The facinating charakter of the 60` Batgirl.

General discussions about superheroines!
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

This Batgirl was so sexy and cute. From the person you see an ultra conservative girls who believe in justice but on the other side, she weared a very sexy skinny tights costume. The combination is so sexy to put a very conservative girl in a sexy suit. Batgirl was a bit childish, naive and funny. She had a beatiful face, eyes and a perfect sexy body. Who wouldn`t be bound and gagged with her tightly?

What do you think makes this Batgirl so special sexy?
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Having no super powers, making her vulnerable, is an attractive feature.
Always the danger of being overpowered/captured

And the naivety/overconfidence as a consequence of that.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Well there's the whole "hot librarian" trope thingy happening, as you note. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HotLibrarian) :laugh: The character of Barbara seems to be criticized by many fans as variously bland or annoying. I suppose she is left with many ambiguities in her character, but that's not really surprising given what the show was and how little screen time they had in the third season, to be filled with so many characters. Into those undefined areas the viewer can project his or her own ideas of what Barbara might really be.

I always found the character's secrecy, the way she's always sneaking about and hiding her double life, to be the most interesting thing. I also like her immense self confidence, even in situations where she's obviously out of her depth. When a situation proves too much for her and goes badly, she reacts honestly, showing her panic or dismay, but then recovers quickly. She shows that it's all right to try and fail, then pick up and keep going. Her fallibility at least gives her the illusion of more depth, IMO, than Batman himself or the standard hero who is always in control of a situation.
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

"I also like her immense self confidence, even in situations where she's obviously out of her depth. When a situation proves too much for her and goes badly, she reacts honestly, showing her panic or dismay, but then recovers quickly. "

This is some kind hot. It looks so cute how fight so hard to escape and give her best beat some criminals

[YouTube][
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Here is the correct code:
Terrific Trio against Shame ( uncensored fight)
[youtube][/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3SuN8Z66c8
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
six2112
Neophyte
Neophyte

what makes the Yvonne Craig Batgirl so sexy is her hips and ass.......but I am as shallow as a puddle :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

six2112 wrote:what makes the Yvonne Craig Batgirl so sexy is her hips and ass.......but I am as shallow as a puddle :)
I think its the fact they tailored the suit to her body. Most spandex suits don't form fit all that well.

Leave it to a woman to start throwing something.

The fact this is in German makes it all the better. :smart: