Heroine Death

General discussions about superheroines!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

In another thread, a minor conversation started about how, in videos where the heroine dies, strangulation is over used. Now, I am COMPLETELY aware that videos, photo stories, or comics where the heroine dies is not everyone's cup of tea. So this thread is not for those people.

But for those who do like the heroine to die (i.e.-Bluestone's videos, Punished Heroine's extreme version videos, etc), what means would you use?

I'm not particularly AGAINST strangulation, but I do agree that it is done a lot. I would like to hear any ideas you guys have!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Total disintegration with the heroine's costume left behind. This would be particularly effective if the sidekick finds her fallen comrade's costume and realizes what's happened.
Attachments
GOMK-11-8.jpg
GOMK-11-8.jpg (118.34 KiB) Viewed 16495 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine Addict,

What video at giga web is that photo apart of? Thank you sir.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's called Female Combatant Bolero.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Would this not be a better topic for the "Heroine Dungeon"?

Anyway, my preference has always been for a public execution, such as the villain streaming the heroine's demise to the web, or broadcasting it on TV. Of course, it would be coupled with the heroine's absolute humiliation. The villain would secretly be recording the heroine as he reveals her identity to the world and then reduces her to begging for her life. It's at that moment when he would disclose to her that everyone has witnessed her very unheroic act -- then, I don't know, he breaks her neck. For me, it's not so much the method of execution, but rather, the build up.

Someone else suggested having the heroine die to a cheesy 1960s Batman style trap. I thought that was a great idea since we're preconditioned as an audience to expect the heroine to escape. It would be shocking to see the trap actually work for once and so effectively that it kills her.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineFanboy wrote:Would this not be a better topic for the "Heroine Dungeon"?

Anyway, my preference has always been for a public execution, such as the villain streaming the heroine's demise to the web, or broadcasting it on TV. Of course, it would be coupled with the heroine's absolute humiliation. The villain would secretly be recording the heroine as he reveals her identity to the world and then reduces her to begging for her life. It's at that moment when he would disclose to her that everyone has witnessed her very unheroic act -- then, I don't know, he breaks her neck. For me, it's not so much the method of execution, but rather, the build up.

Someone else suggested having the heroine die to a cheesy 1960s Batman style trap. I thought that was a great idea since we're preconditioned as an audience to expect the heroine to escape. It would be shocking to see the trap actually work for once and so effectively that it kills her.
You're right, this might be more fitting for Heroine Dungeon. To any admin, if you deem it appropriate, please move this thread there.

I like you're line of thought, HeroineFanboy. I like the neck break is an effective death method, but it's very quick and anticlimactic. But if you have that build up before hand, I can totally see that working well!

I think I was the one in the other thread who said "what if the cheesy 1960's bat-traps worked?" I think it's an awesome idea. Depending on your heroine, the villain, and the situation, any number of those could be used!

One I would personally like to see done is something along the lines of the "Cat Whiskers" trap. That way we get bondage, and get a slow, drawn out demise of the heroine, presuming she does not escape.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well it is one of those subjects that is on the edge seems to be, , but for me there is a way to push that Destruction of a heroine, to the final end, but yet you don't have to show the end result, just as I tried to do in this little offshoot vidoe editing I tried just as a project for fun.
in the end she does get Squashed in a Car Crusher , but yet to don't have to show the Violent defeat of such heroine for those fans that always believe that the heroine should prevail.
I would be eager to hear what fans pf this idea think so feel free to take a look & leave comments
http://orcaman001.deviantart.com/art/Wr ... 26357&qo=2
I am one that does often feel that the Strangling is over used too by the way , desintigrating is always cool

MY to cents
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like the idea of the heroine being on the brink of victory only to have the villain spring a trap which steals her powers. Then she is vulnerable to any means of demise, my favorite method being shooting.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Torment
Neophyte
Neophyte

I´m not a fan of strangulation or very gory deaths.

Snapped neck, eletrocution, poison, gas, or a clean shot in the head (a laser shot would make it less bloody) are my favorite.

But it depends on the context. For example, for a WW type character, I would find more appealing if she has her neck snapped by a physically superior villainess during a fight.

For a batgirl stile character, on the other hand, I think would be better to her being spotted by the enemy and killed with a shot or falling into a trap and executed after having her identity exposed.

The most difficult parte of it all is to elaborate sexy new styles of death to avoid repetition.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Torment wrote:I´m not a fan of strangulation or very gory deaths.

Snapped neck, eletrocution, poison, gas, or a clean shot in the head (a laser shot would make it less bloody) are my favorite.

But it depends on the context. For example, for a WW type character, I would find more appealing if she has her neck snapped by a physically superior villainess during a fight.

For a batgirl stile character, on the other hand, I think would be better to her being spotted by the enemy and killed with a shot or falling into a trap and executed after having her identity exposed.

The most difficult parte of it all is to elaborate sexy new styles of death to avoid repetition.
I like strangulation, but I am with you on gory deaths. They aren't my thing.
And, to STS, it's not that I don't like strangulation. I just like to see some variety. I, too, will by buying Bluestone's new Darkwing vid upon release.

@ Torment

To address you again, I think the "clean deaths" can be great. One of my favorite was in SuperheroineWorld's "Super Pink and the Death of Empire Girl" vid. I'm about to give some spoilers, but the vid's been out for YEARS, so I'm not to worried. But Super Pink (played by Cali Logan) is about to rescue Empire Girl (played by Paris Kennedy), who was captured in the previous vid (Empire Girl: The Sacrifice). Super Pink finds Empire Girl and they are in the midst of escaping, when the villainess (played by Stacey Burke) teleports behind Empire Girl and snaps her neck. It has an impact because you KNOW she's going to die, thanks to the title, but it suddenly looks like she's going to escape. Then BAM, dead. Shame, though. I loved that character.

A LOT of people seem to like the public unmasking and/or execution idea. I think I agree. It makes somethin even as simple as a neck break more dramatic.

One mode of death I really don't see in vids, which I think would work well (especially in superheroine type videos) is electrocution. Maybe the villain has electric powers...or maybe it's the result of a 60's style Batgirl trap...lots of possibilities there.

You guys are posting some badass ideas! Keep them coming! The more creative, the better! I love hearing these because it gives me great ideas for fanfic stories, or even scripts for customs!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm not into gory either... Some of the GIGA movies can get fairly gross. Dismemberments, disemboweling... No Bueno. Electrocution, drowning, hanging are things I'd like to see.

lycan69
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I enjoy messy deaths that aren't gory, such as drowning in quicksand. Not only does the heroine die but her costume, the symbol of her pride is also ruined.

I also love additional humiliation post-death such as the villain dragging the fallen heroine in her soiled costume in front of a public crowd.

Being able to see such a huge contrast between a pristine confidant heroine reduced to a limp body in a sullied uniform is extremely erotic in my opinion.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

lycan69 wrote:I also love additional humiliation post-death such as the villain dragging the fallen heroine in her soiled costume in front of a public crowd.

Being able to see such a huge contrast between a pristine confidant heroine reduced to a limp body in a sullied uniform is extremely erotic in my opinion.
GREAT ideas!

:chop:
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I agree strangulation is overdone but it's still better than some of the other modus operandi out there. I'm not a fan of blood so gory deaths are not my thing. A neck break is too quick. There just seems to be a lot of other ways to destroy a heroine that aren't used.

Personally, I'd use public shock torture or public kryptonite exposure to end the hero. One of the best death scenes I've ever seen was a japanese heroine video where it ended with her being publicly electrocuted to death with the pain level seemingly increasing as the number of viewers watching the execution increased. To this day I've never seen any American SHIP production come close to anything like that. While there have been hot electro shock scenes none of them end in a death, and to be honest I'm not sure if an American actress could even pull it off.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I hear you, Ninja. That would be a great way to see a heroine go...It brings that tragic element to it...the more who tune in to watch her pain, the more assured her death is. I can't say I've seen that one, personally, but I'd totally love to!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ninja J. wrote: One of the best death scenes I've ever seen was a japanese heroine video where it ended with her being publicly electrocuted to death with the pain level seemingly increasing as the number of viewers watching the execution increased.
I think this was a GIGA movie where the heroine was named Iron Lady...?

ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thanks!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

You guys never watched Christina's Wonderwoman vid over at strict restraint? - That has death by electro, the charge increasing with each orgasm.

Personally I'd just like to see some real effort put in to the traps. If you are going for realism, it makes sense to kill off the heroine quick. However I'd say supervillains are always looking for larger than life ways of killing their nemisis.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

swampy170 wrote:You guys never watched Christina's Wonderwoman vid over at strict restraint? - That has death by electro, the charge increasing with each orgasm.

Personally I'd just like to see some real effort put in to the traps. If you are going for realism, it makes sense to kill off the heroine quick. However I'd say supervillains are always looking for larger than life ways of killing their nemisis.
I did see/download that one... That was on one of the Kink.com sites? I'm not a big fan of gags. Lost the vid when my old PC crashed. :cry:

swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Although being Wonderwoman, she's not necessarilly dead - just in the underworld briefly.

One advantage of a demi-god character
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Perhaps an original heroine who has the power of resurrection would allow a producer to incorporate all of our suggestions. Imagine a villain who decides to exploit the heroine's power by subjecting her to deadlier and deadlier traps. She dies, comes back to life, rinse wash and repeat. Thoughts?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineFanboy wrote:Perhaps an original heroine who has the power of resurrection would allow a producer to incorporate all of our suggestions. Imagine a villain who decides to exploit the heroine's power by subjecting her to deadlier and deadlier traps. She dies, comes back to life, rinse wash and repeat. Thoughts?

There was an episode of Batman Brave and the Bold where Joker got Bat Might's powers and he kept killing batman and bringing him back to life. Maybe some villain has some magic amulet that allows him to do that. Or maybe the heroine has super regen powers and so can be killed but comes back like Wolverine.
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

EvilBilly wrote:I think this was a GIGA movie where the heroine was named Iron Lady...?
Yeah that's it! Search "Iron Lady" or "execution" on akiba-web you should find it. It's one of the best vids I've ever seen. Maybe I should do a review of it. :cool: There's a couple other public execution vids that are good but the Iron Lady one is the best.

I like the idea of killing a heroine and bringing her back to life via magic or something. Could be a cool realm not yet explored in this genre. S.H.C. did a video serial where the villan created a hologram of the heroine in like a star trek holodeck/x-man danger room environment killed her than recreated her, killed her again. That could be another way to incorporate death (or multiple deaths) into future productions. Sure its a "hologram" and not the real heroine but who cares?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ninja J. wrote:
Yeah that's it! Search "Iron Lady" or "execution" on akiba-web you should find it. It's one of the best vids I've ever seen. Maybe I should do a review of it. :cool: There's a couple other public execution vids that are good but the Iron Lady one is the best.

I like the idea of killing a heroine and bringing her back to life via magic or something. Could be a cool realm not yet explored in this genre. S.H.C. did a video serial where the villan created a hologram of the heroine in like a star trek holodeck/x-man danger room environment killed her than recreated her, killed her again. That could be another way to incorporate death (or multiple deaths) into future productions. Sure its a "hologram" and not the real heroine but who cares?
SHC also has that theme with a villain named Vagrin who attacks super heroines in their dreams. So he kills them then resurrects them. A fair number of SHC movies have death scenes.
jarrambide
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

HeroineFanboy wrote:Perhaps an original heroine who has the power of resurrection would allow a producer to incorporate all of our suggestions. Imagine a villain who decides to exploit the heroine's power by subjecting her to deadlier and deadlier traps. She dies, comes back to life, rinse wash and repeat. Thoughts?
Giga has one in which a Wonder Woman type character is executed and brought back to life, they use different methods, electrocution, beating her to death, pulling out her limbs, and a lethal injection.

No sexual content on this one, unlike Iron Lady.

American Comics heroine public execution.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I don't think explaining the heroine's resurrection is necessary... After all, Rachel Steele has killed off her WW character many times!

Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

One of the superheroine deaths that I'd like to see would be one of the girls from Heroine Universe such as Arigon Girl, Robyn,Wonder Le, Knightwoman,Wonder Womyn, Wonder Star,one of The Asian Angels,or one of the Blue Angels in their pantyhosed feet getting decapitated by Italian Assassin(in her black Wolford Danier 20 tights) after recieving a brutal beatdown from one of the strongest villainesses namely Afrika also in her black Legg's sheer to waist microfiber tights feet. Now I think that would be totaly awsome to check out
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:Total disintegration with the heroine's costume left behind. This would be particularly effective if the sidekick finds her fallen comrade's costume and realizes what's happened.
Damn. Which superheroine was that who ended up with her costume being left behind?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:Total disintegration with the heroine's costume left behind. This would be particularly effective if the sidekick finds her fallen comrade's costume and realizes what's happened.
Damn. Which superheroine was that who ended up with her costume being left behind?
There's a whole army of them in this video:

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Actually that's a reverse heroine movie. The girls are all those non-descript hench people you see in Japanese power range movies. The whole movie is about a whole army of incompetent hench women being defeated.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

EvilBilly wrote:
I don't think explaining the heroine's resurrection is necessary... After all, Rachel Steele has killed off her WW character many times!
Do you by any chance happen to have either a video clip or comic of that? I'd like to check that out.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Thanks for showing me that Kamen Rider clip.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

ranger87 wrote:In another thread, a minor conversation started about how, in videos where the heroine dies, strangulation is over used. Now, I am COMPLETELY aware that videos, photo stories, or comics where the heroine dies is not everyone's cup of tea. So this thread is not for those people.

But for those who do like the heroine to die (i.e.-Bluestone's videos, Punished Heroine's extreme version videos, etc), what means would you use?

I'm not particularly AGAINST strangulation, but I do agree that it is done a lot. I would like to hear any ideas you guys have!
For videos of superheroines ending up dead,I'd like to see them die in their pantyhosed feet via decapitation, gun or laser shots to the adomen/chest area,stabbed to death,or necks broken very severely.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

EvilBilly wrote:
swampy170 wrote:You guys never watched Christina's Wonderwoman vid over at strict restraint? - That has death by electro, the charge increasing with each orgasm.

I did see/download that one... That was on one of the Kink.com sites? I'm not a big fan of gags. Lost the vid when my old PC crashed. :cry:
Say,if you're able to get that video,please try to post it so I can check it out.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Actually that's a reverse heroine movie. The girls are all those non-descript hench people you see in Japanese power range movies. The whole movie is about a whole army of incompetent hench women being defeated.
Thanks for that information. By the way,I also love Japanese superhero tv shows in their authentic format.
d00lin
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Heroine Addict wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
I spent $60 to see the video but couldn't play the freaking movie. I was able to preview one of their videos so I thought that whatever format they had would have worked on my computer. I paid for the movie and downloaded but it wouldn't play - VERY frustrating!

I didn't see anyone else say this, but I think demise by bearhug is just awesome (a thousand times better than back-breaker IMO). I believe SHC had at least two videos like that, but they are pretty much in the tank at this point.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

d00lin wrote:
I spent $60 to see the video but couldn't play the freaking movie. I was able to preview one of their videos so I thought that whatever format they had would have worked on my computer. I paid for the movie and downloaded but it wouldn't play - VERY frustrating!

I didn't see anyone else say this, but I think demise by bearhug is just awesome (a thousand times better than back-breaker IMO). I believe SHC had at least two videos like that, but they are pretty much in the tank at this point.
When you purchase they have a test video you're supposed to run to see if you can view. The previews are not the same format. They essentially send a key that then verifies your video as purchased. Things that block that are firewalls and antivirus software so you could try turning off any anti virus while you watch the movie.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:
d00lin wrote:

When you purchase they have a test video you're supposed to run to see if you can view. The previews are not the same format. They essentially send a key that then verifies your video as purchased. Things that block that are firewalls and antivirus software so you could try turning off any anti virus while you watch the movie.
Yeah...I just don't bother purchasing videos from them. Not only are their the passkey and "turning of your antivirus" issues, but then there is the fact that if your media player upgrades, your purchases are useless. It's the stupidest DRM I've ever seen.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

ranger87 wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
d00lin wrote:

Yeah...I just don't bother purchasing videos from them. Not only are their the passkey and "turning of your antivirus" issues, but then there is the fact that if your media player upgrades, your purchases are useless. It's the stupidest DRM I've ever seen.
Agreed, I will never purchase for them for this reason. It's also stupid that they even use DRM, because GIGA/ZEN movies seem to be pirated more than any other producers movies in the genre. They'd make so much money off of me if they just dropped that crap.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

staggerlee wrote:
Agreed, I will never purchase for them for this reason. It's also stupid that they even use DRM, because GIGA/ZEN movies seem to be pirated more than any other producers movies in the genre. They'd make so much money off of me if they just dropped that crap.
They also seem to be prohibitively expensive. Like $60 a movie. I think there's a price point around $40 where a lot of customers fall off at that point. And the previews sometime show content that isn't even in the movie. Not to say their stuff is bad, its sometimes quite good, but the DRM thing is a real turn off. If my one machine ever fails I can never view those movies again. And as you say their movies get pirated anyway. I think they'd have a lot more willing customers if they just got rid of the DRM.

Another thing that bugs me is they seem to avoid content I love. They rarely do chloro and when they do the scenes suck. They also never do bound and gagged scenes unless its some extreme Japanese rope bondage. I do like the idea they don't use girls with tattoos but I think breast implants would be OK. Their fights are well choreographed. Its funny watching the making of movie vs the end result. The editing is well done and I think its the stunt guys who sell the action way more than the girl.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Say,I'd like to check that one out. By the way,does she die in her pantyhosed feet?
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

If you guys are talking about Akiba videos then all you need is an updated codec which isn't trouble to install at all
all I did was update my WMP codec. Also most videos are now around $30 on Akiba.
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Question about Rye's videos (Punished Heroines) Where can I find the
vids from Nicheclips elsewhere. (I hate nicheclips website)
and is there a difference in the punished heroines videos from
the Punished Heroines website, Clips4sale, & SHG-Media?.
lfallo1
Neophyte
Neophyte

If anyone can post some links to websites or clips4sale stores, I'd really appreciate it. As I'm a big fan of the superheroine meeting her demise. And really like if the video is able to portray her as some almighty, seemingly-invincible hero, before she meets some shocking defeat.

But yea, not a fan of messy & really don't like the whole "orgasm-death" thing either. I prefer it be a quick/swift& clean (almost a "WTF" moment... like, did that superheroine really just get eliminated?). Disintegration, electrocution, frozen, & petrified into a statue are a few I like... And this is just me, but I'm also fan of vore (bit of a rare fetish). So that kind of fits into the quick/clean death, with the superheroine being swallowed whole by some giant snake/worm creature... And Tomiko has a number of superheroine death/vore films like that (lots of debooting too, if you're into that), my favorite being the Liberty Angel vid.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I like a clean, but slow death.

Wayyy back when I saw an old Flash Gordon serial (the old b&w with Buster Crabbe) where Flash was strapped to a chair with a laser pointed at him. Baron and Zarkhov came rushing into save him, but it was trap all along meant to lure them in. They each get zapped by the laser and crumple to Flash's feet, presumably dead, while he's still strapped to the chair. Then the laser turns on him and starts frying him right in the chest while he struggles in vain...fade to the "tune in next week" music...

I thought it was one of the most unintentionally erotic things I'd ever seen, and pretty much immediately transposed out "the guys" with "the girls" - imagining poor Batgirl strapped to the chair while Wonder Girl and Supergirl rush in to save her. Of course both of them are more than strong enough to free her, but Batgirl cries out too late that it's a trap. As the laser zaps both Wonder Girl and Supergirl, we get to watch them slump to the ground. Batgirl cries out their names, but they don't move. Slowly the laser turns to her...and strikes!
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sure I'd like to see a 4'8"-5'5" Superheroine die but only in her suntan or taupe sheer to waist pantyhosed feet by a much bigger and stronger super villain 6'5"-7'5" 300-500 lbs.
JessSupergirrl

Wow this is soo cool I really didn't know all this about Superheroines existed it's cool to look at all this!!!!! (Sorry new to this).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think poisoning can be done well. I remember Shc doing a gas thing with Sapphire Strike tied up and strughling until she is overwhelmed. Think they did something similar with Night hawk which involved a lot of gloopy poisons being dumped on the heroine.

I also quite liked the "die in your dreams die in real life" thing that I think punished heroines did with superia