Tumblr

General discussions about superheroines!
SHL
Producer
Producer

How do members on here feel about blogs like Tumblr? I know some producers have them (blogs) with production notes and updates but I was wondering if the community had any interest in them.

I ask cause I have been considering having more transparency behind future productions, posting costume updates etc. Though I feel this can be a double edge sword as sometimes plans change and I wouldn't want to create expectation for releases that ultimately get pushed back.

http://shlfilms.tumblr.com/
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The problem with posting blogs on Tumblr, or having MySpace or Facebook pages or whatever is that it's just another place for fans to look and yet another thing for producers to update.
That sounds ridiculously lazy I know, but having info scattered hither and thither doesn't really help. It's far better, in my opinion, to post updates on sites like this.

Maybe M.H would consider adding a blog section to the forum?
Love your rage, not your cage
SHL
Producer
Producer

DevilMan38 wrote:The problem with posting blogs on Tumblr, or having MySpace or Facebook pages or whatever is that it's just another place for fans to look and yet another thing for producers to update.
That sounds ridiculously lazy I know, but having info scattered hither and thither doesn't really help. It's far better, in my opinion, to post updates on sites like this.

Maybe M.H would consider adding a blog section to the forum?
We have a producers corner on this forum I could always use. I have mostly posted on this site and HM as it made sense to me.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I think it is unnecessary. What is already available at your site seems sufficient to do what you propose on Tumblr. Tumblr would just be another place we would have to use to get information about your productions. More extra work for you and more additional effort for us.