(Villains United) Wonderous Girl vs The Mob

General discussions about superheroines!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

I am happy to announce that Dillion will be returning this month for Wonderous Girl vs the Mob! This will be the first of several movies I will be shooting for a series you might have heard of called Villains United. :cool2:

I have an idea of what I want from WG vs the Mob ranging from fights, traps, capture, heavy bondage, sex, orgasms, blackmail, mind control, torture, costume destruction, and of course an epic 6 vs 1 heroine destruction.

If you have something specific you want to see, now is the time to request it! Production starts near the end of June so you can expect a July release.

Chris
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

I know I am going to ignite a firestorm here but only bringing it up b/c I enjoyed the first WG so much.
Chance we see her with a new costume minus the tights? or the same gear w/o tights. Just saying..the nylons constricted Zandor big time in part one and I can only imagine how those bear legs and butt look in costume!
Having catered to the covered legs crowd in zandor, can you satisfy the bear legs crowd in part the Mob?
Just a request. Thanks for listening!!!!
Can't wait to see the project.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Fantastic!

Dillion was awesome and looked awesome in the first film and her costume was incredibly hot! A perfect combination. Please keep as is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Would be magnificent if you could do forced pleasure and pain at the same time while she's bound.

At least two villains, one or more determined to make her cream her costume multiple times and one or more set on dishing out a parade of pain.

Forced kissing, forced to perform oral on a foreign object, breast fondling, a forced finger orgasm, forced oral, and forced sex, from one or more villains while one or more punishes her. Spanking, slapping, choking, flogging, whipping, etc.

And please have some dialog that toys with her. (Is he hurting you, if you cum hard for me I'll make him stop.)---(That was good, but I know you can cum harder than that, you want me to make him stop don't you.)
kungfuandy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bought the last one to support the producer and give it a chance but not a fan of the girl or costume.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I really enjoyed the first one and would love to see some identity humiliation in this one if possible. Finding out her true identity could be one of the reasons the mob goes after her and then forces her to submit to them sexually. They could even videotape her admitting who she really is on camera and being forced to do whatever the villains want or they release the tape. Anyway that's my only suggestion other then that I really enjoy your videos and look forward to the new release.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would like to see the villain squeezing nipples of Wonderous Girl, anyway I know it will be a good movie
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I was a big fan of the last two movies and thought Dillion did a great job, so I'm glad to see this project!

One of my favorite aspects of the last Wonderous Girl and the film with Jessie Rogers was the internal dialogue. I think you should really incorporate that frequently to help show how Wonderous Girl begins to realize she is being defeated. While she remains outwardly defiant, inside her head we can get an idea of her growing self-doubt as she gets worn down.

In regards to what people suggested so far, I agree with having plenty of the dialogue devoted to the villains toying with Wonderous Girl. The idea of basically blackmailing her into embracing the pleasure by agreeing to go easy on her sounds awesome. I liked in the last episodes when she was getting pleasured and had the internal dialogue saying "I don't know how much longer I can resist." I'd love it if the villains kept making her cum and we heard her internal dialogue talking about how she knows she shouldn't like this but it still feels so good. Another idea would be for the villains to force her to drink a liquid drug that amplifies all the pleasure and pain she feels, to the point where she can no longer resist the pleasure.

I also agree with the suggestion of no more nylons for this character specifically. I don't really mind nylons as long as the tops of them can't be seen, but when a costume gets destroyed/taken off and you see the tops of them sticking out they look cheap and tacky. Basically the lower half of her leotard is too small to cover the nylons properly, and if she's doing nudity/simulated sex it is way better w/o the nylons.

You said there would be traps, I think that is an awesome idea. I'd love to see Wonderous Girl activate some kind of trip wire or laser sensor and then a bunch of constricting ropes or a net shoots out and ensnares her.

You also mentioned mind control, I think that could make a great scene if done right. My idea would be that the villains have some sort of hypnotic device that they use on Wonderous Girl. Wonderous Girl can initially resist its power and avoid being hypnotized, but she still can't manage to look away from the device. The villains quickly realize she can't tear her gaze away from this hypnotic device, so one of them grabs her from behind and starts fingering her, while another starts massaging her breasts. Then Wonderous Girl could have an internal dialogue that talks about how she needs her full concentration to resist the hypnotic device, but with the two villains pleasuring her, she can no longer concentrate and slowly becomes hypnotized and mind controlled. Throughout this whole scene you could have a 3rd villain holding the device and teasing/tempting Wonderous Girl to give in and submit.

Other things I would like to see are the villains having some way to neutralize Wonderous Girl's powers, maybe removing part of her costume or some kind of kryptonite or other weakness. I also love it when a superheroine is getting beat down and the villains casually toss her around by her costume at every opportunity, using it to pick her off the ground or slam her against the wall.

Just my thoughts, keep up the great work! :)
Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

One thing I loved about the first film was she was defiant to the end, even when it was clearly hopeless. Would love to see an orgasmic death trap at the end of the film; unable to break her defiance the mob decide to dispose of Wonderous Girl once and for all. Would love to see her strapped down and driven to ever higher levels of orgasm till it looks like her body and mind will simply overload. Perhaps you could end the film there with a cliffhanger; does she survive?!

I'd also have a few twists along the way; perhaps it lookalike she's going to escape her captors and be victorious, only to be recaptured and put back in the same peril.

Loved the first one, so anything along similar lines can't go wrong!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Is the "Wonder Woman" character hinted at end of Wondrous Girl vs Zandor video still going to happen? I love Dillion and it's great to see her in upcoming projects but I was really looking forward to the Wonder Woman character too...
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I could stand to see an "extreme ending" on this where she doesn't survive. Obviously there would be a normal ending as well, as death has never been Punished Heroines main element.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I purchased the first video but passed on the second. I liked a fair amount of the video, but what kept me from buying the second--and apologies for the broken record--was the costume. It just looked too much like a 70s swimsuit and I'm a sucker for the superheroine outfit that smacks of the mainstream DC/Marvel character.

But for my two cents, here is what would get me to buy the next video:

1. Have the Wonder Woman outfit or a variation that looks like the outfit (less the swim suit look). This could be anything from Wonder Woman latex hot pants (like the one's used by Hannah Perez in the first of the three Wondrous Girl videos that HM put out) to a full-on Christina Carter type of outfit. The rationale for the outfit could be that Wonderous Girl feels she needs to upgrade her outfit because of the humiliation experienced in the previous video.

2. Have Wonderous Girl dragged around by her costume, then have her dragged to her feet and pulled off her feet by her costume. A semi-conscious Wonderous Girl held up by her costume as the villain taunts her would be a hot scene.

3. While being held up, have the villain take liberties with her (while still in costume). S/He might fondle her. What villain wouldn't take that chance with a sexy superheroine who is finally in a position have her ass grabbed (and more!)?

4. Having Wonderous Girl bent over at some point while the villain does what s/he will with her would be quite the look. Perhaps multiple angles on such a shot.

5. Maybe a shot of Wonderous Girl ripping off her top and tearing off her mini-skirt to reveal her Wonderous Girl outfit?

6. And anytime a superheroine is tossed into a body of water and seeing the wet, clinging costume on her always looks hot to me.

Just a few suggestions. Thank you for taking the time to read them.

-SC
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Spankdex
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Would love to see a nice spanking and maybe even a belt spanking if she consents
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

She needs a lasso this time, so her enemies can grab it and use it against her.
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I had my doubts about Dillion Harper to be honest, but she's won me over in just about every way. She acts out her scenes very well and very beautiful. Glad to see she's returning!
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Slone wrote:I don't really mind nylons as long as the tops of them can't be seen, but when a costume gets destroyed/taken off and you see the tops of them sticking out they look cheap and tacky. Basically the lower half of her leotard is too small to cover the nylons properly, and if she's doing nudity/simulated sex it is way better w/o the nylons.
Have to quote part of a post from another thread.

SuperNemesis wrote:"Taking the steam out of the whole thing, is what some individuals with a bare leg fetish have a propensity of doing to upbeat threads when they themselves are not completely sated, perpetually.

Solution

Producers should offer both, heroines who's costumes are bare legged and heroines who's costumes include pantyhose.

Supernova's costume includes pantyhose. As do I, many think that's great, really sexy.

If you disagree, instead of complaining, ask the producer if the next heroine he creates can be bare legged.

Try and have something created for yourself, for your predilections, instead of attempting to destroy what others find beautiful."

Dillion looked awesome in that costume and when her costume gets destroyed/taken off seeing the tops of her nylons sticking out is hot!

For many simulated sex looks way better with the costume and nylons on. For more on this topic.

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =1&t=20289
titaneagle
Neophyte
Neophyte

How about a compromise. Have her in pantyhose, but have the gusset pre-cut and open.?

If there are going to be multiple enemies, perhaps a ring leader is a female opponent and at least one male that the story establishes she beat in an earlier battle and was sent to prison and is now out with this group and mad as hell and looking for revenge.
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

a scene similar to these where she is outmatched and outnumbered; more of the zap/lightning effects would be great!

SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

If there's a list, add me to the growing list of people who would like to see Dillion's costume include pantyhose, like it did in the Zandor movie. Dillion in costume and pantyhose getting ravished by Zandor was absolutely captivating. A hotter than hot fantasy scene makes complete sense.

I also agree with several previous points, including that it looks extremely hot and sexy when you see the waistband and the seam along the crotch. In pantyhose, there's no need to assume Dillion has an awesome ass, legs and crotch, pantyhose showcase all three and more, they accentuate and enhance a girls features.

The back and forth on this issue will never end until certain individuals stop complaining. Obsessively trying to spoil things for others.

When there's a movie and the heroine is bare legged, don't continuously complain. Be happy for the bare legged guys.

And when there's a movie and the heroine is wearing pantyhose, don't continuously complain. Be happy for the guys who like heroines in pantyhose.

This conflict could be resolved if the incessant could put their pugnacious wonks to bed.

To slightly digress.

If chloro is used, in addition to eventually knocking her out, it would be highly erotic if she could be made semi-conscious and played with while totally zoned out. Have her confused and dazed while throwing punches, missing by a mile and falling down while being mocked with derisive dialogue by her opposition.

While she's disoriented have her encircled and batted around. Knocked to the floor and allowed to rise, numerous times, then slowly hand-cuffed, groped and ravished. Include many ensuing orgasms through the haze of her chloro induced semi-slumber. Make it a real party.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I prefer bare legs. BUT, and this is a big one, I agree that if she must wear pantyhose, then please have the villain rip them open near the crotch before he takes her. It's hard to suspend disbelief that he's somehow penetrating her while her pantyhose remain intact.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Those with an aversion to the overly defensive, need to refrain from being overly offensive.

There is no "continuous" or "incessant" "complaining", at least not within this thread? If a complaint exceeds singularity it continues..... Continue, "continuous".

It's cumulative, pertaining to "incessant". Recently the Supernova thread. This thread is the latest example of a habitual procedure. A thrilling announcement is made that Dillion will be returning this month for Wonderous Girl vs the Mob, and in 21 minutes, the very first response starts with, chance we see her with a new costume minus the tights? or the same gear w/o tights. Prefaced with, I know I am going to ignite a firestorm...... So lets derail the thread with a firestorm, immediately.

Yes there's been requests for bare legs and some of the reasons offered for it are repetitiously inane. daisuke685"and do heroines really need to keep their legs warm?!" It's as if someone is auditioning to become court jester.

You're not demanding anything, or dictating how things "should" go, because you have no power to do so, this isn't a custom movie, you're not paying. It's great you're occasionally able to acknowledge reality and comprehend the decision is up to the producer, because it is.

daisuke685"I highly doubt anyone is trying to "obsessively spoil" things for anyone else"

Compulsive posting on thread after thread to extricate an item of clothing many find appealing is an obsessive attempt to spoil things, no doubt. As I've said, create your own paradise instead of despoiling others. As you've freely admitted daisuke685, for your own selfish purposes.

daisuke685"Even if this single episode is made bare legs, im not going to demand it stay like that for the whole series simply because it was done once or so that I'm "sated perpetually". I'd be quite happy if Dillion goes bare legged 1/5 episodes simply because i got the chance to see it, though i would still be willing to voice my preference for each episode."

daisuke685"Even if this single episode is made bare legs, im not going to demand it stay like that for the whole series simply because it was done once"

daisuke685"i would still be willing to voice my preference for each episode."

Are you aware, you just contradicted yourself.

Throwing around blind accusations? Somebody needs to follow their own advice. "Calm your temper" "temporary rage". How is suggesting people stop complaining and offering a solution, either of the aforementioned blind accusations thrown about so haphazardly.

daisuke685"I agree this "conflict" would be solved if the bare legs guys backed down, but equally it would be resolved if the pantyhose guys backed down, neither is likely to happen."

Pessimists seldom prosper. It's referred to as a truce. An agreement not to thread trespass. Besides the nullification of conflict it would have the added benefit of averting thread derailment.

Never stated my solution is unequivocally the correct one and must be fulfilled. But before the first naysayer bellows, he himself should have in hand a salient solution, rather than appearing barren and bereft.
kennybiz
Neophyte
Neophyte

Chris,

I like Dillion. I hope the costume and effects are top notch. I laos like some backstory and display of superpowers..
And most importantly, I always enjoy forced stimulated sex from behind from a male villian(s) during the conclusion. Also a custome rip exposing the buttocks of our noble heroines is appreciated along with some spanking.

thanks
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

daisuke685 wrote:@SuperNemesis, I won't argue with you anymore because; although I don't doubt your intelligence as you appear to doubt everybody else's, frankly you seem just a little crazy, which is OK don't worry. So take this as a victory if you will.
BTW, the bit about heroines needing to keep their legs warm... clearly a joke, so i appreciate you finding it worthy of a court jester lol
Frankly, you're projecting, which is OK daisuke685, don't worry. lol
baf138
Neophyte
Neophyte

I hope this project is still on?

I would really like to see Dillion again as Wonderous Girl.

My idea of a possible scenario would include following storyline:
Wonderous Girl doing an intervention: she saves someone from some robbers. She will fight strong, perhaps take some blows, but nothing special. She can also deflect some bullets! In the end Wonderous girl will stand proud as the robbers flee. Wonderous girl looks like the sweet beautiful girl, taking care of the weak, but also shows her amazing powers.
The gang is growing tiered of the superheroine interventions and wants to send a message to all the superheroines. The first target will be our lovely Wonderous Girl.
A woman is being robbed and raped by some gang in an ally. But then Wonderous Girl shows up. It quickly becomes a hard fight for our young superheroine. Like in Wonderous girl vs the Zandor some Nip slips during the fight would be very nice. The Gang members are not that strong, but as they are three or more it still is a difficult fight for the superheroine. During the fight Wonderous girl is starting to get the upper hand, but then the gang members take out a potion and drink it giving them extra power. The fight becomes even harder and our superheroine is trown in all directions, sometimes one of her breasts falls out of the costume. However she finally manages to overcome the gang and they are thrown on the ground, they lost the fight again…
At this moment Wonderous girl runs over to the victim and pulls her costume in place, it was a hard fight. She helps to poor woman on her feet, at this moment the woman takes out a needle and injects Wonderous Girl with a depowering serum. Wonderous girl does not understand, but the victim was actualy playing as she is one of the leaders of the gang. It is a sexy woman. Wonderous girl has trouble staying on her feet as the other gang members get up again. A second injection comes her way, the poor superheroine is crawling on the ground, getting a little bit dirty as well. The female leader of the gang uncovers her sexy outfit as she joins the rest of the gang, looking over the weakened crawling heroine… they all drink an extra power potion to take on the Wonderous Girl for good.
Now it becomes a one way fight. All gang members start kicking and hitting the superheroine as she is trying to stand up. Her face, breasts, stomach and crotch are the focus points of the gang. The costume is slowly destroyed, as well as our poor heroine. Finally the heroine will be raped by one of the gang members, it should be clear that Wonderous girl is still a virgin till NOW. Than our superheroine is barely conscious on the floor, het costume destroyed and raped. The other gang members cum on our heroine and leave her on the floor. As they leave the scene, they call the media to report a fight with Wonderous Girl in the ally…
The reporters arrive at the scene and find the destroyed, humiliated, torn, raped, motionless superheroine. This will be the end of her career as a superheroine.

I leave it to the director, he is the specialist. I just really hope to see this beautiful superheroine again, and it would be nice to see some or all elements of the scenario.

Is there a planned date for shooting with Dillion Harper?

Best regards
BAF138