Supergirl 1984 costume

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

How do you like it? :)
Attachments
obrázek3.JPG
obrázek3.JPG (413.47 KiB) Viewed 8108 times
Last edited by idlot 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

love it! is this for a movie project?
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unfortunately not. It's for private purpose :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Looks fabulous!
Or as we say in my part of the world, 'cowin' lush'!

Someone is a lucky bugger! :D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

How much did the costume cost?
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

250 USD
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

100MEDIA_IMAG0319-1.jpg
100MEDIA_IMAG0319-1.jpg (11.24 KiB) Viewed 8234 times
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

260b4_d7d5.jpg
260b4_d7d5.jpg (29.69 KiB) Viewed 8230 times

I hope you like my own personal Superwoman! i thank god everyday i found her!! She is a great girl and she is as strong as superman if not stronger!! no shit!!
pbslater
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The one by idlot is absolutely gorgeous. You coul not tell it from the original one worn by Helen Slater.

I wish we were able to see more photos of that suit -- and that girl.

Envy.
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have just a few pics so far but I might take out my camera and make some more in the future. I just need some inspiration and ideas... and self control :)
I hope you like my own personal Superwoman! i thank god everyday i found her!! She is a great girl and she is as strong as superman if not stronger!! no shit!!
It's great that there are more of us who enjoy our own superheroines :happy:
Attachments
obrázek.jpg
obrázek.jpg (433.45 KiB) Viewed 8108 times
Last edited by idlot 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Trust me you are not alone....i had the costume custom made so they made the back a thong so the leotard would be a higher cut on the leg :)
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

made a quick shot with a cellphone today... :)
Attachments
test4.jpg
test4.jpg (215.48 KiB) Viewed 8183 times
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Any peril pics guys? You without a doubt are some lucky gentlemen..makes a girl jealous!!
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

:)
Last edited by idlot 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Waaaaa! Awesome! Liked the yellow lining to the skirt , nice touch. Money well spent, me
thinks.
Thanks for the pics
:yes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know the guy you brought it from, the same guy I got my actress' costume from, he really does a good job, I'm hoping to get a black one done for a future project!

I saw a few weeks ago, someone was selling a Supergirl costume, which was the one Helen Slater wore, he claimed to be a proper collector of such things, he was selling it for $2500 it's not there anymore I don't think because it was a fake due to the \S/ being to big, so be careful when buying these things on Ebay!

It wouldn't be nice of me not to post a pic of my actress would it...
i_believe_i_can_fly_by_sakuratard17-d61bu22.jpg
i_believe_i_can_fly_by_sakuratard17-d61bu22.jpg (215.8 KiB) Viewed 8142 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

idlot wrote::)
Great costume and even more gorgeous body....you are one lucky man.
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

penguin81 wrote:I know the guy you brought it from, the same guy I got my actress' costume from, he really does a good job, I'm hoping to get a black one done for a future project!

I saw a few weeks ago, someone was selling a Supergirl costume, which was the one Helen Slater wore, he claimed to be a proper collector of such things, he was selling it for $2500 it's not there anymore I don't think because it was a fake due to the \S/ being to big, so be careful when buying these things on Ebay!

It wouldn't be nice of me not to post a pic of my actress would it...
i_believe_i_can_fly_by_sakuratard17-d61bu22.jpg
Nice! If I had more money, I would spend it all just on costumes! I already have a few pieces but they can barely compare to this Supergirl costume. You're right, this guy does a great job! :)
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've just noticed one thing though, the skirt for my girl seems a bit shorter, not that I'm complaining :/
nigtman43
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

italy877 wrote:
100MEDIA_IMAG0319-1.jpg
WOW!!!! this lady looks fantastic great costume :thumbup:
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I love that costume from the 1984 movie and the 80s and 90s comics. If DC would ever put Supergirl in movies or in a tv show wearing that exact costume, I would tune in constantly. I'd take an animated series, animated movie, or a return to that costume in the comic books. I have not had much interest in what DC has done with that character (or DC at all) since Ian Churchill left. And even when he was there, I still preferred the Helen Slater look by a long shot. Hopefully this costume and the short skirt (and not the skort/shorts underneath bull) return someday. If the ladies get Arrow, Smallville, Nightwing, and all of those Vampire things, teen boys and men should get their hobbies/fantasies back too.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

idlot wrote: Nice! If I had more money, I would spend it all just on costumes! I already have a few pieces but they can barely compare to this Supergirl costume. You're right, this guy does a great job! :)
Great pics, does your lady friend (or wife) enjoy dressing up as SG?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

sgz6 wrote:
idlot wrote: Nice! If I had more money, I would spend it all just on costumes! I already have a few pieces but they can barely compare to this Supergirl costume. You're right, this guy does a great job! :)
Great pics, does your lady friend (or wife) enjoy dressing up as SG?

I wondered that as well. Is she the fan of Supergirl? Or was she willing to wear a Supergirl costume for YOUR pleasure? (Which in the long run equates to 'pleasure' for both of you. :D )

Now finish it off with a smoking hot pair of red boots. And.......IF.......you're able, since you're blurring out her face....and I respect that decision by you guys too....but could you, maybe, put her in some sort of eye mask perhaps? Something to obscure her face a bit without having to resort to the pixel blur? (Again, only a wish)

Thanks for sharing your pics! :thumbup: Enjoy the fun you two are having! :yes:
idlot
Neophyte
Neophyte

GMan2 wrote:
sgz6 wrote: Great pics, does your lady friend (or wife) enjoy dressing up as SG?
I wondered that as well. Is she the fan of Supergirl? Or was she willing to wear a Supergirl costume for YOUR pleasure? (Which in the long run equates to 'pleasure' for both of you. :D )

Now finish it off with a smoking hot pair of red boots. And.......IF.......you're able, since you're blurring out her face....and I respect that decision by you guys too....but could you, maybe, put her in some sort of eye mask perhaps? Something to obscure her face a bit without having to resort to the pixel blur? (Again, only a wish)

Well.. that's an interesting question. We have been together for several years and it has been a pretty long process. It took me a while to tell her my "kink". I guess she had mixed feelings at the beginning, she was basically doing it for me on my demand. I can say she wasn't enjoying it but she wasn't against it either and that's a start. :) Eventually I managed to talk her into buying her first costume (some kind of lycra rogue-themed costume like this one http://tinyurl.com/nmvpm5x) And guess what.. she loved it. Eventhough she isn't a huge comics fan like I am, she loves dressing up and enjoys all these costumes. So in the course of time she became a fully fledged party in this matter by having her own preferences and ideas. It's a pleasure for both of us.. and it's fun. The only obstacle is money because some costumes I would love to have are just terribly expensive.

The boots: Yes, they are missing, but I have ordered something and it should be on it's way. I didn't want to buy a pair of boots for several reasons: 1) They will barely fit as good as they did in the movie. 2) Our cosplay activities happen indoors and boots would be inconvenient. And this is what Helen Slater wore: http://p1.la-img.com/207/953/428622_2_l.jpg - I believe it was some kind of gym shoes overlapped by stockings.. someone correct me if I'm wrong. However I found a simple and cheap solution and ordered these stockings- http://tinyurl.com/pwk5kbf This PVC reminds me of boots and I had them made slightly shorter so they end under knees. I'm really curious how it is going to look like...

The mask: I know.. the blurred face sucks. But for obvious reasons she wants to stay anonymous and I respect that. It's her SECRET identity after all :) However I will keep thinking how to improve future pics without showing her face.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey idiot, do you recall which tailor you hired to make that custom Supergirl costume?
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

Congrats on the costume. On the photo you have of the Supergirl movie costume. Helen had a lot of costumes, some were for the double, the photo you show was for flying shots where she was a bit in the distance.

idlot wrote:
GMan2 wrote:
sgz6 wrote: Great pics, does your lady friend (or wife) enjoy dressing up as SG?

Well.. that's an interesting question. We have been together for several years and it has been a pretty long process. It took me a while to tell her my "kink". I guess she had mixed feelings at the beginning, she was basically doing it for me on my demand. I can say she wasn't enjoying it but she wasn't against it either and that's a start. :) Eventually I managed to talk her into buying her first costume (some kind of lycra rogue-themed costume like this one http://tinyurl.com/nmvpm5x) And guess what.. she loved it. Eventhough she isn't a huge comics fan like I am, she loves dressing up and enjoys all these costumes. So in the course of time she became a fully fledged party in this matter by having her own preferences and ideas. It's a pleasure for both of us.. and it's fun. The only obstacle is money because some costumes I would love to have are just terribly expensive.

The boots: Yes, they are missing, but I have ordered something and it should be on it's way. I didn't want to buy a pair of boots for several reasons: 1) They will barely fit as good as they did in the movie. 2) Our cosplay activities happen indoors and boots would be inconvenient. And this is what Helen Slater wore: http://p1.la-img.com/207/953/428622_2_l.jpg - I believe it was some kind of gym shoes overlapped by stockings.. someone correct me if I'm wrong. However I found a simple and cheap solution and ordered these stockings- http://tinyurl.com/pwk5kbf This PVC reminds me of boots and I had them made slightly shorter so they end under knees. I'm really curious how it is going to look like...

The mask: I know.. the blurred face sucks. But for obvious reasons she wants to stay anonymous and I respect that. It's her SECRET identity after all :) However I will keep thinking how to improve future pics without showing her face.
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You know, if guys would only tell us what they liked, we'd probably go along with it. I mean if it's nothing gross. I'd do most things for a I guy I loved. Most of us would. Just ask nice!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

superbgirl wrote:You know, if guys would only tell us what they liked, we'd probably go along with it. I mean if it's nothing gross. I'd do most things for a I guy I loved. Most of us would. Just ask nice!
I second that!
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

superbgirl wrote:You know, if guys would only tell us what they liked, we'd probably go along with it. I mean if it's nothing gross. I'd do most things for a I guy I loved. Most of us would. Just ask nice!
well, I can give you many suggestions, starting with shots of SG been down and out on the floor or a bed.

others, could be a bearhug knock out, I do that in 'second life':

http://superheroineforum.com/memberlist ... ile&u=1393

as in 'out' in the bearhug.

If you receive more, I can think of more ideas.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

italy877 wrote:
100MEDIA_IMAG0319-1.jpg
Love this outfit and she fills it out nicely - care to share more?
Abaddon
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I saw this on eBay?

The costume designer takes measurements and hand makes the costume to fit. It's the same person right?

It's modeled on the Helen Slater costume.