Is this a clip available?

General discussions about superheroines!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Is that Tracy Jordan? Don't recall ever seeing a clip of this around. Could be a photo gallery I suppose which would be a shame...
Attachments
bat09.jpg
bat09.jpg (51 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Sure is. That Batgirl clip is available from Dawnstar productions and it's awesome! No sexual content but completely recaptures the sexual tension, drama and character Yvonne Craig/Batgirl. Money would be well spent. It is an older clip. When you go to Dawnstar's C4S store search using Tracy Jordan to make your search easier. You want the clip that has Tracy as Batgirl and someone else as Catwoman (I forget who). No other characters in the video.
-Tyr Garm
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

That was Nikki Sebastian as Katwoman. Nikki is a great model and this video was incredibly successful for me, but we never used her again for two reasons. One is that as a producer I discovered she has a certain limitation that can sometimes be difficult to work around for a long shoot. The other is that Nikki has a very thick Long Island accent which makes her version of Katwoman incredibly... nasal. It just never really feels like Katwoman, more like someone from Jersey who beat the hell out of Katwoman in a back alleyway and took her costume.

Here's the ad blurb....

Tales of Tiedsville : A Reporter's Story... Unmasked!

Internationally-Acclaimed Fetish Models Tracy Jordan and Nikki Sebastian join Kara Smithfield for an informal sequel to last year's "Hooked on Heroine" storyline. Once again the DarkKnight Damsel (wearing her fabulous purple-colored 60's homage Bat-suit modeled after an certain infamously-popular television show) is called into service, this time to stop that fearsome feline in the jet-black catsuit, Katwoman, as she tries to steal the legendary 'pink diamond' on loan to the Gotham County Library.

As mousy librarian Barbara is being interviewed on live television by "News Channel 6" about the priceless pink gemstone on loan to them from the Metropolitan Museum of Gemstones, the interview is suddenly cut short by Katwoman, who attempts to steal the diamond and take Commissioner Hard-on's redheaded daughter Barbara hostage. Unfortunately the deal goes bad as the nosy girl reporter from Channel 6 quickly calls 9-1-1 and Katwoman cannot handle both women at once. Barbara escapes with her life and quickly changes into her form-fitting purple costume as the DarkKnight Detective. Confronting Katwoman, the daring superheroine finds herself being by the criminal (who uses the glittering diamond as a device) and manages to put the sexy femmbat into a deep slumber through the power of suggestion and through a little larcenous use of a powerful knockout spray (pilfered from the DarkKnight Damsel's utility belt) called "Bat-Sleep." Will our purple paragon of purity be able to stop the ferocious feline in time to save Gotham from losing a historical antiquity?

This video is for lovers of four-point handcuff restraint, secret identity busts, taser-torture, mind control, heroines being taken out by sleeping gas, debeltings, debootings, cape removal, 60's-style slanted-camera fight sequences, both long and short-duration unmaskings, and women struggling in chains against their evil captors (all to little or no avail.)
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Excellent. Thanks.

It's a pity Tracy's cowl had been a bit smashed by this stage but still looks really good.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

It was mashed pretty bad by a private custom video done earlier that morning with Tracy, Kara Smithfield, and Jenni Czech. We'd done the private video just before making this particular movie. We straightened the mask out as best we could, but without a steam iron there isn't much that can be done on short notice.

Before this day, I was not even aware that "cowl-stomping" and "cowl-begging" was a fetish. :confused:
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Haha. Brilliant. It's a real shame as I love the precise lines of a fresh cowl.

Once those batgirl cowls are out of shape, they're out permanently.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I disagree. Tracy knows several tricks to adjusting the cowl once the lines are marred. She had a whole set of tools to fix the cowl if it lost shape. She got them from her costume designer. Tracy got another four years of life out of that Batgirl cowl before it was finally retired in battle... lost in the infamous "noodle incident" onstage at Fetishcon 2011. :(
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I disagree again. As soon as it was damaged it never looked remotely the same in my eyes. Every Tracey video after that looked in pretty much the same state as that. It never had those crisp lines anymore. I know she continued using it for a long time but it never really looked good if you ask me.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Tracy Jordan has to live in the practical world of fetish production like all the rest of the people toiling in the fetish industry. Show me a crisp, clean line for a Batgirl mask... and I will show you someone in a Batgirl costume who doesn't do fetish work for a living. Damage is an inherent risk, both costume *and* models get subjected to ridiculous amounts of stress and kinetic impact in this job, lol.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard, kid."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah its sad when wear and tear ruin a costume. But models don't have money for 10 replacement masks. One of Christina Carter's best WW costumes got torn up (as she said). Sad cause I though that one was the best she had.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The mask runs about $165 to replace. That's too steep for most people's blood. It does underline the point though that knowing how to make your own masks is a critically-important skill to have IF you have the time to learn and the aptitude for craftwork.