Wonder Woman The3 Chapter 1: Intro of The3

A darker, full bodied blend.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

faefffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Last edited by the3story 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
Last edited by the3story 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi,

I would like to thank you for reading until Chapter 4. This is how the costume that Wonder Woman is wearing for this story. Do comment so that I can make the story better. Thanks.

Tiffany
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Pretty great story so far - a bit dark for my tastes, but hey, different strokes.

Keep at it, mate!
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

nice- can't wait to see how Cat Woman breaks her mentally and turns her into Cat Woman's slave.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi dears,

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy the series until Silk Woman. Let me know how you would like to see Wonder Woman being tortured. And comment on Silk Woman.

I am having a competition. Tell me how you would like me to improve Silk Woman...from her power to costume and also how you would like to see her being tortured......the one who gave the best answer based on my perception....I will write an episode based on your storyline.

So have a good reading and please comment.

Good night dears.

Tiffany
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

First his narration is very good story and very well told this,

I would see a scene with catwoman licking Clit and breasts of wonder woman or silk woman. Maybe in a game that every lie that silk woman told about her life catwoman lick her erogenous zones.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

fffffffffffffffffffff
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Supergirl was getting desperate. The crime rate had been increasing in both Luna and Duna City. Wonder Woman and Silk Woman are missing. And what worst is that her costume was missing too because she was not inclined to where her royal costume

since it never seems nice to her. But Woman Woman and Silk Woman played a trick by making fall asleep the day before they were supposed to meet, removed her usual Supergirl clothing and now she was left with her royal costume. But nevertheless she still had to continue ensuring the peace of Muna City.

Using a false identity, she applied for a high level secretarial position at TKG, and after breezing through all the interviews and tests, Sharon Miles began working in the executive offices of TKG along with another five new women. She had used her formidable computer hacking skills to create an identity for Sharon Miles, and even listed Lexcorp as her former employer. A quick check in Lexcorp's personnel files would show that she was highly regarded and very trusted.

It was an impressive suite of offices at the top floor of the TKG building, and everything ran like clockwork. The centerpiece was The CEO's office, a huge luxurious office
containing all the latest in state of the art information technology. The outer walls of the office were entirely covered in mirrors, one way mirrors she quickly noticed. They were
hyper paranoid about security. The offices were swept daily for listening devices, the windows were darkened on the outside, the copy machines were wired so that a record of every document copied was kept. Every document referenced with the person who
copied it. The CEO's office was electronically soundproof, and, much to Supergirl/Sharon's disappointment, lead lined behind the mirrors. It had an additional private entrance through a private elevator. No one was allowed access to the room unless Katherine was there. Katherine did not have a personal administrative assistant. She preferred to parcel out work to all the staff rather than trust one person with all the information.

A month had past, and Supergirl had accumulated a wealth of information, primarily through her Super hearing. She was kept very busy, but she still managed to listen in as often as she
could. There were usually other people in the office, but few ever came in through the main entrance, and Supergirl could not see in to the office. She wondered who they were. She was, however, able to hear information about the planned crimes, and over the last month, she was able to slip out of the office at super speed and foil many. She couldn't hear everything, however, and several crimes did in fact go through as planned, but she was hurting them, and she knew they would eventually make a mistake.

It was 6 o'clock in the evening. Everyone was still working at their desks. Long hours were commonplace at TKG, but they were well compensated for it.

Katherine was in her office. She was furious. They were falling behind schedule and it was Supergirl's fault. It was only a matter of time before someone would find out that Lester had been dead for over 5 months. That they killed him. They had another 10 days at the most and this was the most critical time. It was bad to working with Catwoman and Lucifer. Their method of partnership was highly eccentric. And Katherine had to keep the bargain to continue her evil corporation under the cover of Justice.

"We have a spy here" she said to Beverly. "That spy is Supergirl!" This statement did not seem to surprise Beverly. "How can you be sure?" Beverly asked. "The only way she could
have learned about operations in progress was with her super hearing. There was information that only you and I, and Catwoman knew and which we only discussed in here. There's no way to bug this place. Supergirl works here. She's one of the new girls."

"We expected to have to deal with her sooner or later" said Beverly. "We're prepared. I guess the time is now." Beverly pressed a tiny button on the bottm of her belt. Immediately,
one of the mirrored panels opened up, and both women entered. The secret room was also lead lined, and had an array of sophisticated audio visual surveillance devices and another
private elevator. Beverly sat behind the console and pressed a button. A monitor lit up showing the outside office. Katherine opened up the huge safe and took out a large, lead lined box. In it were two chunks of kryptonite which they were storing for a special occasion. One was the size of a softball attached to a chain. The other a golf ball. Katherine took out the chunk which was attached to a chain and put it in her purse. She then took out a tiny box, and removed a microscopic ear piece. She inserted it in her ear. "Testing" said Beverly. " It's working fine." said Katherine.

Katherine pressed a button on her belt and left Beverly in the secret room. Beverly spoke into her microphone. "All set" she said.

Katherine walked out of her office with her purse and a huge stack of papers containing business information not related to her clandestine activities. "Listen up people" she said. "I
fried a hard drive on one of my computers and all this information was deleted. The back up tapes are in the corporate archive and it will take a week to get. I can't wait. All this info has to be re-entered into the computer tonight. I divided it up so that among the six of you" she pointed towards the new women "you'll be able to do it quickly. Please come up and get
your work."

One by one, the new employees walked up to Katherine and took their work. Beverly watched each one on her screen as they stepped up to Katherine. "No" she said as the first woman walked by. "No" she said as the second one walked by. Katherine was hearing her loud and clear in her ear piece. So was Supergirl, but she could not figure out what she was
hearing. She was the fourth person to approach Katherine. As she neared she felt a strange feeling sweep over her. "what on earth? Feeling..weak. What's going on? There must be
kryptonite here somewhere!" She was weakening at a rapid pace. Her knees buckled slightly and her legs quivered a little. The color drained from her face. She was unsteady. It got worse as she approached Katherine. "G..got to main..tain. Hold..on." she took her stack of papers. she, the girl of steel, could hardly hold them.

Beverly was watching Linda. She could see her being effected by the kyrptonite. "It's Linda!!" she said into the microphone. Katherine spun around and went back into her
office. Supergirl's pain stopped, but she was still feeling weak. "That was strong kryptonite. I have to get away. I have to get out of here" she thought. Beverly watched as Supergirl
quickly left the office and went to the elevators.

"Katherine, she leaving. Let's go" yelled Beverly as she exited the secret room. Katherine handed her the kryptonite. They made their way to the private elevator.

Supergirl needed to think. She needed to think clearly, but her mind was all a blur. She had to get away, clear her head. She had to fly. She got off the elevator on the ground floor and
hurried out the door. It was dark and the street was deserted. " Have to change into Supergirl. Have to fly away" she thought. Suddenly, she saw Katherine walking about 100 feet behind her. Her heart began to race. "Got to get away from her." She increased her pace and turned down the nearest side street. It was a narrow dead end road. It was perfect for her to make the quick change. She was walking at a rapid pace, removing her skirt as she moved. she began to unbutton her blouse. She had to change quickly and get away. She looked over her shoulder to see if Katherine was still behind her. She wasn't. She turned her glance forward. She stopped dead in her tracks. "YOU!!!! HOW DID YOU...?!?!?!" Her voice froze in mid sentence. Her eyes were wide open in astonishment.

"Hello, SUPERGIRL" said Beverly. She had the kryptonite necklace, and before Supergirl could react, she placed it around her neck. The effects were instantaneous. All the powers left her body. Her legs turned into putty. She brought her arms up to her neck and struggled valiantly to lift the kryptonic necklace over her head. She didn't have a chance."Supergirl" Beverly said sarcastically " that necklace looks so good on you, but wait, it doesn't go with your blouse. Let me help you take it off." Beverly removed the last of Linda's street clothing exposing Supergirl's costume. "That's so much better, don't you agree? It's on sale today"

Her Supergirl royal costume was a blue and gold corset with short sleeves and the red and gold S logo. The spandex blend corset features gold detailing throughout the corset. There were removable garter straps and clear bra straps on the corset. Also with the costume is a red spandex blend skirt and cape. The skirt features an elastic cape with a Velcro closure with the S logo on the center.

"Weak...so weak...necklace.. weighs... a... ton. How... could.... this be ...hap...pening? Kryptonite..sss..so sss.strong. have..to....get...away... Can't. Completely helpless................ UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Darkness came. She could hardly stand.

She shot her arms forward and desperately clinged to Beverly in an effort to stay up. It was to no avail. Beverly just stood there. Supergirl slumped to the ground. She was out cold.
Katherine came rushing to Beverly. "So much for the indestructible Supergirl" she said. "This was easy. C'mon, let's get out of here."

Beverly removed a remote control device from her pocket and pointed it at a wall. A door suddenly swung open. Katherine was thankful that Lester had been so paranoid. He was always afraid of being kidnaped or something so he built an intricate array of secret tunnels and elevators. Katherine removed the kryptonite from around the fallen Supergirl's neck, and placed it around her own. She grabbed Supergirl's limp legs. Beverly grabbed her arm, and they both carried her, disappearing into the hole in the wall. They walked down a long tunnel until they reached an elevator bank with two doors. Katherine's private elevators. They zipped up to her office and tossed the unconscious Supergirl on the ground.

“Catwoman, you come over.”

Supergirl began to stir. She wanted to groan, but kept her wits about her. It might be in her benefit for them to think she was still out. There was still kryptonite in the room she concluded, but she was far enough from it to get back a very little bit of strength. She opened one eye carefully. She saw Katherine standing in her robe facing the window. She had a
clear path to the door. She could do it. She can escape! Her massive chest rose as she took a deep breath before setting off on her way. She rolled over quietly.

Beverly was just about to put on her robe. She admired herself in the mirror, She was truly spectacular, and, frankly, she had never looked better than she did at that moment. Her
nipples had hardened instantly as soon as she had gotten dressed. They protruded seductively. She put on her robe and prepared to join Katherine. She glanced at the tv monitor to look at Katherine. This was going to be their glorious day. They had prepared for this for a long time. Suddenly she noticed that Supergirl was on her feet and making her way
towards the door. She pressed the button on her belt.

Supergirl was 2 feet away from the door. She was going to make it. She was very weak, but she was going to escape. She looked over her shoulder and glanced at Katherine who was oblivious to what's going on. She reached for the door knob. She grabbed it. She began to turn the knob. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. It spun her around. Her hand flew off the knob. Her eyes were wide open.

"YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW?????????? I..DON'T..UNDERSTAND." She quickly glanced over to were Katherine had been standing only seconds ago. She was still there, only now she was facing the astonished Supergirl. Supergirl turned back and looked at Beverly. "Twins!!!I don't believe it! Identical twins." CRACK!!!! Supergirl's head shot back as Beverly landed a solid punch to her jaw. Supergirl never saw it coming. Beverly followed up with another punch to the jaw. Supergirl was reeling. "quick" yelled Beverly. "Bring the Kryptonite." Katherine ran towards her desk and put the kryptonite around her neck.. Beverly did not give Supergirl a chance to get a grip on
things. She punched her in the jaw again. Again. Again. Supergirl was defenseless. Helpless. The force of the last blow spun her around and sent her stumbling right into
Katherine's arms.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!" Supergirl screamed as her battered and beaten body came in direct contact with the kryptonite. Katherine placed her arms around Supergirl and drew her close in a bear hug." No!!!.... noooo!!...naaaaarrgh." Katherine released her and she fell to the ground. She moved back a few feet.

“Now listen to this, Superslut.” “Hello Supergirl.” A speaker sounded out. “I hope you are fine and Katherine and Beverly had a nice time with you. I am Catwoman. How would I know that the mighty Supergirl worked as a spy in our corporation? I will like to play a game with you. This game involves your freedom, your establishment, your power and your body; it too involves the crystals and your identity. It involves your everything. There are a total of 3 tests for you. So long as you pass any test, you will be freed and all these will be erased. I promise. This is your first test. Defeat the ladies or be defeated.”

Katherine came up to Supergirl and injected a needle into a tit. Linda screamed in pain. “The poison you have received will take 3 days to take effect. You will have 3 days to clear any test and if you fail by the third day, the poison in you takes effect. You will lose your power even when you wear back all your costumes. I will see you soon. This is a purrfect day!”

There she was. Supergirl. powerful, invincible, indestructible Supergirl. On her back, on the floor. Gorgeous 40" breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She lifted herself
onto her elbows, but she could not get up. She looked up at the 6 foot identical twins. They were absolutely perfect in every possible way. She did not understand why they were wearing robes.
"You're supposed to be so tough SUPERGIRL. We thought that you would at least pose a challenge. We've been planning for this day for a long time." The words cut through her like a knife. How could this be happening? She was Supergirl. These girls were no match for her. She could take them with her eyes closed.

"You disappointed us. We needed good footage of the mighty Supergirl being vanquished so we can show the world, and all you gave us was Buttergirl. Sissygirl. The princess of pitiful. The maiden of mush. You're no Supergirl and it's time the world knew it. "

Katherine's words were like jackhammers pounding her gut. How could she be in this position? "You haven't killed me yet, Katherine , which ever one of you is Katherine . You'll soon find out that you are dealing with Supergirl. You hear me? Supergirl. I've been up against far greater challenges than you two." She knew that was a lie, but she'd still get out of this. the battle was going badly, but the war was still hers to be won.

"I'm Beverly, Katherine's older sister. I was the one who defeated you in the lley. You didn't stand a chance against me alone. You don't stand a chance against both of us. You may
still think you are the mighty, invincible Superbitch, but you are about to become a footnote. She turned to the camera. "You people who will be watching this at home, look at what you call Supergirl."

Katherine, kryptonite in one hand, lifted Supergirl by the hair. She held her and Beverly kicked her right in the jaw. She crumbled back to the ground. "This is what you call Supergirl? This is what you used to call Supergirl. Behold from now on what you will truly call Super.”

On cue, they both removed their robes. Supergirl looked on in amazement. They were wearing her costume! They were dressed like Supergirl and they looked phenomenal! Supergirl's nipples hardened as she looked them over. They totally looked the part. Long Blond hair, powerfully defined arms, "S" logo straining to contain large firm breasts, long, tan shapely legs . Her nipples became even harder. They stood on each side of her, hands resting on their hips, shoulders back, breasts sticking out proudly, and legs spread slightly apart. Her power stance. They stole her power stance!! She had never realized how sexy it was until now. She was going to enjoy defeating these two poseurs. She was going to kick their asses so badly. But how? Katherine removed the kryptonite from around her neck and attached it to a hanging fixture in the center of the room. She lifted Supergirl to her feet by the hair. Katherine grabbed both of her arms and pulled them behind her back. This caused Supergirl's breast to push out even more, straining the limits of her "S" logo.

"Ladies and gentlemen" Katherine said to the camera " you will now see why WE are the true Superewomen and this pathetic washed up has been is barely even a SuperGirl."
Beverly started things off with a punch to the midsection. She followed up with a straight right to the jaw that spun her around and sent her towards Katherine . Katherine's fist was
waiting as Supergirl walked right into it. She spun around. Beverly was waiting. CRACK! A roundhouse kick set her reeling back to Katherine. CRACK! A roundhouse kick sent to back to Beverly.

"Ss..so...weak.....helpless...h.h..how can..I get...out of this. UUUnnnhhh! Another shot to the jaw. OOOmmph!! My gut. My legs.....can't hold...me..up. Falling...falling...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Another kick in the face. Falling baaaack.OOOOOOOHHHH...hands on my breasts...OOOOHHHH...squeezing. UUUMMMMM..rubbing. Legs rubbery. Can't stand. OOOOOHHHH strong hands on my breasts."

Beverly was holding her up by her breasts. She was squirming and moaning. "Look at her! She likes it!" Katherine said. "It looks like you do to" Beverly retorted pointing out the erect
nipples protruding proudly from behind Katherine's "S" logo. "I know I do" Beverly continued as she held Supergirl up by the tits. Katherine slammed her fist into Supergirl's abs. Supergirl was in bad shape.

"Time for a Superwimp sandwich" Katherine said as she and Beverly drew close together. The put their arms around each other and squeezed tightly. Supergirl was trapped between them. She felt their warm, hard thighs press up her own. She creamed instantly. Wave after wave of orgasm thrashed though her thoroughly beaten body.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" she moaned loudly.

The supertwins followed suit and in an instant were in the throughs of their own orgasms.
Supergirl was wiped out. "Ffffaaading quickly....What...a...way..to..go. I...ca..can't..believe
they..beat..me! She was on her way out. Lost it.

“Slut. She failed the test. Catwoman is going to be pleased.” Said Katherine
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Linda found herself once again in a room. She was still rather shocked from the defeat she just received from the twins. And where was she right now?

“Dear Supergirl, you are now left with 2 days and 1 hour before the poison takes effect. Now you have failed the first test, now you have to take on your second test. Your task is to defeat Zoa. Good luck since you need that a lot.” Catowoman spoke over the speaker.

This was too easy. Zoa?! The villain who used magic? She was defeated by Silk Woman previously. But then again, why shouldn't it be? After all, she are Supergirl. Who can even come close to making things difficult for her? If she wasn't so incredible, she might have suspected a trap, but even so, what kind of trap could subdue the Maid of Might? Supergirl come flying into the room, crashing the door to smithereens. She loved dramatic entrances. Supergirl landed in the middle of the room, and went into her power stance. She loved her power stance. It made her look so amazing. She stood there with her shoulders back, chest pushed out, arm muscles flexed, and powerful legs spreaded ever so slightly.

She turned her attention to the matter at hand. "Zoa, you are coming with me!" Supergirl said with authority. Zoa said calmly, "Supergirl, I know who you are, and I strongly suggest that you leave immediately and don't return."

"Are you out of your mind, Loser? Don't you realize what you're up against here?"

"Supergirl, it is you who does not realize what you are up against here. I am powerful now. Please leave. I beg you. Please leave."

"Oh you'll be begging for me to leave all right. You'll be begging for me to leave you in one piece! How could you possibly think you could intimidate me? You appear to be nothing more than a third rate criminal in a first rate body." Supergirl could not resist making a comment about Zoa’s body. Supergirl was immediately struck by how beautiful Zoa was when she burst into the room. Supergirl hoped Zoa tried to resist so that she can dominate her. This was to show Zoa what it's like to go up against Supergirl.
to lose. Well, she was about to find out really soon.

"Supergirl, I have no quarrel with you. I do not want toengage in a confrontation, but my purpose here is far too important. If you insist on staying, you will leave me no choice."

"Oh, I'm REALLY frightened now. If you don't want me around, you should have thought of that a while back. You should have thought about it, oh I don't know. Maybe you should have thought about it BEFORE YOU COME TO MUNA CITY!!! Now come on. I'm losing patience. Let's go."

“Supergirl, I'm warning you one last time!"

But Supergirl said mockingly. "That sounded vaguely like a threat. Are you threatening me? I'm serious. Are you threatening me? Because if you are, that would be really stupid and you don't strike me as a stupid person. Silk Woman defeated you. So let me ask YOU one more time, are you THREATENING me?"

"There was nothing vague about it. You are a stupid woman Supergirl. I tried to give you every possible change. Now you will suffer the consequences."

Having said that, Zoa extended her two hands in Supergirl’s direction. Bursts of energy shooted out from her fingers and impacted against Supergirl’s body. The Maid of Might’s confident expression turned into one of surprise. She was frozen in her power stance as Zoa’s blast of energy held her in place. She screamed in intense pain as she tried to move. Supergirl was completely immobilized. Zoa held her with the energy beam for nearly a
minute. Then she folded her fingers. The beam disappeared. Supergirl fell to the ground writhing in pain. She could not comprehend what was happening here. Zoa allowed Supergirl to writhe on the floor for nearly a minute and went back into action. She waved her hands and the Maid of Might’s cape came alive. It lifted her off the ground and suspended her in mid air. Zoa waved her hand again. Supergirl’s cape spinned her round and round in mid air.

Zoa clapped her hand, and Supergirl crashed against the wall. She slumped to the ground yelling in pain. Zoa snapped her fingers and a magical fist appears out of thin air and crashed into Supergirl’s mid section. She gasped as the air left her body. She was doubled over on the floor while clutching her mid section. The magic fist crashed against Supergirl’s jaw straightening her out. Zoa snapped her fingers and the magic fist became ten magic fists. She waved her hand and the cape once again lifted Supergirl up again.

This was quite a sight. Supergirl was suspended in mid air. Her feet were about one foot off the ground. Her arms hung limply by her side, and her chin rested against her huge chest. Zoa snapped her fingers and the ten magic fists line up in two rows in front of her. She snapped her fingers yet another time and the fists came to life. In the blink of an eye, in rapid alternating succession, left, right, left, right, the fists crashed against Supergirl jaw with a power previously unbeknownst to you. Her shrieks of pain gave way to moans and groans. Zoa snapped her fingers again and the magic fists pummelled the superheroine again. Supergirl was devastated. Stunned. In pain. How could this happen to her?

Zoa snapped her fingers again. The ten magic fists crashed into Supergirl’s mid section like a sub machine gun. Bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supergirl’s lips were pursed in an obscene "O" as a barely audible moan escapes them. She wanted to clutch her stomach to ease the pain, but her arms were too weak to move.
Zoa snapped her finger and the ten magic fists become two magic hands. Supergirl looked through partiallyglazed over eyes as they approached you. They stopped in front of her suspended body, and positioned themselves opposite each one of her magnificent breasts which were hidden behind her majestic "S"logo. Zoa blinked her eyes together and the hands came to life. Each one grabbed one of Supergirl’s fantastic breasts and squeezed. Supergirl’s moaning became more pronounced as she felt the pain intensifying. Or was it pleasure that she felt? It was difficult to tell. The magic hands disengaged, and the answer became apparent as her visibly erect nipples protruded from under her S logo.

Zoa clapped her hand and her cape went limp. Supergirl landed on the ground and quickly discovered that her legs could not support her. They buckled. Before she fell to the ground, the magic hands grabbed her breasts once again and held you up. Her once powerful legs bent at the knees unable to hold her once powerful body up and these two magic hands clutching her breasts were holding her up.

Zoa clapped her hands one more time and said, "Good-bye Supergirl.” The magic hands lifted Supergirl in the air and began flying out the door. She flew for about a minute until she was over a pond. The hands disengaged and she fell into the pond. The hands flew away. The pond was shallow enough for Supergirl not to drown in her weakened state, yet deep enough for her to be almost completely immersed. She laid there for several minutes trying to recover from her incredible ordeal. Supergirl could not understand how this happened to her. Why was Zoa suddenly so powerful? Why didn't she kill you when she had the chance? After all, she was powerless against her.

She rose unsteadily to her feet. Her body was wracked with pain. She had never experienced anything like this before. Lucky for her that her recovery was quick. Though Supergirl was soaking wet, she looked very sexy. Her tight costume clinged even tighter to her magnificent body, and her wet blond hair laid flat on her head, and her nipples protruded visibly from underneath that S logo. Supergirl was incensed! Her pride was trampled on.

She flew back immediately at a lightning speed. Supergirl’s right arm was extended all the way forward, clutched in a tight fist. She flew past the door she shattered earlier. This time
there will be no small talk. No hesitations. This time Supergirl would fly up to Zoa at super speed and take her out with one punch.

However, Zoa was prepared. This was all a trap and this is the first test for Supergirl. And as revealed by Silk Woman, Supergirl’s pride is her power. Trample it and you will get the Power Princess angry. And indeed, Supergirl was coming right at her. Supergirl’s fist headed straight between Zoa’s eyes.

Then Zoa snapped her fingers. Supergirl impacted. Crash!!! Stars exploded in front of her eyes. The Power Princess fell to the ground. She was lying flat on her face. Shapely tan legs sticked out from below her red cape. She placed her palms on the floor and tried to raise herself. The strain on her face was evident. Supergirl attempted to step forward but was blocked by an invisible barrier. She tried to punch her way through, but to no avail. That was what stopped her in mid flight. This was what prevented her from punching the daylights out of the arrogant Zoa. Supergirl stepped to her left and was blocked once again by an invisible barrier. She stepped to her right. Same thing. She tried to step back. Same thing. Supergirl was trapped! The Maid of Might was trapped in a two by two invisible cage. She tried desperately to free yourself, but to no avail.

"You cannot keep me here forever!" Supergirl screamed. "I will get away and I will hunt you down relentlessly. You will not get away! No one does this to Supergirl!"

"Listen to ME, Supergirl. You think you're so tough? Well guess again! This is all an ambush. You are weak against magic. I will slowly defeat you. Now I want you to listen to this.”

“So just be patient and SHUT UP! This will all be over soon enough." Zoa said.

Her words cut through Supergirl like a knife. She had fallen into a trap, been defeated once, poisoned and now her ego was pricked. Her emotions completely dominated her intellect. She lashed out at her.

"You dare call ME arrogant? Don't you know who I am? Don't you realize that you are up against Supergirl? I will not be patient and I certainly will not shut up! Furthermore, you can kiss your lifestyle goodbye because I will destroy you! I've been up against far greater challengers than you. No one, especially not someone like you, Butt huffing, big breasted, bleached blond bimbo will ever defeat me!"

Zoa yawned and waved her hand dramatically. "Yup. Poisoned and trapped. You leave me no choice." The magic fist suddenly reappeared within the confines of Supergirl’s tiny invisible cage. It began to move erratically. It bounced off an invisible wall and impacted against her mid section. It bounced off another invisible wall and impacted against Supergirl’s chin. It picked up speed and bounced off another wall and impacted between her legs. Each time it impacted against her body, it bounced back up against an invisible wall. Within seconds, it was bouncing all over the place picking up both speed and power. It's punching her all over her body. Within the confines of her small space, Supergirl was unable to stop it, although it is doubtful she could do anything even if she was not trapped.

Supergirl was reeling with pain. Each punch took it toll on her already battle ravaged body. Zoa waved her hand yet again, and four more magic fists appear within the confines of the tiny invisible cage, and began bouncing all over the place.

Supergirl screamed, yelled, moaned and groaned, but she was helpless against this unrelenting and rapid paced attack. Uppercuts exploded against her chin. Right and left hooks attacked her mid section. Short sharp jabs pummelled her private part. Her stunning breasts flopped like punching bags as they were hammered by fist after fists after fist after fist. Her knees were slightly bent. The princess’ head leaned forward and was supported by the invisible wall, and her mouth was wide open in a perpetual, yet barely audible moan.

Zoa snapped her fingers and the fists disappeared. The invisible walls were no longer there. Supergirl crashed face first to the floor. Her hands were down by her waist. She could no longer move them. She tried to use her legs, but all she was able to do was rub her thighs together.

Zoa pointed her finger at the ragged heroine. Supergirl began to rise in the air. She was five feet off the ground. Zoa playfully twirled her finger and the princess’ body rotated in the air. She was now laying on her back in mid air. Then Zoa clapped her hands twice and two clear Plexiglas walls appeared five feet in front and behind Supergirl’s head and feet.

Zoa clapped again and two shackles attached to chains appeared on the magical wall by Supergirl’s feet. They attached themselves to her ankles. Zoa clapped again and two shackles appeared on the magic wall five feet away from Supergirl’s head. She snapped her fingers, and Supergirl’s arms, which had been held rigidly at her side, were pulled over her head. The shackles came to life and attached themselves to her wrists.

"You.....you cannot sustain this level forever" Supergirl said weakly. "And when you stop, I will break these chains and break your bones!"

"Relax, Supergirl. Actually, should I still be calling you Supergirl? You don't seem very super right now. I should call you Ego girl, because you would not be in this situation if it were not for your over inflated ego. I didn't want to have to do this to you, but I must admit that I have developed a genuine dislike for you. I may actually enjoy this. You may rest assure, Not-So-Supergirl, that I will not kill you, Maid of Might, Woman of Steel, Princess of Power? Look at you now. Maid of Mush. Woman of Weakness, Princess of Pathetic. You are a bitch. A Superbitch! Yes, you are correct. I cannot sustain this level of magic for long. But that does not mean that you will be able to survive. After several minutes of this you are barely able to stand up. Your arms hang helplessly. I have made plans to keep you subdued until I no longer need to, and I must say that my method will be quite fitting given the fact that what you really need is a good, long, hard, fucking."

Zoa snapped her fingers. A 14 inch dildo appeared. A kryptonite dildo with a clit stimulator at the end. Supergirl’s eyes opened wide in horror! She immediately felt the effects of the kryptonite.

"No! No! N..n...n...oooooooo!" She rocked back and forth and shake and squirmed. Zoa snapped her fingers and Supergirl froze in place. Supergirl concentrated all her remaining energy on clamping her pubic area shut. She knew that if Zoa put that in her, she will be defeated. But Zoa pushed Supergirl’s skirt up, pushed the thin red strip of fabric away from her luscious lips of love, and attempted to insert the large green dildo. Supergirl was completely tense. The dildo did not budge. Zoa could not insert it. She looked at the Princess of Power in the eye and stepped back. She snapped her fingers and opened her palm. It was filled with green dust. Kryptonic dust. Zoa then blew the dust between Supergirl’s legs. The tension instantaneously disappeared. She inserted the dildo deep inside Supergirl and positioned the clit stimulator in place.

Supergirl’s entire body began heaving massively. Bucking up and down. Her huge magnificent breasts rose and fell under your majestic S logo as she desperately tried to take in enough oxygen to fuel this most powerful of all orgasms. Zoa eyed her with satisfaction as Supergirl’s body bucked and heaved uncontrollably. Her orgasm went on and on and on. It did not stop. Supergirl was drained. She had no power left whatsoever. Yet the magic dildo with its magnificent tongue-like clit stimulator kept on going. Her orgasm continued unabated, only that Supergirl no longer had the strength to do anything other than moaning softly.

A bell went off. A lady suddenly appeared from the broken door. "Welcome Catwoman." Zoa said reverently.

"You have done a good job, Zoa." Catwoman replied. "So look who is this. O it is Supergirl!" Catwoman exclaimed. Supergirl was barely conscious, having been subjected to the weakening effects of the kryptonite and the orgasm which had been going on unsubsided for well over ten minutes now. Catwoman stood by the mighty heroine. She appeared interested in Supergirl’s nipples which were standing proudly under her S logo. Catwoman ran a finger over one nipple. Supergirl’s jaw dropped in a silent moan. She flicked her finger back and forth.

Supergirl wanted to explode! Her mouth opened wide in a silent scream. Catwoman extended her thumbs and forefingers and pinched both Supergirl’s nipples. The Maid of Might bit her lips but was still unable to move. Catwoman turned to Zoa and said, "the homely ones are always the easiest to subdue with sexual stimulation. Look at her. She's supposed to be one of the most powerful woman in the Metropolis of Justice. But now she is just a whore.”

"Listen up, WIMP! I will give you a new mission for your second test. Five minutes after we leave, this whole place will disappear, and you will be free. If within five minutes you can maintain your consciousness, this vibrator will stop and you will be free. You can then take the antidote for your poison and you pass the test. However, if you fail, you will continue to have more fun with me. So, Supergirl, farewell for 5 minutes!" Catwoman laughed and walked out with Zoa.

Supergirl was still suspended in mid air. She is completely powerless. Somehow the kryptonic dildo knew how to keep her just barely on the verge on consciousness. It had a self adjusting power meter. Immediately upon the two villains’ departure, Supergirl felt herself becoming stronger. After two minutes, she was able to move her body. She tried desperately to break the chains. Supergirl wanted to free herself, not be freed by Zoa’s good graces. She pulled her arms and legs with all she got, but it was not good enough.

Suddenly, the dildo kicked in to overdrive and began ramming her mercilessly. The tongue like clitoris stimulator began flicking back and forth at speeds previously unknown on this planet. Sueprgirl could not help but respond to each thrust. Four minutes have passed since Catwoman and Zoa left. The magic dildo was still playing the Woman of Steel like a fiddle. It finally allowed her to reach a crescendo far greater than she ever thought possible as her body exploded with thermonuclear power in the mother of all orgasms.

Supergirl was losing conscious as wave after wave of aftershocks rocked her orgasm riddled body. 4min55secs. A bit more. 4min57secs. A huge orgasm. 4min59secs. Darkness took over.

“O I see the mighty Supergirl had failed. Well, I gave her a chance. Lets pack up and go. Now with the two crystals, I need the last one from Linda Danvers aka Supergirl.” Catwoman grinned.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

In the corner, Supergirl began to stir. Her body was aching from the excessive orgasms she had in her previous encounter with Zoa. O no! She had lost two of the three tests and she was poisoned. Looking around to find a way out of her predicament, she found herself in a lab. and when she looked out of the window, she knew where she was. It was the Island of Dead.

"Hello Supergirl." The a screen lit up to show Catwoman talking to Supergirl. "You know have 6 minutes left before your poison takes effect. Your last test is to defeat Lucifer and take the antidote from him. I wish you luck."

Damn, 6minutes!!! SUpergirl thought.

Just as she was thinking, Lucifer came in. Before Supergirl can say anything, Lucifer took a syringe and injected into his arms. Immediately Lucifer's body buffed up and Supergirl knew that this is going to be hard.

However, the battle is on as there is a time limit. Supergirl flew towards Lucifer and wrapped her arms around him.

"I've got you now, Lucifer! Your powers, while quite
formidable, are no match for mine. You will not get
another opportunity to use them on me. This is it!"

Supergirl squeezed very tightly. Lucifer could hardly stand
the pain. He would pass out in a matter of seconds, yet,
once again, Supergirl did not detect any fear.

"Robot!" Lucifer cried out weakly "destroy her!"

Supergirl watched in amazement as a very lifelike robot
stepped out of the shadows and began walking towards her."Lucifer, you're pathetic! This hunk of nuts & bolts is no
match for me! I'll destroy it before your eyes and finish
you off right after." Lucifer fell weakly to the floor as
Supergirl released him and turned her attention toward the
robot. She would not take any chances here. She walked up to meet the robot, pulled her right arm all the way back
making her awesome breasts stick right out, and smashed her fist into the robot. The robot disintegrated instantly
leaving a cloud of dust. A cloud of green dust.

Kryptonite! The dust was scattered all across the room and
was all over Supergirl. It clung to her costume. Her majestic "S" logo was covered in the kryptonic dust. Her
hair was covered in the dust. She inhaled some of the dust
by accident.

A powerful wave of weakness overcame her as the kryptonite's deadly effects began to wreak havoc on her system. She tried desperately to wipe the dust off of her costume but to no avail. She was getting weaker. Lucifer got up to face her.

For the first time in her life, Supergirl was afraid. Very afraid. She did not know how she was going to get out of
this predicament. She remembered the fountain at the
entrance to the building. If she could jump in it, she
could wash the kryptonic dust off and survive. But could
she make it? She was becoming so weak as the kryptonite
drained her super powers at an alarming rate. Of course she could make it. She was Supergirl. Things may look bad now, but who could possibly defeat her? After all, she was not only powerful and beautiful, she was also smart and this is where her advantage was. She needed to get to the window and jump out. It was only two stories high. She only had to get past Lucifer.

She took a few steps towards Lucifer, but her legs buckled and she appeared to fall. This was only a distraction. From a crouched position, she sprung up at Lucifer and landed a solid punch right on his jaw. It was not a super powered punch, but it was strong enough to knock Lucifer flat.

Supergirl tried to run towards the window, but her legs gave out a few feet away. She tried desperately to lift herself off the ground and make her way towards the window. The kryptonite continued to weaken her. Her once powerful arms could no longer support the weight of her body.

Using every ounce of energy left in her body, she slithered towards the window. She raised her arms, grabbed on to the window sill and desperately tried to full herself up. They didn't call her Supergirl for nothing. She had lifted her chin above the window sill. She could see the fountain. She was going to make it. She continued to lift herself up. It was a slow and arduous process.

Lucifer watched from the side and waited until she was nearly up before kicking her strongly in her mid section.
Supergirl crashed to the floor hitting her chin on the window sill as she fell. She was now sprawled out on her back. Helpless. At Lucifer's mercy. Weakening rapidly. Lucifer
stood over her fallen body mimicking her power stance.

He bent down and grabbed the back of Supergirl's head with his enhanced right hand. He was about to lift her off the ground when Supergirl landed a fist against his jaw knocking him again. Lucifer was pissed! He was continuously underestimating Supergirl's power and
resilience. Supergirl tried desperately to capitalize on
this latest development but the kryptonite had made her too weak. She could not press her advantage. Lucifer got up.

He had to admit that Supergirl had impressed him with her
courage and fortitude. Supergirl was truly a worthy
opponent.

"Supergirl" Lucifer said as he lifted her to her feet " you're
worthless and weak!" Crack!! He landed a massive left to
Supergirl's chin. It did not have the bionic power of her
right, but in Supergirl's desperately weakened condition, it
was highly effective nevertheless.

"You are no match for Lucifer! You have no right to call yourself Supergirl!" Crack!! Another left. "You are nothing girl. Wimpygirl"

Wham! Lucifer buried his left deep within Supergirl's mid
section. "I could have done this to you years ago, but you
posed no threat to me. Imagine the disgust I felt seeing
you parade yourself around as the most powerful woman on the planet knowing that you were no match for me. Knowing that I could destroy you whenever I pleased." Crack! Another left to the jaw. "Come on Superbitch! Come on Supercreampuff! Show me what you've got!"

Supergirl was fading quickly but conscious enough for Lucifer's taunting to cut through her like a knife. She consoled herself with the knowledge of what she would do to Lucifer when she got out of this. Lucifer hadn't noticed but with each blow, Supergirl moved closer and closer to the open window.

Lucifer continued his taunting and punching until Supergirl was one foot away from the window. She would use the force of the next blow to propel herself out the window.

Lucifer wound up for another punch. It was another left. He was deliberately avoiding the use of his mega powered right.

He stopped her punch in mid air, grabbed Supergirl by the
waist, pulled her towards hin and squeezed her tightly.

"Supergirl, you want to get to that fountain, don't you?
Once again, your arrogance is annoying. Were you going to
outsmart me? Did you really think you could? You are
finished! Defeated through and through and to prove it to
you, I will take you to your precious fountain." He
released his massive bear hug, pulled back his right arm,
and knocked the nearly depleted Supergirl senseless with his super powered right. Supergirl lost consciousness
immediately while still standing. She crashed lifelessly
face first to the ground.

Supergirl has passed out and nearly dead. She had
received the beating of her life time. Lucifer rolled her
over, slapped her face a few times, and brought her back.

He lifted her to her feet and tossed her over his shoulder
in a fireman's carry. This was quite a sight. Supergirl's
legs and ass looked amazing as she was draped lifelessly
over his shoulder.

Lucifer left the lab and went downstairs. He walked
Supergirl to within ten feet of the fountain and lay her
down on the ground on her back.

"Here is your fountain Supergirl. Do with it as you please. However, before I leave you as you are left with with 2 minutes..." He straddled Supergirl one last time and
rained right hook after right hook onto her chin. The first
one knocked her senseless. The rest were just for Lucifer's
satisfaction. He had defeated Supergirl.

He dismounted Supergirl's unconscious body, took one final
look and walked away. If she was not dead yet, she would be losing all her powers within minutes. It was over. It was all over.

Supergirl lay on the ground spread eagle the victim of Lucifer and his powers. Her amazing chest heaved with every labored breath she took in an effort to bring her self back from the abyss of unconsciousness she had been pounded into. It was to no avail. The kryptonite had done it's job.

There was no coming back. The fountain would not help her.

3 seconds. 2 seconds. 1 second...

Supergirl felt strange in her body as her power drained away from her. She had become a normal woman. Even though the krptonite had lost effects on her, Supergirl was now as weak as another woman.

Then she saw Lucifer and Catwoman walking to her.

“Hello Supergirl, how is being powerless?” The former Maid of Knight looked at Catwoman with teary eyes begged her. “Please Catwoman…pls…give…me the antidote. I have lost. Please let me go. I promise you that I will not be in your way again.”

“No. you have lost to me. As promised, your freedom, your body, your crystal, your hidden identity will be mine."

"I tell you..." Before Supergirl could end her sentence as she wanted to tell Catwoman it is impossible since Wonder Woman and Silk Woman are needed for the revelation of crystals and they will definitely defeat her, Lucifer put a chloroformed cloth over her nose and darkness enveloped the ex-superheroine.

Catwoman smiled.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Day 10 since the capture of Wonder Woman

It was pain that awoke Supergirl. Pain like a red-hot knife tore through the fog shrouding her mind. She felt that her arms were being torn from her body. Still disoriented, she soon realized that her arms were tied by the wrists behind her,and that the rope was attached to a ringbolt set in the wall behind her. Her body was slumped forward, so her weight was pulling on her arms. She adjusted her position and found that she had to stand upright in order to take the strain off her arms. Supergirl knew she was helpless unless she could free her wrists. She tried to move her feet and found that her ankles had been shackled to either wall of the room by thick chains attached to ringbolts set in the walls. Her feet were spread about five feet apart. She knew she could only stand and wait. What was worse was that the whole room was so dark and she could not even see her chained legs. It scared the powerless superheroine because she did not know what was installed for her.

She knew that someone will just come and gloat at her situation. But all she needed to do is just wait for the right moment and spring at the weakness. However, no one showed up. Hour after hour she stood there. Her mind going over and over the endless possibilities of what was to come, and how she would deal with it. In time she grew tired and needed to sleep, But she knew that if she did her body would slump forwards and her arms would suffer excruciating pain again, thus waking her up. She was truly trapped. Hour after hour this went on. More and more did. Supergirl grew tired, until at length she could stand it no longer. With a cry of frustration, she fought at her bonds. She heaved and strained against the chains holding her legs. She bulged the muscles in her arms and pulled and twisted, trying to get loose from the chains tied tightly around her wrists. After 15 miutes of this she sagged in her bonds in exhaustion.

The next thing she knew, a light shined only at her face. Being in the darkness for so long and was not accustomed to the sudden brightness, she shut her eyes and could only hear footsteps. *Click* Her chains were unlocked and Supergirl fell to the cold cement floor. She looked up into the dim room to see Catwoman smiling at her.

“Hello dear, I hope you have a good rest. Isn’t it a good thing that you can take a break from all these superhero duties?” Catwoman said to the terrified ex-superheroine. “So please strip your costumes.”
Supergirl was not ready to take orders from the sadistic villainess. "I'll do no such thing! I am a Princess." she snorted.

'Would you rather I undressed you,Superbabe? It's OK with me, it should be fun." The thought of Catwoman's hands on her body changed Supergirl's mind. "All right” she murmured.

One by one she took off her black heels. Next, she removed he cape by removing the Velcro closure. Hesitating what to remove next, Catwoman signalled to her to remove her skirt. Supergirl knew that she has absolutely no power to defeat Catwoman and reluctantly pull her red spandex blend skirt. She stepped out of her skirt and not wanting to reveal her private parts, she started to remove her royal blue and gold corset with short sleeves. Instanteously, her breasts started to jiggle due to the lack of frontal support. Knowing that there is no way out, she pulled her garter straps, revealing every part of her.

Catwoman enjoyed every moment. She knew she had outplayed Supergirl and soon enough she will be broken.
All this time, there was only one source of light and Supergirl was not able to see what was in front of her. As she stood near her pile of clothes, she hoped that Catwoman will leave her alone.

“Please. I am now naked and powerless. Please leave me alone…”

Catwoman sneered and walked towards the frightened lady. Catwoman was definitely the superior one right now. Catwoman’s fingers touched Supergirl’s breasts with a light gentle touch. She moved her hands all over those big, beautiful tits of the naked heroine who tried to struggle but to no avail because Catwoman had pushed the heroine to the corner of the wall. Catwoman liked the feel of them. Her fingers pressed and petted, and stroked them, all the while enjoying how warm and resilient the skin was as she fondled them. Catwoman paid close attention to Supergirl’s nipples. She squeezed and pinched and rolled them between her fingers. As she did, they grew in size, getting longer and harder, and Supergirl’s breath got shorter and shorter. In spite of herself, the former Maid of Knight was beginning to respond to Catwoman’s ministrations. It was at that point that Catwoman removed her hands from Supergirl. When the princess looked up at her through eyes that registered her uncertainty, Catwoman spanked her left tit with the open palm of her right hand, quickly followed by a spank to her right tit. Supergirl cried out in pain and shock. Catwoman (after watching her tits dance from the force of the blows) looked into her eyes and saw a look of surprise and ----- betrayal??? She looked at Supergirl’s nipples and saw that they were even harder and bigger than before. She smiled again, delighted by Supergirl’s reaction.

Supergirl horrified by the actions, shouted at Catwoman and said, “You will be dead. Once Wonder Woman and Silk Woman are here, we will destroy you. Limbs by limbs, Catbitch!”

Catwoman laughed when she heard this. “Switch on those lights.” She said calmly.

There were two lamps that shone in the middle of the room. Though the lights were very dim, the naked Princess of Might could see two women, each tied to a pole. Their faces were covered by gas masks. Though they were tied to a pole, Supergirl could see that their entire body was shaking violently. It was like they were having massive orgasms. But that did not surprised her. What surprised her was what they were wearing. One of them was wearing a Cerise chemise while the other lady was wearing an indigo chemise. How can that be? It must be someone else.

As she was thinking, 2 thugs came up to her and tied her hands, one hand to a ringbolt. Having the strength of a womam, she was not able to resist them in anyway and soon she found herself in a eagle-spread position against the wall.

“Catwoman, you better let me go and the two women you are torturing. If not, I warn you again, when Wonder Woman and Silk Woman are here, you and your gang are going to have a lot of trouble!” demanded the princess.

Just as she finished saying that, the light got brighter and Supergirl was able to see the entire room clearly. What nearly caused her heart to jump out was when she saw her bondages. Her left hand was tied to a ringbolt with a familiar golden lasso while on her right hand was tied with a familiar silky sash. “It cannot be….”

Catwoman walked towards the two women and signalled a guy to shut down the torture. She then unmasked a woman in an Opulence Silk Long Gown. As the mask was removed, Supergirl was shocked to see a lady – Diana Prince. A thug went to Diana and removed the harness gag and collar.

Catwoman proceeded to the indigo chemisole and tap pant woman and when the mask was removed, Supergirl saw that the lady was Jessica Blan. Similarly the thug removed the gag from her.

They were released from the bondage and both fell to the ground panting. Both Diana and Jessica went through many tortures. But the worst torture was when they finally had to reveal their hidden identities since Catwoman had found out the way, they had a time of their life. When they were in their hidden identities since the lasso and sash compiled them to do so, Catwoman first took away the necklaces that had the crystals. Next Lucifer had his thugs to put on a special type of collar harness gag. The gag worked in this way. As long as they breathed heavily, the special panties will start to vibrate. That could have easily been prevented not if a gas mask was placed over them to nerf any voices made by Jessica and Diana. With the gas mask, they need to breathe heavily and the torture began.

Both Jessica and Diana were totally lifeless on the floor. They had gone through a total of 23 hours worth of gas mask torture. And their bodies were beyond ay soreness. Supergirl’s tears started to fall as she knew that her hope was gone. Her powerful companions were right on the floor, in their powerless hidden form.

“So dear Jessica and Diana, come and utter the magic word. If not, the gas mask torture has to go on again.”

Both ladies are already broken. And before Supergirl could stop them from uttering the magic word as it was the word that will transform Supergirl into her hidden identity, they both uttered, “Raven”.
Immediately a light shone through the room. The blond Supergirl shaked violently. And the former Supergirl was now replaced by Kara Zol-El who was now dressed in a silk chemise.

Tears welled up in all three former superheroines as they saw Catwoman walked towards and take off the last crystal. Their final hope was finally crushed.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi,

What would you like the story to continue? Comment.

Tiffany
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The chapters are very good, great story, now would like to know your Intent and catwoman continue to torture or any of the heroines can recover and fight some more

you did not like my idea of ​​torturing, catwoman licking nipples and clitoris of supergirl.
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great story. Kind of hoping catwoman decides she needs some female assistants
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi dear,

O it is not that I do not want. It is rather hard to write your style.

Tiffany
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

With the acquirement of the three crystals, Catwoman went to the research facility room. She locked herself in the room and went into another secret room where a strange looking artifact was placed in the middle of the room. Catwoman speedily walked to the artifact and there it was with three empty holes that allowed the three crystals to be placed nicely into them. She placed them into the hole and immediately the artifact lit up the entire room with a strange pink light. Catwoman heard a whisper from the artifact and released to gain the divine power and immortality, she must exchange her heart to gain the power. Without a single thought, she immediately agreed to it and the exchange was done. All these happened within a few minutes and Catwoman knew she was no longer the same again.

Zara with the help of Diana and Jessica, was untied from her bondage. They hug each other knowing that right now there was nothing they could ever do. Their powers were gone and right now, the only thing that could save them was already taken by Catwoman. As they began to fear for their futures and started to think what Catwoman could really do to torture them, the door of their locked room suddenly opened wide.

"Hello pretties, how are you? I hope the three of you are having a good time of reunion." Said Catwoman.

Out of fear, the three former superheroines backed into a corner, fearing that something terrible was going to happen since they knew Catwoman must have somehow combined the crystals with some form of magical formula. However the truth is that Catwoman not only receive the divine power of absorbing other people's power and the command of electrical power, she had the same skills as that of Supergirl, Silk Woman and Wonder Woman. In fact, facing The3 full on is no longer a threat to her. Furthermore, she had absorbed Zoa to gain the magical powers and right now there is no way to defeat her other than destroying the heart and the artifact.

"I would like the three of you to touch your breasts. It is not a wish. It is a command." Catwoman instructed.

Despite their defeat, the three princesses refused to obey. "We will not do such lowly things. We are princesses not slaves." replied Jessica.

"Hmm. You are right. Slaves... since you disobey, you must be punished." Catwoman then casted a high voltage of electric currents and was pleased to see all three to wriggle in pain. The moment the torture was over, without any instruction, Kara, Jessica and Diana immediately started to clutch at their own tits, mashing and kneading them with both hands. There was no way they could escape from the powerful Catwoman right now.

Kara Zol-El

Diana Prince

Jessica Blan

Catwoman then had a new idea. With the flick of her finger, Kara, Diana and Jessica found themselves floating in the air but were not able to move. With another flick of her finger, the three princesses started to feel that the shoulder straps of their silk wear began to move pass their shoulders until their silk wears no longer were supported by their shoulders. Jessica’s tap pant too started to fall off to the ground and all three ex-superheroines felt ashamed that they have been exposed naked too many times in front of Catwoman.

“All right ladies. I am going to tell you guys something. But in the midst of me telling you anything, if you start getting into an orgasm, you will immediately belong to me forever and ever. Get that. I am giving you three choices and everytime after I finish saying one choice, the three of you have to make a decision within 10 seconds. If you do not answered after 10 seconds, I take it as the three of you accept. So the first choice is that the three of you will be my slaves. Yes or no?”

Slave was already bad. But slave to Catwoman was going to bad. Immediately without any discussion, all three princesses replied no.

“Since the first one is no, then here goes your second choice. Would you like me to leave you alone back into your city without returning your power and never will I ever disturb you again?”

The choice was tempting but the three former superheroines knew that by getting back their powers, they will then be able to defeat Catwoman. The answer was no again.

“Sure. Now the final one. I will return your power to you. I will return your properties to you without you losing any single money. You get back what is yours. But I will not give you your full ability back to you. You will have some weaknesses that I would like to bestow to you. Since you have said no to the first two, you have no choice to say yes to this.”

Getting back the power was good. But to have some weaknesses, the three princesses were confused.

“Diana Prince. I will give you back your power. However, you will not be able to transform into your Wonder Woman costume. You will have to wear them manually with your hidden identity and that will then transform you into your superheroine ego. You will too be more susceptible to chloroform. The moment you are in contact through skin to chloroform, immediately you will feel the effect.”

Diana was totally against this. “No I will not accept this. Who are you to decide this…”

With a flick of the finger, all the three heroines found themselves slammed their thighs as feathers just magically appeared and rubbing up and down. Diana knew that she could not take it anymore of such abuses and she just shouted, “Ok I accept it.”

Catwoman then turned to Jessica. She walked to the former Silk Princess and began to tickle her exposed private parts. Jessica immediately slammed her knees together knowing that without her powers, her weakness will lead her into an orgasm very quickly.

“Dear Silk Princess. You can have your power. However, you will too not be able to transform into your costume and you have to wear them manually before turning into your superheroine ego. In your normal egoistic silk costume, I understand that people are not able to remove your silk tap pant. Now they will be and even a slight touch will turn you on very easily. Enjoy.”

“No you cannot do this to me you bitc…” But before Jessica can finish her sentence, she remembered that she would have to suffer if she became Catwoman’s slave.

Turning to Kara, Catwoman said, “For you, you can get everything except for the ability of your laser eyes, and ice breath. Not only that, every time you fly, you will be turned on.”

Kara knew that she could do nothing.

“Alright I hope the 3 of you will have fun and I will see you soon.”
Catwoman just disappeared and as she left, the room started to be filled with chloroform, and the last things the ladies heard was Catwoman’s laughter.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I actually recall coming across this originally on Deviant art. The last few chapters are new to me though. Nice to see the story continued.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

O yes hi dear,

Both my accounts were hacked. And yes, I have added somemore chapters.

Tiffany
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

And excellent chapters I must say. :)
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi all,

I am going into season 2 of The3. Please continue to give me your support.

Tell me how would like to see wonder woman aka diana prince go through?

Tiffany
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi dears,

Please vote which do you like most? And leave a short comment of why you prefer that.

Kara Zol-El aka Supergirl (Hidden Identity)

Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman (Hidden Identity)

Jessica Blan aka Silk Woman (Hidden Identity)
http://www.juliannarae.com/images/338x475/11437.jpg

Supergirl

Silk Woman

Wonder Woman

Who do you like most?

Tiffany
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'd like to see more on Silk Woman.

She's an original character. There are already plenty of other stuff on wonder woman and supergirl elsewhere. Granted she's alot like wonder woman, but she's not. Hopefully we'll see more of those differences in future storylines/plots.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wonder Woman of course!!
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I like Silk Woman. From the pictures. She just looks hot
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks dear,

What type of stories would you like to hear about Silk Woman?

Tiffany
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Anything like this one would be good
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

It would be nice to see them re-establishing themselves as Heroines.

They've been missing here and there anywhere from a few days to over a week. It's been noted that crime is on the rise again, so maybe a few moments where they're fighting crime might be nice.

A few close calls to tease at peril, but have them come back intact.

It'd leave Catwoman alone, it's obvious she's out of their league by now, but she's left partners behind that might be a little miffed that she had them all crushed and essentially let them back on the streets so they might be on a plan 'B' to get rid of the '3' now.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Kitten wrote:It would be nice to see them re-establishing themselves as Heroines.

They've been missing here and there anywhere from a few days to over a week. It's been noted that crime is on the rise again, so maybe a few moments where they're fighting crime might be nice.

A few close calls to tease at peril, but have them come back intact.

It'd leave Catwoman alone, it's obvious she's out of their league by now, but she's left partners behind that might be a little miffed that she had them all crushed and essentially let them back on the streets so they might be on a plan 'B' to get rid of the '3' now.
Hi Kitten dear,

that is a good suggestion. I am trying to plan out season 2 where all three superheroines' stories happened concurrently. However, i realised that is rather difficult. and furthermore i would like to throw straight into another peril situation since i am running out of ideas. i am definitely going to write on the Plan B but that will be season 3.

Is there anyone who is interested to help me write on the peril story of supergirl?

Tiffany
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well the three are probably feeling a little vulnerable now. They might consider working together to avoid any mishaps till they get their act together.

They cant all be together in one place though, since that would leave crime rampant in the other two cities. So consider that the two that work together have it pretty ease and wont need much more than a cameo for what they're doing. The one that's working alone will have all the peril-ish adventure. Perhaps suffering at their new and unfamiliar vulnerabilities.

Criminals might (at the catwoman amusement) be fully clued in on their weakness to be exploited (for a price or a favor or some such).

I would consider that catwoman has a greater scheme in mind for them. She could have just 'made' them her slaves. So it has to be something more dastardly than that. Perhaps bait for other heroines, or something to obtain greater power?
anonpdx
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

What I would like to see is Silk Woman find Catwoman and beg her to remove the weaknesses from her at any cost including becoming her slave. Then having her get a new cat identity and fight her former friends.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

It has been a difficult time for The3. Wonder Woman, Silk Woman and Supergirl were defeated by Catwoman and had their hidden identities revealed. Their crystals had been taken away which allowed Catwoman to gain divine power and what worse was that now Catwoman had added new weaknesses to them. The only consolation they have was not just having their properties back, but also the criminals on the streets were wiped out. Supergirl deduced that before Catwoman left, she absorbed all these criminals to gain power. Therefore they decided to re-establish The3 but they have to answer to the media on their disappearance for more 10 days.

With their superpowers regained, they aimed to work together. However, since they had to look after their respective cities, they had no opportunity to band up together. Moreover, the weaknesses that Catwoman had added to them were taking a toll on the ability to prevent crimes. With Wonder Woman more susceptible to chloroform, Silk Woman turning on with the slightest touch of her breasts and Supergirl turning on while flying, these added weaknesses made their jobs more difficult.

Supergirl

Wonder Woman

Silk Woman

Taking into consideration that they had are not able to change into their superheroine costumes at will, they had to find places to change before transforming. Life is getting tough but there is no choice for the three princesses. As life got back onto track, a new peril began.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Two months had passed since the encounter with Catwoman. The organization that was headed by Catwoman was no longer in existence. However that does not mean that Catwoman is gone. She just disappeared and there might be a chance she may reappear. Hence The3 spent their nights ensuring that they have a strong surveillance device that could detect any abnormal activities.

Wonder Woman had been doing rather well for the past two months in maintaining order in Luna City. But the Amazon Princess had to change wear a different type of costume due to her additional weakness which was her inability to transform into her alter-ego at will. At present, she had to wear a new postmodern costume which featured a red, strapless dress with sweetheart neckline and a blue mini skirt with side slit.

In the day she would have to risk the chance of being discovered by wearing thick layer of jacket so that no one could see her costume. This was rather dangerous as she would be in the form of her hidden identity (Diana Prince) while wearing her Wonder Woman costume. She will have to carry a bag around which contained her bracelets, tiara and boots and even though with many trainings, she would have to take at least five minutes before she could transform for ‘Diana Prince’ to ‘Wonder Woman’.

But with experiences, Wonder Woman was finally back onto business and she had taken care a few number of robbery cases. Tonight she was hunting a new villain who just suddenly appeared in Luna City.

Wonder Woman had been hot on the trail of this villainous woman named Zesora. Zesora is an enchantress who will enchant man to her bidding. For the past one month, many men had fallen prey to Zesora and Wonder Woman finally got a hint of where Zesora would strike next. Without any hesitation, the princess went to a college for Zesora would do her secret exchange there.

Wonder Woman was silent. Pausing beneath a light just outside the locker room, she allowed her eyes to adjust, so she wouldn't be dazzled inside. Then, quiet as a breath, she entered.

Zesora stood facing her, twenty feet away.

"Looks like you took a wrong turn.", commented the amazon quietly. "No easy way out."

"Foolish bitch", she spat derisively. "I lead you here so my men could have fun with you. You are not a challenge, either to fight or to evade."

"Try me.", came the short reply from Wonder Woman.

Zesora drew a strange looking gun from behind her back, aiming and firing all in one motion.

Faster than any eye could follow, the Amazon avenger shifted her stance, blocking the attack with her indestructible bracelets. The discharge of the weapon struck the unbreakable metal and...splashed? The gun had fired a short stream of some liquid, thick oily stuff that splattered all over Wonder Woman.

Holding her breath, Wonder Woman danced to the side, out of the area, fearing of chloroform gas. There wasn't. Zesora was standing, relaxed, a smile gracing her sculpted iron face, as if at some huge joke. Slowly, carefully, Wonder Woman took a breath. The spray had a slightly musky aroma, but otherwise it had no effect on her.

"If that was supposed to do something, you need to try harder.",she said, advancing towards the grinning villainess.

Zesora backed away, still smiling as she replied, "Oh, it did do something. That is a strong pheromone perfume. You have heard of pheromones, haven't you? Olfactory sex-attractants. And you just got a strong dose."

Wonder Woman continued her advance, checking herself mentally for effects. "If you think that goop is going to make me horny or something, you're dead wrong. You can figure out your mistakes, in jail." With that, she launched herself at her opponent, ready for her to try her leap-evade move again.

Again, she missed. Zesora had simply lain down, allowing her own leap to carry her over the villainess' head. She struck the swinging doors that had been behind the ferrous felon, and tried to land on her feet. The oily goo caused her to lose her footing, and she found herself sitting on her ass, in center court, at a high-school basketball game. Not the entrance she would have preferred to make.

The room echoed with silence as all eyes centered upon the beautiful interruption. The trance was broken by Zesora, who entered laughing like a madwoman.

"You fool. That pheromone isn't affecting you because it isn't supposed to. That is a *female* sex-attractant. It works on men."

Wonder Woman looked at the players closest to her, and saw the look of lust in their eyes. She saw that look spreading to others in the room, and knew she had a problem. "You think they can do anything to me?", she asked, climbing to her feet. "I'm stronger than everyone in this room put together."

"I know you can defeat them easily, Wonder Woman, but can you do it without hurting them?", she taunted. "They are, after all, bystanders in our little game."

That was a problem. The players advanced on her from all sides. She dodged and side-stepped, trying to get a clear path towards Zesora, but all avenues of escape were blocked as soon as she cleared them. She was easily able to fend the boys off, though they clutched at her arms when she pushed. Then disaster struck. A dozen men and boys hit her from behind, as one, knocking her from her feet. Again, strength was not the issue, physics was. They took her down simply because they outweighed her.

Like a scene from a nightmare, she was swimming in a thick sea of bodies, unable to make any headway. Beneath the surface of that sea, hands groped at her generous breasts, fingers hooked in the waistband of her stretch-pants, and faces thrust themselves at hers, smothering her with kisses. She used her strength liberally, tossing people off her like toys, but it did no good. As fast as she threw the men off, others swarmed in to take their place.

She struggled, fighting for air and self control. She had to be careful not to hurt these men. The insistent tug on her knees and ankles, trying to force her legs apart, was no threat. They might as well have been trying to pull up a rail on subway track.

Suddenly, things changed. Through the tumble of sex-crazed men, she felt something close on her wrists, and instantly the men were overpowering her. She pulled, only to find that her hands had been chained together, holding one of her would-be suitors locked in her embrace.

Screaming her protests, her struggles turned frantic. Kicking in earnest now, she tried in vain to dislodge the pile of amorous men. Her bustier grew loose and pulled away as invading hands undid the fastenings in back. Desperately she brought her knees up, curling into a defensive ball, trying to fend off the hands that probed her crotch, while struggling to unloop her cuffed wrists from around the man pawing at her exposed breasts.

The mob took advantage of her new position, which presented a too-tempting target, and hands quickly started tugging her star-spangled skirt off of her broad, soft bottom. She began to scream and twist, struggling to avoid the touch of a hundred hands on her near-naked body.

The first penetration brought a gasp from her lips. The man had forced her legs straight, pulling her ankles into the air, then driven his cock into her from behind. The shock of the rape stunned her for a moment, and in that moment her panties were drawn the length of her shapely legs, and off.

She felt the pressure in her vagina ease as her legs were spread, but the cock that was beginning it's exploration of her most private area was still large enough to cause her pain. She twisted her head, trying to see who it was, but her view was blocked by a man who swung his leg across her chest, straddling her throat. Before the amazon could protest, he had grabbed her raven-black mane with both hands, and slammed his pelvis into her face.

She flailed away with her manacled wrists, beating on the man's back, but he ignored her, and she found herself slurping on his hot shaft, simply to breath. Again she felt her legs being pulled upwards, lifting her partly off the floor. Sudden pain told her why as she felt a cock pressing against her tightly puckered asshole. The man paused for only a moment, then drove his mount home in a single thrust.

Her body was now bucking and twisting under the force of three men, and dozens of inching, grabbing hands. She felt another man sit on her, this time across her stomach, followed by the sensation of both her breasts being grabbed in strong, masculine hands. The painful grasp didn't release, as the other kneading gropes had, but pulled her mountainous mammaries together around something hard and slippery. She was being tittie-fucked, on top of everything else.

"This can't be happening to me.", thought the helpless heroine. "It's all wrong." But it was happening. She was being violated in every opening of her body, and her tits as well, and realized that she couldn't stop it. Instead, she found herself concentrating on a new fight: She was struggling to resist the urges of her own body. She hated the rape with every fiber of her being, but hated even more the fact that her traitorous body was beginning to respond.

Her pussy was flowing with her own juices, as well as those of her rapist. Her nipples were growing hard, and her tongue was working the shaft in her mouth of its own accord.

She felt an orgasm beginning low in her belly, a rumbling shock that threatened her resolve. She fought against it, pumping and flexing her vaginal muscles in an attempt to bring the man fucking her cunt to climax before she lost control.

This thought was punctuated by a hard earthquake of an orgasm that ripped through her, leaving her gasping and dazed. Moments later, another one began to grow.

Wonder Woman twisted her head to one side and clenched her teeth, denying her lips to anyone else. If only she could do the same with the rest of her body. A third man was slamming into her crotch, and a fourth man was busy raping her raw ass, and in spite of the pain she was at the edge of her fourth orgasm.

Her body was now coated in a layer of sweat and cum, mixing with the oily perfume, and she knew how hot-oil wrestlers felt. Everything was slippery, including her, and it was such an
incredible turn on that she finally lost control. Her body ruled her now, and her passions drove her towards all the things that her mind had rebelled against.

Zesora stood to one side and laughed madly. She watched as the great and powerful Wonder Woman was driven to climax after screaming climax, and knew that she was slowly losing her mind under the assault. She had been so cocky until her hands had been chained. Now she just had a lot of cock.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi dears,

Pls continue to support and comment and give suggestions.

Preferably no licking as that is rather hard for me to write. Thanks for the reading and support.

Merry Xmas dears.

Tiffany
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

First wish happy holidays

After congratulating the great story, look forward to reading more
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Outstanding new chapter.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi dears,

Pls continue to support and comment and give suggestions.

Preferably no licking as that is rather hard for me to write. Thanks for the reading and support.

Tiffany
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Silk Woman had been busy clearing the streets and restoring the confidence in the people of Duna City. For the past two months, she made sure that she worked closely with the police department and initiated a new system to ensure the efficiency of the police department. Nevertheless things have not been easy for her. Just as Wonder Woman, Jessica Blan aka Silk Woman had to wear her alter-ego costumes wherever she went due to Catwoman’s curse on her. Furthermore now with her magical silk tap pant able to be removed by anyone, it posed a huge threat to her because her greatest weakness is at her private part. The tap pant was originally designed to prevent other villains from removing her superpower. Nevertheless, Silk Woman still did her best to ensure a fast changing of her costumes so that she could save the day. However it was another where Jessica had to start her overseas work again to earn money to pay her bills.

The flight from Isles had been long, and throughout the flight Jessica had been forced to listen to a middle aged advertising salesman in a bad plaid suit.

"Are you sure you won't stop and have just ONE drink with me in the airport lounge, Miss Blan?" he begged.

"No, for the last time, Mr. Tarlek." Jessica tried to turn to the window and reopen her book, but the man was relentless.

"Look Miss," he said. "Duna's a big city, and you might get lost in it. Are you sure you don't need a guide?"

Jessica put on a coy little smile, to her Duna City is a playground since she was the protector of this city at night. "I don't think you could keep up with me, Mr. Tarlek. I move pretty fast when I want to. You look like you could get tired pretty easily. In fact, you look sleepy now." She put a hand on the man's shoulder and squeezed. The blood rushing to Tarlek's brain stopped momentarily, and the ad executive slumped back in his seat.

Jessica was undisturbed for the rest of the flight.

The next morning, dressed in a crisp black pant suit, Jessica entered the office suite she shared with Davidson. Davidson motioned for Jessica to come into his office, before Jessica could get to hers. She smiled and entered Davidson's office. Pushing her enormous glasses back on her pretty face, she asked, "Hi Davidson, what's up?"

" Jessica, I have a surprise for you. This is Joan Becker. She's a new agent in the company, and Joe assigned her to you, to assist you in your work. " Jessica sized the young girl up. Joan was dressed in a nice blouse and skirt, with boots up to her knees. They were both about the same size and shape, and just as Jessica's hair was blond and full of curls, so was Joan's. Davidson whistled.
"Say I didn't notice this before--but you two look like you could have a lot in common. You might even be sisters!" He chuckled at his little joke and was about to make another comment when his phone buzzed. He took the call, then stood up abruptly.

"I'm sorry ladies, but Joe just called with a crisis for me in Parador. I'll be back later." Jessica and Joan watched as Davidson left the suite.
"Isn't he wonderful, Miss Blan?" said Joan. "He's just the man I want."
"Oh I understand Miss Becker; and call me Jessica. But I wouldn't get any ideas if I were you. Everyone knows Jessica has a thing for Silk Woman."
"You can call me Joan, Miss Blan. Oh but who should know better that Davidson loves Silk Woman than I do?" Joan's face blushed red and she covered her mouth. "Ohhh...I ...I shouldn't have said that! I gave my secret away!" Joan clasped Jessica 's wrists to hers and said, "Promise me you won't give away my secret Jessica?!"

"Tell what, Joan, what secret?" Jessica was truly puzzled.

Joan looked shamefacedly at the floor, then looked conspiratorially at Jessica. "You probably guessed it already...I am Silk Woman!"

Jessica stared at Joan Becker in amazement. "Y...You're Silk Woman?" Jessica's brain silently pondered the girl's words. "She couldn't POSSIBLY be Silk Woman, because I am!"

Jessica tilted her head back and laughed. "You've got to be kidding me Joan. You couldn't be Silk Woman! It's true that no one's ever discovered her identity. In fact, there are rumors of a million dollar bounty for anyone who reveals it. But...But you're no Princess, any more than I am. Silk Woman can perform all kinds of feats that you couldn't possibly..."

I'll PROVE I'm Silk Woman," announced Joan, with a large dose of defiance in her voice. She pointed at Jessica's feet. "Stand right there and I'll return with proof positive I'm Silk Woman.

Joan left Jessica's office into the outer area. Jessica crossed her arms and waited, thinking, "I know she's going to fail, because I'm Silk Woman...But why is she so confident?"

It had only been maybe ten seconds, but the door blew open and Joan Becker, dressed as Silk Woman appeared. Jessica lurched forward in startled surprise. "Why..why that's impossible!"
"Joan Becker left, and returns as Silk Woman! But why are you doubting me Jessica?" asked Joan.
Jessica studied the impostor as if studying her own reflection. Joan was almost identically dressed to Jessica's own silk robe, right down to the silky sash. "How can I tell her I can't believe what I'm seeing, without revealing that I am Silk Woman myself?"

The doubt in Jessica’s eyes must have been apparent, for Joan said, "I see you're still in doubt Jessica. All right then, I'll give you the final proof --proof you'll have to accept." She touched her hand to her head and called out "Calling The3 Plane."

"What!," thought Jessica. "She's calling The3’s plane! But it only answers to my voice, Wonder Woman and Supergirls’s thought commands." Joan climbed to Jessica's open window.

"NO! Stop!" Jessica called.

"Plane zoom at maximum speed" cried Joan as she leapt out the window and onto an invisible ladder. Jessica took a moment to recover, then ran to the window, afraid of what she'd see. But by the time she got there, Joan was gone.

"She's gone," Jessica said. "And only our plane could have disappeared so quickly. She returned to her desk to consider what she had just seen.

"I can't believe what I saw," mused Jessica. "If I do, it means that Joan Becker is Silk Woman. And if she's Silk Woman, then who am I? No...NO! I need to recall what else has happened to me this morning. The solution MUST be there."

The Silk Princess sat with her eyes closed, lost in recollection....

The morning had started innocently enough, with Jessica leaving her apartment to head to office. She's stopped to drop off some dry cleaning when she saw a large hovering machine, grabbing onto an armored car. Bullets began flying from the surprised guards and from the machine as well.
"Time to work!" said Jessica. She stepped into the alley behind Ming's dry cleaning and began changing. Once changed, a bright flash of light lit the dim alley, and Jessica Blan stood once more in the water pastiche of Silk Woman.

"I've got to save those guards, and the truck!" she said, leaping for a wheel on the now hoisted armored car.

"Look it's Silk Woman," said one of the criminals. "Where did she come from?"

"Who cares!! Cut her down," said another, and a hail of machine gun bullets began flying at the perky form of the Princess of Silk. However, Silk Woman latched onto the armored truck's wheel and began spinning.

"She's moving too fast, we can't hit her," came a cry from the flying machine.

"We can't all miss her if we keep firing together," said the boss. All the guns began firing in synch at the hurtling superheroine. But scant seconds before the concentrated firepower began, Silk Woman let go of the wheel and like a hurtling javelin, she landed in the cockpit of the Crime Machine. Two thugs were still firing at the tire.

"I think I got her," said one thug.

The boss whirled around and saw Silk Woman standing there, with her fists on her hips. "Y..yipes! No, you fools--She's right here!! Turn around and get her!"

But before the gang could fire, Silk Woman whipped her silk sash around them. "Don't worry boys. It's going to be cool and quiet where you're going." She lowered the armored truck and the guards. Silk Woman then turned the gang over to the police.

She changed out of her Wonder Woman costume and recovered her car, driving onto the parking deck. The memory ended and Jessica sat back. "Wait a minute!" she said. "I have it."

She smiled. "What irony. Joan Becker insists she's Silk Woman and will make Davidson fall in love with her, while I'm really Silk Woman. I proved it by defeating those crooks with an illusion! Could I have been deceived by thinking that where the ladder was, the plane was?"

Jessica stepped to her still open window and looked out, studying the wall. "Aha, Joan Becker impersonating me didn't leap onto my plane; merely a ladder similar to the one in my plane. I see the scratches the ladder and her boots made on the wall, where she climbed to the roof.

"But that still doesn't answer how shoe was able to make the change to Silk Woman so quickly." The superheroine's musings stopped as the police scanner picked up a police call.

"What! The remaining members of the gang I caught this morning are trying another heist on Lexington!" Jessica grabbed her purse and strode from the office. With her mind on stopping the criminals, she almost missed Davidson and Joan talking in the hall.

"Oh...there's Davidson and Joan. Is she trying to win him over?" Joan tittered as Davidson made a humorous comment. Jessica passed by, without them noticing.

"How can I leave Davidson with her, knowing she's determined to make him fall in love with her? But if I stay, the gang may get away!!" The mental struggle took only a moment though, and though Jessica Blan got into the elevator to the roof and changed while the elevator climbed, Silk Woman leapt from it ready for action. She ran down the streets of Duna City, determined to deal with her impostor when she returned.

Jessica Blan

Silk Woman

Moments later, Silk Woman reached the scene of the robbery. The crowds turned and cheered when they saw her. "You sure cleaned up that gang in a hurry Silk Woman!" said the bank president."
"What?" asked an astonished heroine.

"You certainly move fast Silk Woman. We just saw you leave with the prisoners by way of River Drive. And yet, you're back here already!"

"What a heroine!!"

Jessica's mind was racing. "How can they be speaking as if I've already captured the gang, when I just got here? There has to be a mistake--I can't be in two places at one time--unless this is all a dream?" She broke her reverie long enough to acknowledge her undeserved accolades, then said, "Did you say River Drive? Excuse me...I have to leave."

As Jessica raced toward River Drive, she thought, "The only person who could so successfully impersonate me is Joan Becker. So who is this NEW Silk Woman?"

As Silk Woman raced along River Drive, she was startled. "O dear! " she swore. "The people at the bank were right. They did see Silk Woman performing an amazing feat and so do I!!" In front of the astonished Amazon, she saw a virtual duplicate carrying two men, one in each arm.

The new Silk Woman turned back and gaped at Silk Woman in amazement. She dropped the two goons and said, "Joan? What are you doing here?"

"Joan?" thought Silk Woman. "She called me Joan. By Hera, now I know how she was able to change into Silk Woman so quickly at office this morning."

Silk Woman grabbed the fallen goons and lifted them over her head. "I'll take these two friends of yours for safekeeping, if you don't mind." she said.

"Joan! I don't believe it! You were never strong enough to perform the feat you're doing now!"
The stunned goons pulled revolvers from their jacket pockets and began firing at Wonder Woman. Deftly, she dodged each bullet fired at her.

"Holy cow! She's got the speed of wind! It's the real Silk Woman all right!!"

"Dodging bullets is a game every Silky Warrior of Zola learns." Silk Woman tossed the goons into the air, then dropped her sash over the two of them. "Now gentlemen, you're going to give me some information..."

Behind her though, Silk Woman heard a cry for help. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw her double being dragged into a car covered with motion picture cameras. "She may be impersonating me, but from the looks of things, I don't think she's mixed up with these crooks." Silk Woman commanded the men to go to sleep, then untied them and chased after the car.

She caught up to the fleeing coupe and grabbed the rear bumper, beginning to lift it from the ground. But to her dismay, the fearless princess discovered the moving cameras....

"Fake Cameras...Fixed to...shoot liquid chloroform and gasssss..at my..chest...." In a fit of coughing, Silk Woman crumpled to the pavement, unconscious. Powerful arms dragged the fallen heroine into the coupe, then drove swiftly through the Duna suburbs. Inside the car, those powerful arms slowly began undressing the helpless heroine, then wrapping the magical silky sash tightly around the unconscious Silk Woman's limp form.

The lights blurred in Silk Woman's head, finally resolving into focus in a warehouse. The groggy Princess swam to consciousness, only to find herself nude and bound tightly hand and foot in the criminal's hideout. Looking up, Silk Woman gazed into the eyes of her double.

"You...you couldn't possibly be Joan Becker," croaked Silk Woman through her parched lips. "So you must be her twin. That would account for the lightning fast changes. You were already lurking in the office in costume, waiting for Joan to signal you to take her place."

"Very clever Silk Woman," said the impostor. "I'm Inez Becker. We were hired specifically to lure you out into the open."

"But why?" asked Silk Woman.

"Isn't that obvious?" replied Inez. "The underworld has a standing contract for you. My sister and I are the daughters of a man you and Davidson sent to jail 6 months ago. In addition to the money for your life, we're going to collect revenge on the office as well. We proposed our plan to the crime bosses and they fronted us $300,000 to trap you."

Inez tugged on the sash, and Silk Woman winced as the silky sash pulled taut against her bare chest, thighs and crotch. Inez laughed at her captive's discomfort.

"We already had more than a passing resemblance to you, Silk Woman, so it wasn't too hard to have Doctor Tom, here, perform the necessary plastic surgeries to make us your doubles in every way. Then we set out to lure you out.

"Joan passed the tests and was accepted by the office with no problems. It was her job to confide to Jessica Blan that she was really Silk Woman. I was to perform "Amazon-like" feats, with the help of Dr. Tom and his men. Then it was merely a matter of time, Silk Woman, until you either heard of Joan's claims or my impersonation...and investigate. You were marvelous darling and fell right into our little trap, didn't she Doctor Tom?" Inez knelt in front of the bound princess and stroked Silk Woman's cheek. The Princess of Silk blushed at how readily she'd been led.

Inez tugged again at Silk Woman's crotch rope and the magic sash slipped into the naked woman's labia. Silk Woman squirmed helplessly for a moment, then found her breath.

"What are you going to do with me, then?" she asked.

"Well, the Underworld requires proof of your demise. But I'm greedy. Joan and I feel there's MORE to be had from you, than just your death. And when Joan brings Davidson to join us, then the two of you will be sold to the Eastern Bloc for the information you can provide."

"In the meantime...Doctor Toms men have some unfinished business, they would like to conduct with you." Inez motioned to the goons Jessica had left sleeping earlier. She then held the sash and said, "I order you to not resist this Silk Woman; after all, your mission is about peace and love." Silk Woman's body tensed, then relaxed. She was unable to resist as Inez' men bent her backward and spread her legs.

Inez laughed and took Doctor Tom by the arm, leading him out of the room. The goons were relentless, and Silk Woman's cries of "No!" were soon drowned out by raucous laughter.

She found herself face down, her mighty form helpless to resist one intruder after another. Bound with her own sash, and commanded not to resist, Silk Woman suffered one indignity after another as Tom and Inez' men had their way with her. She was groped, poked, prodded and molested every which way, and just when she thought they'd had enough of her, the men started in again. She whimpered, she moaned and she pleaded, but all night long her body betrayed her.

Some extras for my readers....

Front View of Silk Woman's Silk Camisole

Back View of Silk Woman's Silk Camisole

Silk Woman without her gear...you can call it powerless
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great chapter of this character that I find very interesting
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

valugi wrote:Another great chapter of this character that I find very interesting
Hi Valugi dear,

Thanks for reading. Continue to support. And a happy new year to you and to all my readers.

Tiffany
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Wonder Woman woke up to find herself dressed in her costume except for her belt. She remembered that Zasora had use some chemicals on her and she was stripped naked by legions of men. And now she was dressed and was in a room which had the entrance left opened. Just as she left for the entrance, Wonder Woman saw her magical belt placed in a bulletproof glass box. She quickly ran to glass box but realised without much strength, there was no way she could open it.

*Blam"

Whatever it was Wonder Woman suddenly turned and stared in shock at the entrance, which was now sealed shut as though it had never existed. Suddenly, the great heroine froze in a building wave of adrenaline as she stood staring about at the super quiet room in nothing but high heels and her birthday suit.

"ooooohhhhh shhhhiii....."

PSSSSTTT!

The two panels on opposite sides of the room slid open faster than those funky doors on Star Trek and the butt naked super heroine jumped back against the Onyx case as two immense, super-androids stepped out of their hiding places and into full view. Immediately, the fem-fightress dropped her skivvies and began trying to get the glass cover off the case.

"DAMN! OPEN WILL YOU!!...."

The two androids took a step toward her and she turned and stared in shock at them. Her gaze then exploded into a bulging gape as she saw the two biggest members a woman could ever dream of laying eyes on slowly grow erect and begin dribbling with creamy white ooze.

Her fists went wild banging away on the case. "DAMN! SON OF A BITCH! OPEN!" Hair flying, feet kicking, hips shifting and pushing, fists landing blow after blow on an ungiving class case. Her belt just sat there taunting her with "nah nah na na nah..." as the two replicants moved in on either side of her.

HIIIIIYYAAAA!!!!!

The amazon's mighty leg sent out a massive side kick that nearly bent the android's head clean off and into its back. The mechanical adversary staggered backward from the well placed blow, but, as she went to kick its head clean off, the other polystyrene protagonist calmly wrapped its massively muscular arms around her firm waist and picked her clean off the floor. Like tossing a a scrap of paper, Wonder Woman went sailing across the room and into the opposing wall. If she were a Warner Brother's cartoon character, she would have been a flattened
spot on the wall. As is, her firm body slid down the wall like a big drop of spit.

The android that had thrown her walked briskly toward the avenger and reached out to grab her hair. "Not today TOBOR!" she screamed as she flew into the automaton with all her strength and pile drived it into the matted floor.

With automatic reflexes matched only by a super being, the android reciprocated by using its massive legs to push Wonder Woman over itself and back toward the other wall.

VABOOOM!!!!

This time the buxom mamazon bounced off the slick surface like some big chested replica of a rubber ball. She landed nearly three feet from the wall. "Luckily... huhh... I had my face to... break the fall..." she gasped as she tried to regain the wind that was so rudely forced out of her.

"NNNNUUUUGHHHH!!!!"

The first android's grip nearly pulled her brunette trusses straight from their roots as she was lifted hair first off the floor. She dangled and kicked about like a cat being picked up by the scruff of its neck as the android held her a few inches off the floor. A brutal five knuckle sandwich to the solarplexis quickly slowed the amazing amazon however, as the android pummeled her hard in the gut. Another blow to her face sent her staggering back and into the arms of the second awaiting android.

The automaton grabbed her limp arms and pulled them behind her back as it arched back and pulled her up and over its frame to keep her off her feet. Wonder Woman swayed and rolled her head groggily as she rested her crotch on its knee. Looking down, however, she gasped in horror when she realized that its knee was really its....

"OH GREAT HERA! NOOO!"

Slithering and kicking, the amazon flailed about as she tried to get her body off the android's enormous cock. The member was so long she could actually see two inches of it sticking out from between her legs as her hips rested on it. Too, distracted by her current "vaginal" predicament, Wonder Woman paid no attention as the android pulled her wrist together behind her back and secreted some kind of white,epoxy resin around them. The substance quickly hardened into a makeshift pair of semi-elastic handcuffs that kept the amazon's hands well under control.

"I demand to be set FREE! By the GODS do you hear ME! RAPE...Rape is... illegal! YOU CANNOT DO THIS!" the princess spouted into thin air, hoping Zesora was running this freak show would "stop the insanity". Her rhetoric was cut rudely short as the android's huge hands came up from around either side of her chest and roughly grabbed each of her mountainous orbs.

"AGAAAGGGHHUUUGHH!!"

Wonder Woman let out an animalistic cry of defiance as the automaton's hands began molesting, massaging and thoroughly taking advantage of her massive mammories. Like a kid playing with two huge water balloons, the robot groped and squeezed, forming the avenger's enormous glands into erotic sculptures of jiggling, sloshing works of fantastic mammary art.

"Howw....! HOW DARE... YOU!! UUUGHH!!!" she spat as her endowments were so blatantly molested. All she could do was stare in panic and horror as she watched those pale white, plastic hands mash and kneed her like she was a big doll. Then, while clamping her back with its left hand over her left breast as though it were some melon sized handle, the android grabbed her right nipple and began pulling outward on it, stretching her right tit this way and that, almost in mockery of
her huge breasts. Out and in, side to side, up and down, the resilient sack
of mam-meat wobbled like a huge hunk of jello.

"So how is my androids dear?" Zesora walked towards the powerless princess. "Are you ready to tell me everything I want to know?"

"FUCK YOU!!!" the reply came.

"Sure. My androids will help me to fuck you." Zesora smiled and walked away.

The android then pulled her back farther, nearly bending parallel to the floor and slid its free hand down her back and over her ass. Wonder Woman then went wild with panic as she saw it grasp its organ and hold it pointed straight at her crotch.

"NO!... NO!... This is RAPE! You can't...... UUGHHH!!!!!!!"

That declaration of resistance was cut short as the android titled forward and forced Wonder Woman down on its ripe penis. The enormous, plastic cock burst her lips wide open and plunged into her vaginal hole like a battering ram crashing the drawbridge of a castle.

NNNUGGH!!!
UGGHHHH!!!
UUUNNNNGHHH!!!

"not... uugh!... not supposed.. to happen... to me... I..I'm ... Wonder
Wo.... AAYYYYYYUUGHHH!!!" Her hips put on the most erotic display of struggling defiance. Anyone could have hoped to witness as the impalement of her virtue violently continued.

"AAAGHH!"
"AAGHH!! NO! ... WHAT!... NOOO..UGHH!!!!"

The android's hand found its target as Wonder Woman's bare, exposed clitoris was mindlessly assaulted by the robot's relentlessly tireless fingers, Like a piano player using three finger to play the same three keys over and over again, the android's fingers oscillated across her dripping slit and over her ripe clit sending the avenger into a frantic wave of screaming, wiggling and bucking. No two strokes were the same. No two motions repeated. First smooth, then brisk, then rough,then teasingly soft. Its fingers were the perfect masterbaters as her
sexual will was barraged with irresistible stimulation.

"NNYYYUU!!!! Can't... cannn'tt let... it climaxx.... No one... takes...Wonder Woman... No.... uughh... ughhhh!" Futile words. The amazing amazon's fight was valiant, determined and feverish but, like a stag cornered by lions, it was only a matter of time before the prey would fall to the predator.

Under all those moans, grunts and cries, the super heroine was bobbing and twisting in shear, exquisitely erotic defiance. Wonder Woman was getting tamed and she was powerless to stop it.

PSSSTTT!!!

Wonder Woman's tear stained, blood shot eyes bulged in panic at the familiar sound. Rolling her eyes to either side her screams became violent whines and her body went into a hyper wave of hip wiggling, leg thrashing, chest twisting and butt slamming as she saw two more androids reaching for her. Then darkness came.

When Wonder Woman awoke, she found herself naked and helplessly tied to a bench, with her butt high up in the air. Leashed, around her neck, was her own Magic Lasso which connected to her hands which were tied behind her knees while her ankles too were tied tightly together. Zesora, standing over her, held the other end in her hand.

"I am going to lasso the truth out of you. Now Wonder Slut its time to answer a few questions. First of all, what are the coordinates of The3 HQ? If it's only defended by pitiful wimps, like you, Supergirl and Silk Woman, we shall capture it easily! It will make an admirable base!"

Wonder Woman gulped. Her body stiffened to resist. Her mother, the Amazon Queen, had only entrusted the Magic Lasso to her, after she had trained for long hours, to resist its effects, herself. Yet, even her Amazon determination could not resist the power of the Divine Lasso, forever. Moreover, Zesora had deliberately weakened her will, by using some chemicals and andriods to wreck the superheroine. Though she'd heartily enjoyed every second, everything she'd done to the unfortunate American Heroine, was part of a carefully prepared plan of domination, and mind control. As Zesora planned, the Gallant Amazon's self-esteem was in shambles. She looked wildy around, but there was no escape.

"Must resist, for the sake of Supergirl and Silk Woman!" Wonder Woman grimly told herself.

"I order you, to tell ME, the coordinates of The3, NOW!" Zesora commanded, sternly. Wonder Woman's lips remained tightly shut. Sweat broke out on her forehead. Her jaws clenched so tightly they ached.

Zesora mused silently. "The Amazon Bitch is tougher than I anticipated. After what I did to her, I thought, she'd break, immediately. Well, I've got one more trick to play on my stubborn, Amazon Princess!"

With her free hand, Zesora picked up the giant dildo, that she'd used to threaten Diana with,earlier. With all her strength, she rammed it against Wonder Woman's anus. Wonder Woman screamed in terror, when she felt the giant, knobby head probing her vulnerable rectum

"Oh Dear Hera! Pl-please, NO! Not that!" Wonder Woman wept.

"Tell me those coordinates!" Zesora repeated, harshly, probing harder.

Wonder Woman couldn't think. All her thoughts were centered on the terror of that horrible, anal violation, leaving her resistance in tatters. She never remembered any conscious decision to give in, to Zesora, but she suddenly heard herself blurt out the coordinates of the HQ of The3. At the same time, Zesora brutally rammed the giant phallus home. Wonder Woman let out a piercing shriek of violation. She felt as though
her whole body was stuffed full.

For the next twelve hours, Wonder Woman answered question after question. Sometimes she tried to resist, but Zesora had only to wriggle the dildo around, inside her body, and she would weepingly babble out answers.

When the interrogation was done, Zesora had learned, not only the defenses and weaknesses of The3, but most of the secrets of the three superheroines, as well. She'd also learned, all of the secrets of Wonder Woman's Amazon Girdle, Bracelets and hidden identity.
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

It was a long time before the beaten superheroine began to regain consciousness, this time. As she started to stir, she moaned at the terrible pain, the slight movement cost her.

"Oh my! Those men sure were rough!" Was Silk Woman's first horrifying thought. The blow to her Zolarian pride was even worse than her physical pain. It took all her determination to sit up. Her silk tap pant was pulled down around her full thighs.

"That bitch Joan must have pulled down my tap pant, and looked at me naked!" The thought of her scornful enemy dressing her up with only the camisole and tap pant, inspecting her, perhaps even touching her there, horrified the chaste Silk Princess, and her face flushed in mortification. She quickly tried to pull her tap pant up to cover herself.

As Silk Woman agonized over her devastating defeat, Joan came back into the locked room. She was wearing a robe, and almost prancing in delight at her victory, over the fabled Silk Woman.

"Hi there, Silk Slut! I see you're finally awake! Now, your ass belongs to ME. I'm going to really enjoy breaking you in."

"I don't belong to you, or anyone else!" Silk Woman cried out, in protest. "I'm an Zola Princess, and a Free Woman!"

Her proud outburst almost exhausted the brave champion. Yet she refused to surrender. Gagging in distress, the Silk Princess rolled over on her hands and
knees. She struggled stubbornly, to get up. Joan eagerly grabbed two fists-full of tangled curls.

"Here let me help you, Princess'!" Joan pulled and pushed, until she had Silk
Woman crouched on her knees, supporting herself with one arm. The arm trembled
and shook at the effort. Joan grasped Silk Woman's chin and lifted up her face.
She looked into the scared blue eyes.

"Boy you're a real mess. The first thing we've got to do, is clean you up. I don't want any serving-wench of mine looking this messed up!" Joan said, with an evil grin.

"All right, up on your feet, Big Girl!" She snickered, and grabbing Silk Woman under both arms she hauled, her to her feet. The hapless superheroine couldn't stand up on her own due to the expended strength in the last peril, and Joan had to hold her up, as she led her into a small bathroom. When Joan let her go, Silk Woman had to lean against the wall for support. She gasped for breath.

"All right strip, Baby!" Joan ordered.

Joan Woman didn't have much left, to take off, only her silk camisole and tap pant, but she wasn't about to take orders from the sadistic, young blonde.

"I'll do no such thing!"

'Would you rather I undressed you, Silk Boobies? It's okay with me, it should be
fun."

The thought, of the vicious blonde's hands on her body, changed Silk Woman's mind. "All right!" She murmured, and started to remove her camisole. Wavering uncertainly, back on her feet, she just slid her tap pant down, and let it drop to the floor, then stepped out of them, afraid to risk raising a leg off the floor.

Joan turned on the shower, in the small stall and adjusted it. When it was ready,she gave Silk Woman a shove.

"Okay! Get in there!"

Silk Woman stumbled into the hot water, grateful for the soothing spray on her
aching body. She was appalled, though, when, a moment later, Joan shoved her way, into the cramped cubicle. Joan pressed insinuatingly against her broad buttocks, and mashed Silk Woman against the wall. Her bbreasts, unbelievably tender after their severe punishment, were crushed against the marble.

Silk Woman moaned in distress. Worse was to come, much worse! Joan wrapped her arms around the wet princess' svelte, taut waist and pulled Silk Woman even closer.

"You have a really big behind for a Princess! It must be because you are decadent capitalistic royalty!" Joan laughed and slid her hand down Silk Woman's belly to her prominent, fur-sheathed mound. At first, Silk Woman was paralyzed, by shock, at the girl's outrageous effrontery, but when Joan tickled the outer lips, of her pussy, she shrieked, and began to struggle like a wounded tigress.

"Let go! Let go! You, let go of me! Don't you dare touch me there, you nasty Witch!" Silk Woman screamed in alarm.

Joan snickered at Princess Jessica's outrage. "Shhh! Shhh! Stop you're wiggling, my little, Royal Dumpling! Just relax and enjoy it, while you can."

As she whispered, in Jessica's ear, Joan slipped her fingers inside her tight, dry pussy. Jessica shrieked again, even as her gorgeous, muscular body shuddered in reaction to the bold invasion.

"Stop it! Stop it, please!" Silk Woman wept as immediately the weakness given by Catwoman began to take place and she started to feel herself going into a mode of organsm. It was no use; Joan was in total control, and she remorselessly forced the beaten Princess to respond to her crude violation. Shuddering, and weeping in despair, Silk Woman endured a violent,hateful, orgasm. Joan let the violated princess slide to her knees. Jessica knelt, leaning against the wet marble, weeping in shame.

"That hateful, vicious woman made me respond to her control!" Silk Woman was shocked by her own sexual vulnerability.

Finally after seem an hour, she danced lightly from the shower stall, leaving Silk Woman crouched on the floor, sobbing in despair. Joan shut off the water, now that her shower was done. Revived by the hot water, Silk Woman was able to crawl out of the shower herself. She climbed to her feet on shaky legs.

Joan handed Silk Woman a towel, and commanded. "Dry me off, Bitch!"

Beaten and despondent Silk Woman abjectly complied, with Joan's command,
patting her blonde conqueror's body dry, with servile dabs of the towel.

"Now, you can dry yourself so that you can service as how I service just now, Silk Slut! A slave doesn't need a clean towel, of course!" Joan snickered.

Still crouched over, gagging for breath, Silk Woman looked up through a tangled,
damp mop of raven curls, hanging over her face, and gasped. "Y-you may have beaten me, and raped me, but you don't own me, and you can't make me do that
to you, you Nasty Pervert!"

"Oh no? Well, we'll just see about that! I'm betting that within fifteen minutes, you'll beg to worship me! I won't even need that Magic Lasso of yours, either!"

Without further ado, Joan grabbed a handful of inky curls, and dragged the enfeebled superheroine to a bench against the wall. She skillfully twisted SilkWoman's hair, and flipped the princess onto the bench; then sat down
beside her.

Slumped against the wall, Silk Woman turned her head aside, from the sight of her gloating foe. From a near-by shelf, Joan picked up a short, stout, riding. It was an instrument that had given the cruel interrogator many pleasurable hours, with past victims. She knew from experience, what a viciously efficient device it was for her purpose.

"Now, for that oversized Silk Princess behind of yours!" Joan crowed eagerly.

Silk Woman glanced wildly over her shoulder, horrified by the hideous instrument
in Joan's hand. Her breasts jiggled wildly about her chest, in alarm. Before she could defend herself, the vicious witch struck. The whip whistled in a vicious swipe across Silk Woman's heaving chest. A thin, scarlet wound cruelly lacerated the upswept tips of her exquisite bosom. Silk Woman stiffened convulsively. With a high pitched keen of renewed agony, she sat bolt upright, in shock. She clutched her tormented boobies with both hands.

Joan snatched Silk Woman's tangled curls, in one hand, and jerked the enfeebled princess, face down across her lap. Silk Woman struggled, frantically, to escape her humiliating predicament, but Joan locked her leg around Silk Woman's knee, and twisted a muscular arm behind her, rendering the defeated crimefighter, helpless. The firm, rubbery flesh, of Silk Woman's incomparable bottom, gleamed like ivory, thrusting vulnerably in the air, seeming to beg for Joan's savage cruelty.

To demonstrate her mastery, Joan swatted Silk Woman's naked behind, so firm and rubbery, until Silk Woman squealed in dismay. Joan cackled with sadistic glee. She finally had those beautiful, fleshy melons in range.

Then she struck carefully, but with all her wiry strength. Silk Woman's body leaped in shock. Joan struck with heartless fury, again and again, never missing her broad,undulating target, until she crisscrossed, Silk Woman's magnificent, ivory-hued behind, with fiery welts, that scalded like hot coals.

Already devastated by defeat, and degrading humiliation, Silk Woman couldn't control herself. In her dreadful distress, the wretched, Silk Princess shrieked
hysterically, finally crying out. "Stop! Stop! Please, pleassssssse! Oooh, it burns! It hurts so!"

Joan paused a moment. She twisted Silk Woman's head around, with a painful grip on her ear, so she could look into her victim's beautiful, suffering face. She
sneered scornfully into tear-drenched, cobalt eyes. Silk Woman choked back her
screams, and glared back with impotent loathing at her diabolical tormentor.

"Would you like me to stop, Silk Slut?" Joan sneered sweetly. An involuntary
thrill of hope, gleamed in Silk Woman's big, passionate eyes.

"I'll stop, whenever you're ready to pleasure me, you stupid Silk girl!" Joan snickered.

"N-no, no, not ever, never!" Silk Woman whispered, hoarsely.

Joan read the alarmed disgust in Silk Woman's gleaming eyes, but she knew the delightfully beautiful, Silk Maiden was hers for the taking. It was time for
another tack, just now, though. She threw away the cruel, bloodstained whip, and
rolled the stricken superheroine off her lap. Silk Woman wailed, when her fiery bottom scraped the floor, as she landed. She crouched helplessly at Joan's feet,
too hurt to move. Her eyes hypnotically followed Joan's every move with dread.

Joan leaned over, and scooped Silk Woman's ankles up in her left arm, and raised those long, gorgeous legs in the air. She pressed Silk Woman's thighs down flat against her belly, literally folding the Silk Maiden in half. Silk Woman wriggled feebly in resistance. Then, Joan parted the tight crevice between
Silk Woman's large, scarlet-streaked, bottom cheeks, bearing her tiny anal
opening.

Silk Woman's big bottom gyrated furiously, but the villainous Joan stuck her finger into the struggling victim's forbidden portal. Silk Woman jerked in agony as Joan's finger crudely penetrated her tightly-clenched sphincter, and wriggled inside her body.

"Oooohh you filthy, vile animal!" Silk Woman screeched in outrage.

Joan laughed in delight, and poked and twisted some more, until Silk Woman shrieked. "St-stop! Stop! Ohhh! Damn You! You'll pay for this! Awwwwrrrr! Get your finger, away! Oooh, you dirty, rotten Bitch! Leave me, alone! Leave me, alooonnne!"

Joan laughed fiendishly. She had accomplished her immediate purpose. The haughty, Silk Woman had felt the first taste of the anguish and shame, her defeat
would bring her. She pulled her finger loose with a plop, and let Silk Woman's long, gorgeous legs drop to the floor. Silk Woman's big body quivered and twitched.

The proud Silk Princess of Zola couldn't hush her agonized sobs of shame. Honorable defeat, by another warrior, would be bearable, but Silk Woman had been basely vanquished by a woman, smaller and weaker, than herself. Worse, the depraved Joan had foully dishonored her, stripped her naked and vilely abused her. On the bench where she'd sat to spank her victim, Joan had previously deposited a black bag. Now she opened it and took out a huge 15 inch, wrist-thick dildo.

"Ever seen one of these on Zola, Princess?" Joan laughed. As she spoke, she planted her foot on Silk Woman's quivering bosom to emphasize her total mastery, over the defeated heroine. Silk Woman's gallant heart thumped fearfully in her bosom, for she knew worse was to come, much worse!

"You didn't much like my finger up your butt; how'd you like me to ram this baby, up there?" Joan demanded.

Silk Woman's eyes rolled in terror. "No, no, Joan! Please!"

"Ready to do what I tell you then?"

Lying on her back, at Joan's feet, Silk Woman gulped hard, to swallow the lump
in her throat, then sobbed. "All right! I'll do it!"

"How do you like lying helpless under me, Silk Woman?"

A broken, hopeless sob was the only answer.

Joan's cruel manipulations appalled Silk Woman, but they were impossible to
ignore. Every effort to resist failed. Once again, the chaste Silk Maiden throbbed in arousal, at Joan's bidding. The passionate agitation in her bosom choked off her loud, harsh sobs of shame. In almost no time, her body shuddered in another hateful, enforced, sexual response. Joan smirked lewdly, in triumph.

Convulsive sobs racked Joan Woman's captive body. Her second, humiliating, unwanted submission to the victorious, spy-mistress, left her defenseless. Joan slid up her supine form, and sat, arrogantly, on her chest.

"You've had your pleasure, Princess! Now, it's my turn!" Joan sneered, spreading her legs wide, to expose her large-lipped, pleasure passage, dripping and agape. Poor Silk Woman almost vomited in horrified disgust. Joan seized her hair, and shoved her beautiful, ravaged face, between her strong thighs.

"What more can I do?" Jessica wondered, fearfully. In sick resignation, Silk Woman did Joan's bidding. Inexperienced, as she was, she knew what Joan expected.

Her eyes, drenched in tears, closed in revulsion. Then, she timorously kissed Joan's hateful pussy. Joan finally came, with explosive energy. As though in a convulsion, her thighs snapped shut, around Silk Woman's trapped face and head, nearly breaking her neck, then suffocating her. The defeated princess mercifully lost consciousness.

Joan had had her way with Silk Woman, and sucked every ounce of enjoyment from the total humiliation and degradation of the heroic beauty. Now, it was time for business.