Harlequin Studios Going Full Hero?

General discussions about superheroines!
HarlequinStudios
Producer
Producer

In late December or early Jan I will be moving all my SHiP stuff to a new store. Before that time I'd love more input on the type of superhero things you'd like to see in the new store. Right now all my clips are 10 minutes or more, would you want shorter clips too? What girls would you love to see me get?

http://www.clips4sale.com/34081

Familiar faces and names I currently can include or have used in the past are:

Addie Juniper
Lady Julie
Jacquelyn Velvets
Jessica Nova
Crystal V
Ivy Sloan

I'm always looking for more girls and since I make my own costumes I have a pretty good hold on creating lots of awesome things for these ladies so shoot me your requests and customs and let's ring in the new year in particularly fantastic fashion.
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'd have to say more Supergirl. I like the white top blue skirt supergirl costume, but
I would llike to see a mix up of them some time the white/blue then the red/blue from vid to vid.
I see you have alot of 'fetishes' on the site, try mixing them up with the superheroine fetish.
Do you do any penetration? alot of people don't like it but there is also the ones (me being one) who do.
If one story is good Continuity is good not many people do that.
As far as length short or long depends on the content. These are my opinions and preferences thanks.
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Forgot to mention this but only one name for vids that are the same just add the quality tag at the end of each title, for instance (SD) for Standard 0r (Hd) for high def. Thanks.
HarlequinStudios
Producer
Producer

Hello! Sorry to revive an old thread! I have moved all my Superhero works to one store now and I do have more Supergirl but will be adding even more variety of her costumes as well. http://clips4sale.com/66247

I don't do any penetration yet but am looking to do a bit more nudity and risque work, that is just not something all my models are interested in doing at this time. Also, the comment on the video naming, they all remain the same HD quality just different file types, should I simply keep the same name but add the file type at the end? Thank you that's a great help!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hmm. In terms of who I'd like to see, I'd have to say Alisa (preferably as Supergirl). Not sure what you can do as far as super powers go (I just stumbled onto this thread, but I have to say, the models you have listed look remarkably attractive...). I'd also like to see Alisa as dark Supergirl (in the same type outfit as what Jacqueline wore in "Supergirl: Will You Be Good Or Evil", only the black outfit rather than the red and blue one)
Also, I'd love to see more of Ms Marvel (see attached photo). I think that Addie or Lady Julie would make a good Ms Marvel. But that's just me.
Attachments
vanessa_mary_marvel_1a_by_jagged_eye-d41jz86.jpg
vanessa_mary_marvel_1a_by_jagged_eye-d41jz86.jpg (122.29 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

maybe a few more pics for each video. plus with some of the ladies you have coming...you could do more heroine wrestling type videos......who wouldn't want to see wonder woman and super girl wrestle? i think mostly everyone would like that. and bearhugs, lots of bearhugs.....not short ones either...some companies make the bearhug to short, only a few seconds...needs to be longer.......or maybe a few clips just having bearhug challenges..that would rock also.......look forward to your new store and future videos.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I always thought Miss Velvets made a wonderful Supergirl...
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"