Can't control my costume- Tomiko's Superheroine Store

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/37387/

While well known for her alter-ego Wonder, Tomiko's ways of villainy are just as delightful to see. Unfortunately, the rest of the video was of fair delight.

Our heroine Sunfire(Dragonlily) is found sleeping on the job without her attire. Moments later, she receives a call that Tomi Kat(Tomiko) is attempting to rob Wonder Tomi blind. With only her wonder ally's costume to wear, Sunfire heads out to face the thief head on. Little does she know her hopes of success, much like her costume, may soon betray her. Can our special agent wear it well enough to tame the felined one or will Tomi Kat claim yet another victim of sexual desire?

- Having the heroine's costume not work made sense
- Closeup shots were well done

Dislikes
- Very noticeable miscues
- Peril felt more like chatter
- Music wasn't consistent with situations

Overall
It felt like it was going back to basics. Dragging scene went seconds too long and I wasn't feeling the dialogue at times. Still, if you're a fan of the site, then this one is for you. Seeing a female villain tangling with a superheroine is always a thing of beauty. And while it isn't as good as other videos I've reviewed, Tomiko continues to make the battle of good versus evil a little more interesting each and every time.

6/10