Stargirl

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am surprised...no...shocked that more people don't use Stargirl from DC in peril and bondage films & scenes....she seems like the perfect little heroine just waiting for the taking??? Come on guys...give her some screen time!! She is H.O.T!!!!! would look great in a nice tight hogtie, ballgag and some action!!
Attachments
Stargirl_009.jpg
Stargirl_009.jpg (251.88 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
HeroinesStargirl.JPG
HeroinesStargirl.JPG (68.38 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
stargirl2.jpg
stargirl2.jpg (188.96 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The top is fine, I just don't like the bike shorts. Plus she is young ie 14 year old off limit crowd.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:The top is fine, I just don't like the bike shorts. Plus she is young ie 14 year old off limit crowd.
she is eighteen now....
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
Mr. X wrote:The top is fine, I just don't like the bike shorts. Plus she is young ie 14 year old off limit crowd.
she is eighteen now....

I want to see butt cheek and thighs OK.

Seriously its like when Wonder Woman wore the bike shorts for a while. Just not sexy IMHO. The top is fine in fact I like those top cause one can pull it up to expose the girl easily. The bike shorts make her look too teenish like when authors have a girl but they don't want to sexualize her.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:
she is eighteen now....

I want to see butt cheek and thighs OK.

Seriously its like when Wonder Woman wore the bike shorts for a while. Just not sexy IMHO. The top is fine in fact I like those top cause one can pull it up to expose the girl easily. The bike shorts make her look too teenish like when authors have a girl but they don't want to sexualize her.

I am in LUV with her....she is such an incredible character...maybe she will find her way into the batwoman comic who is an open lesbian...I LOVE those hot tight bike shorts...to me that is the plus factor(I am NOT a lesbian)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well she is easy to depower. Just take away the staff. But yeah a change up of heroines would be great.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really wish i could find one where she wears thr skin tight shiny metallic looking costume...wow that would be incredible! Especially if her captors where big strong mean strong dark men
SamTheWise2
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is the way i pictured Supergirl to look as well after the costume changes i suggested...however again the top would have been see through.
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I've always had a bit of a thing for Stargirl and I'm definitely happy that she's older in the New 52. I prefer underwear bottoms too, but with the right artist those shorts can still be pretty damn sexy (lots of detail in the ass and crotch areas :w00t: ). I'm not sure why exactly, but I've always loved her boots. Well, hopefully New 52 version will inspire more storytellers and artists. She should have a much higher profile now that she's a member of the new JLA.
SamTheWise2
Neophyte
Neophyte

I agree with you.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I always liked Stargirl. I've heard some people say her uniform was based in part on Yankee Poodle's from the old Captain Carrot comic, and I can see that to some degree.

Minus the frilly bits, that might be a nice upgrade to her costume for those who don't care for the biker shorts. Although I agree with whoever said in the right artist's hands those shorts can look downright sexy.

I'm also glad they aged her.
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

There is a Stargirl pictorial, as well as other heroine/villainess cosplay pictorials on veidt.com
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sexxxy!!