What do YOU like to see in SuperHeroine videos YOU watch?!

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey guys, I want to get a better feel for what makes a good superheroine film to you-- anything from story to costume to situations, etc-- I'd like to hear from the viewers:

What do YOU like to see in SuperHeroine videos YOU watch?!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mostly peril, 1969 Batman-type bondage and peril situations. I think the BEATINGS are being WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over done. Watching a heroine getting punched is only entertaining for so long. I want to see girls tied up in different positions. Strap 'em to a rocket, trap them in a gas chamber, tie them to a table and operate on them. Whip them, stretch them on the rack, freeze them, lower them into a pool of sharks. I also want to see them in HOSE/tights/leggings/stockings, and I want to see them keep their costume to be fairly tame. Costumes that are too slutty takes away from the innocence of the character. And let keep them on for most of the video. Even if sex is involved, rip open or pull those panties to the side. I don't mind the shoulders pulled down and showing some boobage eventually, but peril should happen with clothes on. If there is going to be nudity, I prefer it to be at the VERY end. Love to see messy situations too, preferably just water, dunk 'em soak 'em drench 'em. Nothing hotter that wet hosiery. Just eeing the heroine scared is hot. When they are bound it's hot to watch them wonder what is going to happen to them, and it's hot when they can't see. Experiment on them, transform them into some alien or something! I guess anything other than just having them beat up!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I would like to see more underwater rescue or peril in these superheroine films...with their costumes on of course...Superheroines underwater/wetlook I know attracts a lot of folks...I also agree with DrObiCaffi...i would also like to to see girls tied up in different positions like Strapped up to a rocket, trap them in a gas chamber, tie them to a table and operate on them. Whip them, stretch them on the rack, freeze them, lower them into a pool of sharks. But more underwater peril I would like to see.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

DrObiCaffi wrote:Mostly peril, 1969 Batman-type bondage and peril situations. I think the BEATINGS are being WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over done. Watching a heroine getting punched is only entertaining for so long. I want to see girls tied up in different positions. Strap 'em to a rocket, trap them in a gas chamber, tie them to a table and operate on them. Whip them, stretch them on the rack, freeze them, lower them into a pool of sharks. I also want to see them in HOSE/tights/leggings/stockings, and I want to see them keep their costume to be fairly tame. Costumes that are too slutty takes away from the innocence of the character. And let keep them on for most of the video. Even if sex is involved, rip open or pull those panties to the side. I don't mind the shoulders pulled down and showing some boobage eventually, but peril should happen with clothes on. If there is going to be nudity, I prefer it to be at the VERY end. Love to see messy situations too, preferably just water, dunk 'em soak 'em drench 'em. Nothing hotter that wet hosiery. Just eeing the heroine scared is hot. When they are bound it's hot to watch them wonder what is going to happen to them, and it's hot when they can't see. Experiment on them, transform them into some alien or something! I guess anything other than just having them beat up!
^ This :thumbup:

Give me some dialogue too; have the villian or villianess gloat over the helpless heroine or humilate them about their costume, let the heroine respond too. There's something very sexy about hearing a heroine say "What are you going to do to me" in a fearful voice.
Show me some traps too,they don't have to be complex bondage or torture machines (although that would be nice!). Have the heroine stand by a bed and show some hands (preferably with long, red nails) scratch her nylon covered legs and paralyse her. Or have her walk onto a section of floor covered in glue.
If things are going to get sexual, please don't have the heroine be into it; the heroine-hypnotised-into-a-foot-worshipping,pussy munching-slut has been done to death.

Pay some thought to pacing too. A lot of videos show only a very short capture with minimal dialogue before they into the long, drawn out sex scences; lure to heroine into the trap, maybe even show her getting the upperhand for a while, then bring on the diabolical peril :evil:
Love your rage, not your cage
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Chloroform,ots carries,pantyhose,and forced orgasms WITH THE WORDS "I'm CUMMING actually said :)
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I vote for pretty much exactly what DrObiCaffi said except for the hose/tights (which I'm ambivalent about). I want to see attractive heroines strapped into devious contraptions with a threat of actual danger. Not tickling or boot removal or being vibed - something bad that they don't want to happen.

Plus dialogue. I hate gags, especially ball gags. They make it look like the villain has just been to the local Ann Summers shop. It's so much better for the heroine to back chat defiantly at first, then get more and more desperate as her terrible fate draws closer, than boringly just oomph into a gag for 5 minutes.

I noticed you had three dentist chairs in a trailer the other day. Each one had a heroine sitting in it being collared with some kind of mind control device. Fantastic! I will be buying that movie when it comes out. The only problem - they were just sitting there. That scene would be a million times hotter if you added some restraints and had the heroines struggling whilst being subjected to some devilish brainwashing ray or something. Maybe the villains could be taking bets on which one would succumb first, or hold out longest.

I might also get "Trophy for the Queen" because it looks like it has some good peril too. I've always got the impression your material mostly focuses on the fighting and beating up which doesn't really interest me.

EDIT - I've spent so long typing this Devilman has already suggested dialogue.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would like to see a drawn-out unmasking of the heroine with real taunting dialogue from the villain.

Although the heroine should remain defiant until the bitter end, she should be visibly terrified by the prospect of the villain taking her mask. Her career as a superheroine will be over and her personal life will be severely compromised.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Devilman382 wrote... There's something very sexy about hearing a heroine say "What are you going to do to me" in a fearful voice.
I agree, when she is bound and can't see what is happening or if she is in some long drawn out experiment, maybe being transformed or something, that's hot. Maybe there is another person captured watching it all, screaming for her (AKA 1984). She is enduring something for a while chatting with the other prisoner then she just winces in pain out of nowhere cause the experimentation is turned up a level or something... the other prisoner panics, but the heroine smiles and assures him/her it will be ok, then winces again.... something along those lines. LOL pretty detailed I guess. It seems like I've seen something like that in mainstream before but I can't quite put my finger on it... I guess something like Han Solo being lowered to be frozen and leia is watched horrified and he just stares at her. I only wish that was SUPER GIRL or BAT GIRL or Wonder Woman lowered in there....
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

for me,,,,and i spend a lot of money on producers products when i find what i like or even a taste of what i like, its the fighting and the costumes,, sure sex is an awesome addition, i even like the forced stuff because you just dont see it that often ,,,its unique,

but, and its probably the reason i like poser so much (like Mr X, nightwing 360,,when he was around) is the violence aspect i love watching a fight and then a fight go bad for the heroine, the arrogance fades, fear sets in, and then BANG,,,so to speak :)
plus anything spandex or nylon or GOD FORBID nylon under spandex get "customised" and the heroine gets what she deserves for losing,,,so on and so on,,etc etc

when i see a unitard or bodystocking and some punches being thrown i hit "buy" everything else is just a bonus

oh and G/G ,,,as beautiful as ladies are isnt my thing, there is a reason they are called VILLIANS !!:)

you asked, we replied, you produce based on feed back,,,I BUY :P
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Henchman wrote:I vote for pretty much exactly what DrObiCaffi said except for the hose/tights (which I'm ambivalent about). I want to see attractive heroines strapped into devious contraptions with a threat of actual danger. Not tickling or boot removal or being vibed - something bad that they don't want to happen.

Plus dialogue. I hate gags, especially ball gags. They make it look like the villain has just been to the local Ann Summers shop. It's so much better for the heroine to back chat defiantly at first, then get more and more desperate as her terrible fate draws closer, than boringly just oomph into a gag for 5 minutes.

I noticed you had three dentist chairs in a trailer the other day. Each one had a heroine sitting in it being collared with some kind of mind control device. Fantastic! I will be buying that movie when it comes out. The only problem - they were just sitting there. That scene would be a million times hotter if you added some restraints and had the heroines struggling whilst being subjected to some devilish brainwashing ray or something. Maybe the villains could be taking bets on which one would succumb first, or hold out longest.

I might also get "Trophy for the Queen" because it looks like it has some good peril too. I've always got the impression your material mostly focuses on the fighting and beating up which doesn't really interest me.

EDIT - I've spent so long typing this Devilman has already suggested dialogue.
Our films are very fight-heavy, but we have plenty of peril in them-- I used to act in, do the fight choreography for, and direct many of "The Battle for Earth" films-- they are very peril heavy as well so I definitely have an idea of peril :)

The girls are under mind-control already in "Agent Files 5" (which we released today) so that's why they aren't fighting back… they've also been sedated with serums.

As for the "beating up", a lot of that is going to change… we are going to be redirecting our platform to more of a "Heroine enters, something bad happens, bad stuff plays out, Heroine wins" sort of deal. It seems to be the majority preference for how these films play out… Of course we will mix it all up a bit, but that's the general idea.

You may also like "The Demon Within" & "Path to Darkness" which both have a full storyline, peril, and a mix of action and peril ;)

Logan
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ttb51m wrote:for me,,,,and i spend a lot of money on producers products when i find what i like or even a taste of what i like, its the fighting and the costumes,, sure sex is an awesome addition, i even like the forced stuff because you just dont see it that often ,,,its unique,

but, and its probably the reason i like poser so much (like Mr X, nightwing 360,,when he was around) is the violence aspect i love watching a fight and then a fight go bad for the heroine, the arrogance fades, fear sets in, and then BANG,,,so to speak :)
plus anything spandex or nylon or GOD FORBID nylon under spandex get "customised" and the heroine gets what she deserves for losing,,,so on and so on,,etc etc

when i see a unitard or bodystocking and some punches being thrown i hit "buy" everything else is just a bonus

oh and G/G ,,,as beautiful as ladies are isnt my thing, there is a reason they are called VILLIANS !!:)

you asked, we replied, you produce based on feed back,,,I BUY :P
Well, we do film PG-13 Heroine films… and the topic of Nylons/Tights/Pantyhose has been extremely controversial in this genre… We have a few Heroines in pantyhose, but most not… they are very hard to deal with when doing fight scenes and many of our costumes don't allow for hiding the waistline of them… but we do have a few that are in them. Every film we sell has belly punches… 80% have low blows… some sort of restraint is thrown into most-- G/G is very popular as well… I think you will enjoy "Path to Darkness" as well… there is a lot of back and forth with the Allura fight-- it goes bad, then good, then badly again… plus Halo vs Allura is G/G ;)

I'm open to suggestions as we prep to film our next string of films for "Heroine Legends"!!

Logan
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

the topic of Nylons/Tights/Pantyhose has been extremely controversial in this genre… We have a few Heroines in pantyhose, but most not… they are very hard to deal with when doing fight scenes and many of our costumes don't allow for hiding the waistline of them…
I u can't hide the waste line are the costumes too slutty? Believe it or not, that's turn off for me....most costumes that show too much body are unbelievable as a heroine costume, thus taking away from the peril. just my opinion.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:
the topic of Nylons/Tights/Pantyhose has been extremely controversial in this genre… We have a few Heroines in pantyhose, but most not… they are very hard to deal with when doing fight scenes and many of our costumes don't allow for hiding the waistline of them…
I u can't hide the waste line are the costumes too slutty? Believe it or not, that's turn off for me....most costumes that show too much body are unbelievable as a heroine costume, thus taking away from the peril. just my opinion.
It's not about the costumes being slutty, however, we do make them sexy. Most have high hiplines and expose the stomach so hiding the pantyhose becomes an issue… These costume designs were actually in response to asking Heroine movie fans what types of costumes they liked. The answer was '2-piece costumes exposing the stomach' so that's the direction we went. Our single-piece costumed girls don't sell nearly as well… and they actually go through more peril believe it or not…

Logan
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Lots of ko/capture scenarios. Thats mostly what I buy these things for. Im also very partial to pantyhose on a heroine. Combine those two things together and you have the makings of a fantastic film in my view. In some cases with your films I feel like you gloss over the ko/capture scenes too quickly. I know youre looking for mainstream appeal as well, but also keep in mind your fetish audience.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Lots of ko/capture scenarios. Thats mostly what I buy these things for. Im also very partial to pantyhose on a heroine. Combine those two things together and you have the makings of a fantastic film in my view. In some cases with your films I feel like you gloss over the ko/capture scenes too quickly. I know youre looking for mainstream appeal as well, but also keep in mind your fetish audience.
Perhaps a YouTube-able example or two may help us out in this area… we have many elongated capture sequences (e.g. Ground Zero) - would like to see examples of the longer scenes you're referring to-- would help us better understand our fans' requests ;)

Logan
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Heres the biggest and most well known. The capture scene from the old Wonder Woman Fausta episode. Slow chloroforming, slow pass out with a final fainting sigh, and some good carry action. Maybe you can employ this with your upcoming Lady Wonder character?

http://sleepycomics.com/1392

And heres a comic book scene featuring the invisible woman from fantastic four from a couple years back. Shes slowly put to sleep by a force field pressing on her cerebellum. Very hot.

Just a sampling. Can provide more if you like.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote: It's not about the costumes being slutty, however, we do make them sexy. Most have high hiplines and expose the stomach so hiding the pantyhose becomes an issue… These costume designs were actually in response to asking Heroine movie fans what types of costumes they liked. The answer was '2-piece costumes exposing the stomach' so that's the direction we went. Our single-piece costumed girls don't sell nearly as well… and they actually go through more peril believe it or not…

Logan
Where and when was this research conducted? How large was your sample of respondents? How do you know they were representative of "Heroine movie fans"?

It seems strange to do ad-hoc research on a forum full of Heroine movie fans and then dismiss the response as somehow being less representative of what "Heroine movie fans" like than your previous research.

As for whether certain videos sell or not, your selection of videos featuring belly coverage and nylon is probably way too small to identify a trend. Correlation does not imply causation.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: It's not about the costumes being slutty, however, we do make them sexy. Most have high hiplines and expose the stomach so hiding the pantyhose becomes an issue… These costume designs were actually in response to asking Heroine movie fans what types of costumes they liked. The answer was '2-piece costumes exposing the stomach' so that's the direction we went. Our single-piece costumed girls don't sell nearly as well… and they actually go through more peril believe it or not…

Logan
Where and when was this research conducted? How large was your sample of respondents? How do you know they were representative of "Heroine movie fans"?

It seems strange to do ad-hoc research on a forum full of Heroine movie fans and then dismiss the response as somehow being less representative of what "Heroine movie fans" like than your previous research.

As for whether certain videos sell or not, your selection of videos featuring belly coveragke and nylon is probably way too small to identify a trend. Correlation does not imply causation.
This research was done many months ago. And also through our own sales numbers. The bottom line is that of those who replied to the various posts I put up on several forums in conjunction with the Heroines whose videos sell the most, the girls with 2-piece costumes seem to overwhelmingly be favored. As for belly coverage, 100% of our 70+ films feature that.

Logan
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote: This research was done many months ago. And also through our own sales numbers. The bottom line is that of those who replied to the various posts I put up on several forums in conjunction with the Heroines whose videos sell the most, the girls with 2-piece costumes seem to overwhelmingly be favored. As for belly coverage, 100% of our 70+ films feature that.

Logan
How many individuals participated in the previous research? This forum appears to be one of the busiest SH sites on the web. Yet even the most popular threads which go on for several pages don't usually get responses from more than two-dozen individual forum members.

Apologies for the badgering over how you reached your conclusions. I'm just putting forward the argument that it's very difficult to extrapolate meaningful data from small samples of respondents. Beware of vocal minorities. Just take forum comments for what they are; individuals expressing their views.

For what it's worth, the sort of costumes that DrObiCaffi requested are the exact types that make me personally spend my hard-earned cash on SH videos. It just seemed a bit odd that you should ask for our preferences and then dismiss one of the very first responses to this thread because you've already decided what the fans prefer. :confused:
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

How about a Superheroine with her own fetishes or Ocd. Maybe a Villain that has the ability to make clothes too tight, or a Villain with the ability to make people stand still.
I like the hose and tights I think they complete the costume. I do not buy video's unless they have them or some kind of ASFR plot device, ie Freeze, Mannequin,Robot,Statue or Love Doll.

Since there's not many of those The tights really come through for me.
I like the idea of Heroines being exposed and revealed.
Maybe they could come across a villain that makes them do repetitive motions uncontrollably.

Always important is the editing, shots and over all lighting of the video.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mostly peril, 1969 Batman-type bondage and peril situations. I think the BEATINGS are being WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over done. Watching a heroine getting punched is only entertaining for so long.
yes, exactly. i agree with most of what's been said here, and especially this comment. it's amazing how much money and time gets put into ostensibly heroine-ish videos that are really just karate work out tapes with spitting and coughing. choreography's fine, i guess, but it isn't particularly "sexy" to me, not without a "diabolical situation" framing it. i always go back to "fausta," and those old batgirl scenes... how many crotch punches or backbreakers were in those shows? none. and yet, i still think they're so much better than 99% of superheroine product made today.

it's so important to have a "diabolical situation"... something more than "girl in spandex walks into bedroom and gets punched in the face." we have to have some kind of indication that the girl is a heroine and that something is in danger and that the predicament is perilous and that the villain is evil... or, at least, i have to have those things. (i also prefer if said situation is something i vaguely understand... you know, make it simple, just good versus evil... we don't have to get all intergalactic planetary...)
bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I really go for the fighting and combat content especially the belly punching.
I love the sexy costumes that you use Logan, they ae not slutty and I lke that showing the tights waistband puts you off using them sometimes, touches like that really impress me.

I bought all 3 of the Demon Within movies mostly for Dark Vega, I would of loved to see mor eof her fightig and a much longer defeat/demise.
The character was great and the model just had that something thatmade me want to see her more and more.

The final outcome doesn't really bother me that much and as many producers have adopted the dual ending option you may consider using that at some point.

Dialogue is very important and I long to see more weapons used, the Syren v Avalon fight was awersome and surely in the technology laden world the villans would be working harder to find a way of overpowering a superheroine rather than just hand to hand combat?

I would also like to see some different styles of superheroine, perhaps a cyborg or bionic heroine, a she hulk or an Iron Woman type heroine, something new to this genre as most superheroines seems ot be based upon SG or WW.

You do have a great team Logan I think you would be able to produce some great works along the lines of Avalon,Skyfire and SugerGirl 1984 they are movies i can just watch and watch all day long.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

It is more than just the costume to me. I have yet to find the PERFECT video that has the hot model/actress, the peril I like and the right costume. I doubt I ever will. That's why we are working our ultimate custom. I am tired of producers idea of peril/bondage being a girl with hands tied above her head being punched several times. (Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what Skyfire seems to be, haven't seen it yet) but I'm pretty sure I haven't purchased a video from you guys because I need at least a couple of those elements. I need a good preview or good screen grabs to be willing to spend money on these vids. You can throw out all the "research" numbers you want but it's not going to change what I like. You asked for my/our opinion and I gave it. It seems I was quoted a couple times too so someone agrees. I was merely stating that I don't find slutty costumes sexy, To me too much skin looks slutty when it comes to a super heroine video. If a hot chick is walking to down the street with a sexy belly showing, I LOVE IT. not too slutty to me. But Super Girl, Wonder Woman and Bat Girl don't usually run in around in 2-pieces last I checked. Part of the SEXY to me in this genre is taking away or exploiting the innocence of the super heroine character and when a girl already has a ton of skin showing it's less sexy when the little rest that isn't showing is exposed.

Throw out more "research" if you want but I'm not going to be like "Oh... other people like that, I guess I do too now"

Just MY OPINION!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@DrObiCaffi & @ Heroine Addict:

No, no. This post isn't meant to attack anyone or close away anyone's opinions… Viewers all seem to have different tastes. What I AM saying though, is that I posted this question up right before I began this series a little over a year ago and then again when I was designing a 2nd wave of Heroines (now I am working on a 3rd) and the general response on multiple boards were the majority of a couple hundred responses in favor of bare-legged Heroines.

Now, the views could have changed since, or possibly the viewers changed, but I took the responses I got and created my series around that. Another response I got was to have Heroines AOH in beatdowns… In this specific series of posts, it seems that this group isn't a fan of it (anymore?) so we can now take that information forward when we go to write new storylines.

In favor of the pantyhose fans, we did decide to put Sapphire, Black Queen, & Lady Wonder in tights/pantyhose. Some characters' outfits cannot accommodate pantyhose, some can. We also have Evil Allura, Nightshadow, Iris, & Diabla in fishnets.

As for "Supergirl isn't in a 2-piece", that's absolutely correct, but then again, I create original characters and absolutely DID NOT want a Supergirl-- just a character fans could relate to. Her powers are not the same, her look, her history, her strengths - and her costume. But then again, Vega is not as innocent as Supergirl was so it all works. Many of the costumes were created with the input of the actresses as well-- many of them requesting less clothing (e.g. Mirage). Dark Vega, for an example, has received countless emails and posts complimenting her being in a 2-piece outfit (which would only work if Vega also was in one due to storyline and Dark Vega's history).

1-piece Heroines/Girls: Hawke, Evil Allura, Cy-Bot Unis, Allura Excel, Sapphire, Mystic, Fuchsia, Halo, Jade, Mirage, & Lady Wonder. - So you see, we have MANY girls NOT in a 2-piece costume. ;)

As for peril situations, "Ground Zero" is one of our films that shows a few girls in perilous situations with dialogue as it happens - both Venus & Jade are stuck to a rock, AOH, powerless. And it's priced at under $1/minute-- it's a good little flick! :)

Anyway, the point of this post was to get feedback from the community and learn from it, as I always have, and continue to make films our viewers want to see-- we are a little over 3,000 fans strong now and I'd like to reach more people as we grow as a series and as a company! Thanks for the input and I'll continue to check out the responses as we prep for a few feature films with our core Heroines!!

Logan
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Points taken logan, well said.
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Use more devices and special effects (simple things like sparks) to add drama and realism in scenes. Bring the fun and excitement from the old cartoons and comics. I'll repeat what I wrote below in another topic:

Almost everything from Zen Pictures and Giga movies. Lots of good fights and peril scenes. I love the way they use all kind of gadgets and spark fx against their heroines. Most of those scenes and effects are very simple to replicate and give that sense of danger from comicbooks and cartoons. A heroine having her breasts squeezed is ok. Watch them being squeezed and fried by a bolt of energy, that's much more fun and realistic with the type of threat that a superheroine has to face. Sometimes you don't need a supervillain, you can use just one or two henchmen with weapons to neutralize their powers or weaken them slowly, making them become increasingly vulnerable to every attack and punches.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I agree with Korda.

Also please excuse my ignorance but what does "AOH" mean?
Also which episoide does Lady Wonder appear in please?
spandexhero
Neophyte
Neophyte

As a bigf 60,s Batman fan...Yes more peril,,I agree..seems vid producers are to quick to make the superheroine lose her costume..I love to see a spandexclad heroine struggle! How about a good coating of foam or paste trap even spider webs and nets are great!
Attachments
ag10.png
ag10.png (166.29 KiB) Viewed 7387 times
Snapshot 3 (4-3-2013 6-07 PM).png
Snapshot 3 (4-3-2013 6-07 PM).png (135.43 KiB) Viewed 7387 times
Snapshot 1 (4-3-2013 6-11 PM).png
Snapshot 1 (4-3-2013 6-11 PM).png (147.38 KiB) Viewed 7387 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Rayman wrote:I agree with Korda.

AOH = Arms Over Head

Lady Wonder has not appeared in any films yet-- we are just now developing her character and her costume is being made. She will appear in our Season 2 Finale though and have her own feature film.

Logan
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

HeroineLegends wrote:

AOH = Arms Over Head

Lady Wonder has not appeared in any films yet-- we are just now developing her character and her costume is being made. She will appear in our Season 2 Finale though and have her own feature film.

Logan
Assuming she's a WW like character, please have her get chloroformed at some point. Also chained up as well.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
oxmen2
Neophyte
Neophyte

I don't like all the men beating up women, I know it's fantasy, but there's nothing hot about a dude beating up a helpless woman. A villaness taunting a helpless heroine is good, and heroine should not hypnotized or enjoying it.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:

AOH = Arms Over Head

Logan
Thankyou Logan

Again I must say I loved Demon Within Part 3 although they were all good and I wil be buying Agent Files 5 after the weekend as I am away for a few days.

I was teetring on clicking "buy" but have just read the review at Heroine Movies and I am now convinced, the girls all look amazing and Unis looks to be standing a littl etallr than the rest and I love that about a superherojbes foe.

Excitig news about Lady Wonder as WW is my most favourite superheroine :yahoo:
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

As an unmasking obsessive, I like a good clear unmasking with a heroine that is aware of it happening. A heroine that has been humiliatingly defeated. Nobly stood against her opponent but in the end her struggle was for naught as she was overpowered by the villainess. I like the villainess gloating about her victory and potentially teasing her defeated victim before ultimately unmasking her.

I like the heroine in a full batgirl/catwoman style cowl.

And that's pretty much it. I don't have any taste for nudity or sex.

I also like the idea that the heroine can have her energy sucked out of her in some fashion.
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Chloroformings.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:I would like to see more underwater rescue or peril in these superheroine films...with their costumes on of course...Superheroines underwater/wetlook I know attracts a lot of folks...I also agree with DrObiCaffi...i would also like to to see girls tied up in different positions like Strapped up to a rocket, trap them in a gas chamber, tie them to a table and operate on them. Whip them, stretch them on the rack, freeze them, lower them into a pool of sharks. But more underwater peril I would like to see.
forgot to say that the character "Vega" would be a good character for this kind of peril since she's already been involve with water torture in the episode called The Demon Within Part 2 and the shower scene in 2.4 Exchange...

You can do a reenactment of the Superman kryptonite necklace pool scene with Vega except..she be wear a Hyperyite necklace...hope you can incorporate this in future vega films.

That's what I would like to see. I forgot to add it before.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Unmaskee wrote:
I also like the idea that the heroine can have her energy sucked out of her in some fashion.
Seconded!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

peril scenes: net, webs, lasso... anything that preferably ends with superheroine tied up, which leads to:
bondage ever!
no spanking or nude, superheroine without costume are just ordinary girls.
good dialogues and a humor touch if possible. :)
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I like a high-cut one-piece for the costume and no pantyhose. A cape is fine but keep it short so we can see some butt. I'm not a fan of the violent beat down and especially the repeated body blows. I like to see the heroine get a little offense in, but ultimately be over-matched and lose. I love chloroform KO's and even a quick shot from behind with some object KO is sexy. Always show a good shot of the heroine laid out on the floor. I also love bear hugs and OTS carries. Humiliation is great, especially a slap on the ass and I love wedgies. Classic bondage and sexy traps are always welcome and above all, show a lot of ass. I'll admit that I'm a little obsessed with the buttocks, but most guys I know love ass (whether they're super-heroine fetish fans or not). I'm often surprised how it seems like some producers almost go out of their way not to show ass shots. I mean, the women are being objectified... it is what it is. And the biggest thing for me is to simply keep the heroine in-costume throughout the video. I totally lose interest when the costume is gone.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It's funny because I agree with Dark J for almost everything :)

About the costume:
What I like the most is superheroines wearing a high cut thong leotard (The best are those with long sleeves) without panthyhose. I like boots (I prefer them without high heels) but I prefer stirrup socks or stokings. Also, I love pointed gloves (fingerless gloves too). I like mask but I think I prefer heavy make-up. Also, I totally lose interest when the actress get naked too.

About the scene:
I like fighting scene, especially if it's a well balanced fight. I like when the heroine is over powered and fairly defeated (and KOed) at the end. I like to hear her moan when she's under attack and hit. Also, I like when there are some humiliation and peril scenes and wrestling hold (like piledriver).

About camera angle:
I like when there are a lot of buttocks shot and I like to see long shots of the heroine laying out on the floor.

But the most important: I hate when the girl get naked!
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I've got a pretty fair collection of superheroine media (pics and movies). Provide most of these and I'll probably lay my money down.

1. Great looking superheroines. Acting ability and believability are pluses, but she's gotta look great. And we can tell because she's wearing a ...

2. Shiny lycra bodysuit/catsuit/leotard. There's no excuse for not showing off a great body. I like outdoor scenes -- natural lighting accentuates every contour. I prefer colors other than black because you lose a lot going from live to film with black lycra. On her feet, she needs ...

3. High-heeled boots. Knee high or higher. Preferably shiny. No platforms, please.

4. Superheroines acting as if in charge. I get a rush when the high and mighty are brought down. And speaking of being brought down, ...

5. Scenes of helplessness. Typically this is the brief time before the superheroine gets KO'd, such as while the injection is doing its thing or, after being thrown against a wall, the superheroine slowly slides to the floor. Not crazy about chloroform only because the rag obscures her face. Glassy eyes, a flopping head, legs giving out, and a futile struggle are a sure sign of ...

6. The knockout. The more, the better. Swoop the camera over her sprawled body. Let's get a good look at her.

I'm not much into bondage or peril but I know it's comes with the territory. I don't care for torture, ball gags, or tattoos. I'm not into g-g or villains forcing themselves upon hapless superheroines, but I admit to digging using vibrators on them. Death is a deal breaker.

I hope that helps!
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

My top list of things I like in a superheroine video are:

-Pantyhose
-Bondage, wrist and ankles bound
-Peril
-Stocking feet
-Keeping their costume on, except their boots
-A pair of superheroines
-Tickling their stocking feet
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

-1960s Batman-ish peril and knockouts
- Chloro, Gas, zap/stun, injection, dart, head ko's
- The over-confident heroine(s) having the upper hand in a fight at first, but then being overwhelmed/outnumbered and ultimately defeated
- Long shots of unconscious heroine's body and face
- body piles, or just the head of one heroine resting on another heroine's body
- heroine tied to chair and ko'ed; her head falls back to show off her neck

examples:

[YouTube][/YouTube]

[YouTube][/YouTube]

[YouTube][/YouTube]

[YouTube][/YouTube]

[YouTube][/YouTube]

if the above vids aren't embedded:

ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

My five highlights of the superheroine genre:

- Rough, physical beatdowns. Preferably a male villain dominating a superheroine.
- Unmaskings. Especially cowls. I really like unmaskings where the heroine is knocked out and unaware it's being removed.
- Catsuits, spandex, pantyhose. Tight costumes in general.
- Heroines losing at the end. Trophy for the Queen was a great example.
- Villain victory poses, cradle/over the shoulder carries, and the like.

Thanks for asking Logan!
Last edited by ledonatello 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I like to see a good struggle or fight, good bondage, defiance, a gloating villain and either a good peril or a violated heroine.

Additionally since I prefer parodies of my favorite characters from the comics I like to see lots of little nods to the character that show that the producer/director/writer really knows and understands the character. I hate when someone puts an overpowered hero like WW or Supergirl in a struggle with a regular guy or when 2 overpowered heroines have a fight in a living room with out destroying the house. Chloro scenes where a regular guy chloros WW or SG type characters are another pet peeve. It takes a few seconds for chloro to work and a WW or SG type could just reach up and pull your arm away before they were effected. I like it when you show knowledge of the character being captured and create a scenario where it's possible to capture her or you use a villian capable of capturing that particular character
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Everything sam mentioned plus ots carries,pantyhose,and "I'm cumming" actually said. :)
dynamike
Neophyte
Neophyte

I don't post here much at all, but I feel this is a good place to give my 2 cents.

I'm very much into a combination of the following: bondage, costumes, sex, and torture.

I'm a fan of Japanese superheroine erotica, and companies like GIGA. I think that their emphasis on story, torture, and humilation of the heroine is top notch. I really like the torture aspect of their films, there is something about a heroine getting raped while in totally helpless bondage that turns me on. They have some of the best costume designers in the business, and they treat each movie as a real movie (with a fully formed plot and dialogue). I'm also I fan of their elaborate fight sequences, use of different props, and sets (both indoors and outdoors). Their films have tremedous production value, something that is lacking in 95% of north american superheroine erotic films.

Of all the american companies that i've seen, the only ones that I really like are KINK and Rick Masters' ZFX. To me, they had/have the best idea on how to make a great adult superheroine epic. Neither is perfect, but they suit my taste better than most other companies. Oh, and I think anything by Matt Williams is great too.

I like hard bondage, with plenty of blindfolds, gags, chains, whips etc. I also like rough sex, and toture. The actress must be willing to go hardcore, or else the stuff just doesn't have the same effect on me.

I like my heroines to act like superheroines. As in, i like them to be tough and really strong. This means that they are hard to take down and break, and will fight like crazy against the bad guys. And once they're captured, they resist and struggle as their darker desires are brought to like.

I don't like videos where everything just skips to the sex really fast. Sex in costumes is just that, sex in costumes. I don't like companies that take it halfway by having the heroine captured, molested, but then the baddie does nothing else. Come on, who is going to believe that? In real life, the heroine would be brutally raped and killed. I don't need to see this, but at least create some suspense by having the heroine really suffer before she escapes.

Let me also clarify, I don't like mutilation or death, that is not sexy to me just evil and sick. I'm also not a fan of excretion torture too much either.

Finally, I think the 60s camp peril works best in that era. For me personally, I don't like seeing it in todays videos. It's just not to be tastes, as I find it really silly and stupid.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I agree with so much of what other posters have said, so I'll just add my 2c and try to be brief:

- One thing I didn't see mentioned is the idea of partners. There's nothing wrong with a single superheroine against a single villain, but I've always liked the idea of an older woman/younger sidekick (no doubt a throwback to Batman 66 days). The sidekick should have unflagging faith/devotion to her partner, which makes it all the worse when they both fall to the villain. It can also be fun to torture the younger sidekick while forcing the older heroine to watch helplessly. Or the old chestnut of mind controlling the sidekick to overthrow the main hero.

- I'm on the camp of keeping the clothes on as much as possible. To me a heroine's outfit is what makes her sexy and cute. While unwrapping that present is part of the fun, I prefer videos where the villain takes their time about it. I don't really have a dog in the nylon/pantyhose fight, although I think Kendra as Nylonika did a great job showing how it can be done (and then some! :) )

- The first thing I like to see is a good knockout. Gas, chloroform, even a quick zap from a powerful beam...knock them out and have the villain gloat a bit over their unconscious forms.

- Once they're knocked out - humiliate them. Spanking, tickling, bondage and taunting...whatever works. Let them know they were defeated and they aren't going to get away anytime soon.

- Once the villain is done toying with them - it's time for hypnosis/mind control. Make them a part of your evil mob, or have them do things to themselves or each other than a virtuous heroine or team would never do!

- If not that route, a good ol' fashioned death trap is great (again back to Batman 66).

- Ultimately, though, I like to see the heroine(s) prevail...if only by a slim margin. At the very least let them get away to fight another day. I'm not really into a heroine getting punched, beat up, hurt or killed in any way shape or form.

Well, so much for being brief! :) Sorry!
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I love the g/g stuff but there's not enough reluctance in most cases, for my tastes. I'd love to see a video with the villainess hypno-seducing the heroine with the heroine alternately fighting against it and giving in, maybe begging for it in the end.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

What do I want? I want an American producer to hit the scene exactly like Giga, but with American actresses speaking in English.

More generally, all I've ever wanted in superheroine peril has been REALISM but no producer yet has fully delivered. What I mean by "realism" is simply to see a video portray what would, in all likelihood, happen to a scantily clad superheroine if she confronted a villain in real life (NOT the comic books) and the tables turned on her for the worst. What could realistically happen to her? If we're honest with each other, she would probably be beaten bloody, raped, and killed so that she could not later identify the villain in court. Would this exact scenario happen every time? No, not even in real life. But it would, in all probability, go a lot like that.

I would pay a lot of money to see a producer just once realistically portray a heroine's defeat in all its horrifying brutality.