Batgirl/Yvonne Craig vs.Batgirl/ Alicia Slyverstone

General discussions about superheroines!
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

Who do you prefer.

I prefer Yvonne Craig because she is a sexy mice and fill out the Bagirl suit better as Alicia Silverstone.
The costume of Alicia Silverstone is very dumb and only black leather.

The costume from Yvonne Craig is much more inteligent and sensational. The stuff in more erotic. If you would touch Yvonne Craig in her Batgirlsuit. YOu would feel a body. Her cameltoe, butt and her breast looking natural and more delicious as by Alicia Silverstone`s Batgirl suit, even with her leather long.

The costume of Alicia Silverstone looks simple and not ordinary. SO the same dull stuff you see in the BDSM Scene. Her Body and Face doesn`t match to a sexy mice. Not that she is ugly! She is sexy and beautifull but more in the style of Angelina Jolie.

Which Batgirl do you prefer?
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

definitely Yvonne
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

TheFiend wrote:definitely Yvonne

Good choice!! YOu have stlye!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not Yvonne. She seems to have a bad attitude about the show/character/experience and that makes her not sexy to me.
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

without a doubt yvonne craig
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Based on looks, Yvonne Craig.

Alicia Slyverstone never did it for me as Batgirl. Her costume was uninspired plus she was a blonde (BG is a redhead or brunette its a rule!). So classic 60s Batgirl in that case.

Now if you threw in DCAU Batgirl, my vote goes there.

Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yvonne Craig all the way! -Tyr Garm
JoeC
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Haven't see the Alicia S. Batgirl movie (was it Batman 3?) in years but IIRC you never even got a good look at her in costume. I think there was some problem with her weight so they edited it very carefully.

No peril, either, which sucked.

Pretty girl, though, and it could have been great if there was someone at the helm who shared our interests.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I had no idea what "a sexy mice" was, until I found this...

[youtube][/youtube]

I think the blonde is Alicia S. and the brunette in front of her is Yvonne. Not sure tho.

:ybat: :joker: :elephant: :dance: :dance2: :bananadance: :cap:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mmm.mm....bet catwoman wold love to sink her teeth in those mice! Meow!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:I had no idea what "a sexy mice" was, until I found this...

[youtube][/youtube]

I think the blonde is Alicia S. and the brunette in front of her is Yvonne. Not sure tho.

:ybat: :joker: :elephant: :dance: :dance2: :bananadance: :cap:
Nothing a bottle of chloroform and a rag couldn't solve.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I have some trouble considering a question like this with regard to the actual performers. I end up having to think in terms of the characters and portrayals, to even really think about the matter. :unsure: Thinking about it in terms of the performers at all makes me too aware that they are real people, who probably wouldn't much appreciate having someone like me thinking, about them, the sorts of thoughts I typically associate with Batgirl. :laugh: Umm.

As far as the characters and the fiction go, I found the Batgirl of the Batman and Robin movie to be an immense disappointment. The character was uninteresting, the costume had little to recommend it, and the overall continuity in which the film took place was not, for me, any kind of realm which could engage my imagination. In contrast, the Batgirl of the 1966 Batman TV series is, to me, an interesting character with an appealing design, presented in a world that I find highly engaging. The best thing I can say about the Schumacher-Silverstone Batgirl is that her inclusion in the film was the first step in bringing Batgirl back from the cultural limbo to which the character been relegated after The Killing Joke. Batgirl had been on Batman: The Animated Series intermittently throughout the nineties, but otherwise she'd pretty much disappeared. The promotional blitz for the film saw DC pushing Batgirl and after that they seemed more comfortable acknowledging the character again after years of neglect. Possibly the film had something to do with the reconfiguring of BTAS which gave Batgirl a more active role and more appearances, during the final season of that series. So, y'know, there's that. :unsure: That's really the only nice thing I have to say about that film. Shudder. :laugh:
XODLIRV
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

For me, the most telling difference between the two is that Yvonne Craig could actually act. There are others, but that's the one that stands out for me.