Pics no longer available online

General discussions about superheroines!
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Does anyone know or remember guy called Mike Champion? He had a website along time ago. He had some Superheroine images that I cannot find anywhere else online. That website helped launch some guy called vlad's the Wizards Lair which has alot of free superheroine images most are photomanips.
http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wizard/Main.htm

also from the Superheroines.com website I think they said they had a video of the image story of a supergirl character with batgirl is this true?.

Also does anyone have pics from Superangelichuntingground? He had alot of really high quality images when high quality wasn't being done much or at all.

One more thing. There is an image floating around of Supergirl in outer space or space ship where she is being sucked through an air hach or whatever it's called an it's pulling off her costume (clothes to her) anyone hav that image?

Thanks.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Really going way the hell back in history for this stuff.

Mike actually use to own the supergirl.net domain name till DC lawyers twisted his arm and made him close down his stuff. (Hope he made a small mint selling it back to those damn vultures).

Alot of his stuff ended up on the wizard lair, with the exception of Joniar's stuff. Who went into retirement as i understand it and vanished.

Regarding Superheroines.com, this is 'false'. They started off with a Supergirl vs Catwoman pictorial (no story, just pictures) and later had a Supremegirl done with 'Harley' (as in the Joker's sidekick). No batgirl though.

Superangelichuntingground, was one of the earliest and best photomanipulators of the day, right up there with 4F and Hurricane, but got tired of people ripping of his stuff to sell on subscription websites as their own.

The supergirl, being sucked into space, photomanipulation you speak of, was done by an old website known as the dangerzone, which hinted around the edges of superheroine snuff stories.

I've got bits and peices of this stuff archived off, but it would take me forever to find them.