A quick video overview idea.

General discussions about superheroines!
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have an idea. Nothing (of course) has to come of this just a random idea.
The five star video ratings. There should be a quick video rundown. There is a place here
where producers put up there new or upcoming or (for some) old videos with links and a quick descrption of the video. But it has come to my attention that the people here have different takes on it and may have videos from producers who don't post here. I have several Supergirl videos (Over 50) and some Wonder Woman videos and one Superman video. and none of them are even posted on here which is why I do my reviews on the videos In my way. Anyways, we should pull our resources together to put up a video log (or pics, stories) of content. The other reason for it being specific is also for some reason X-men isn't much used though alot of people like it more then the DCU (I not being one of them). I wonder if that got my point across. Again nothing has to be done just an idea. I am not tech savvy so that explains why I haven't done it.

Also Mary Marvel is not the female flash.
I think she is underutilized, she has alot of potential.
Supergirl4ever
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I think the problem is access to good costumes for a lot of the heroines that aren't SG, WW, etc.

It's super hard to make a good Rogue costume, notice I said "good" not one of those cheap spandex ones you can get on the Chinese websites. Same goes for characters like Mary Marvel, etc. though there was a site that had a MM bondage vid where the costume was awesome, it was the White Mary Marvel costume but they had it down right to the cape.

Sadly a lot of the sites where the girls have good costumes like Mandi-Steele and Heavenly Heroines, they don't cater to a lot of the content this board likes. Thankfully though we have a lot of producers like CC, Rye, etc. that are going to higher quality costumes, but I think that is the main reason you don't see X-men characters or others, just based on the difficulty coming up with a good costume.