because you look really good in those). I'm sure you can some up with a great scenario regardless. Thanks again for listening and responding!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

You are so welcome! Thanks for the input as well as the response. Until I found this board, I had tried other messages boards. I'd post, but it was crickets. My thanks to you guys for interacting with me. Xox
ENTER MY REALM!!
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey, better crickets than trolling. :) We're a pretty well-behaved bunch here, so it's the best of both worlds.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

So far, my experience has been great!!
ENTER MY REALM!!
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The trailers look awesome!
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

I love this! The closer a video can emulate the original inspiration, the more likely I am to buy it. In this case, I'll buy this the day it comes out. Nicely done, Diana!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

I heart your avatar. I have that book.
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

You guys,..

I'm shooting some Wonder Woman / Batwoman stuff with Kendra James tomorrow. We need story suggestions. See my post about it here.
ENTER MY REALM!!