Favorite Heroines in PERIL

General discussions about superheroines!

Favorite Heroine (select up to 5)

Supergirl
15%
Wonder Woman
17%
Batgirl
12%
Catwoman
4%
Rogue
2%
Storm
1%
Black Canary
5%
Black Widow
4%
Invisible Girl
2%
Spider-Woman
6%
Lara Croft
4%
She-Hulk
1%
Power Girl
10%
Ms Marvel
7%
Elektra
0%
Emma Frost
2%
Psylocke
3%
Ultrawoman
3%
Hawk (Holly Granger)
0%
Other (comment in forum)
3%

Total votes: 600
DefeatedHeroines

I guess since I'm starting brand new I can ask this… I've got a bunch of ideas lined up, but hey, I'm just curious to see the vote of the public so to speak… ::flood gates opened:: ::Pandora's box opened:: :w00t:
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Selected "Other" for Batwoman (not batgirl) - with the black and red costume. Easily a favorite.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

The main 3 are my faves, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Batgirl but would love to see someone do a video with Firestar in perl, she would be so hot!
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

My "other" votes were for Electra Woman & Dyna Girl, and Wonder Girl (classic 70s TV show attire). Anyone dresses like those fine heroines and they have my attention.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hmmmmn. :hmmm:
Catwoman a heroine? Batgirl might have something to say about that!
:D
I did choose my 5 but would like to echo the call for Batwoman, especially when its the lovely lovely Kendra James!
But I could also go for Captain America, given the right Captain in the costume!
Attachments
file-31.jpeg
Lovely lovely ko'd Kendra
file-31.jpeg (18.95 KiB) Viewed 6687 times
downloadfile-6.jpeg
Cap, O.D'ed on oestrogen.
downloadfile-6.jpeg (88.35 KiB) Viewed 6687 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really like Power woman and Ms.Marvel, by the way I have never seen a video with Ms.Marvel that pleased me, and I think her outfit very nice and warm
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would love to see a SHIP movie featuring Queen of Swords or Black Scorpion.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

unmasked05 wrote:I would love to see a SHIP movie featuring Queen of Swords or Black Scorpion.
GIGA did a Black Scorpion movie with an American actress, it was pretty good although the actress was a bit too whiny and didn't come off as heroic as I'd have preferred.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Picked my 5 but think She Ra should get a mention
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I may have missed I but I LOVE a female version of ROBIN if the costume is done correctly. That was my "OTHER"
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl.
I just wish they had better traps than the ones they did on the show.
korda
Henchman
Henchman

She-Ra
Attachments
She-Ra.jpg
She-Ra.jpg (172.57 KiB) Viewed 6641 times
sr.jpg
sr.jpg (254.65 KiB) Viewed 6641 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I picked my top three,

Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Batgirl.

Others include Power Girl, never see enough with her, and Black Canary. A note for BC's costume, love it when her famous fish-nets are worn over pantyhose, looks so much better than just plain fish-nets.

For an others, going to echo Wonder Girl or Ms. Marvel. Another would be Spider-Girl.

Also one side note, I checked out your site and saw you had a SG character with a name picked out. Wasn't a big fan of it, just made me think of Zatanna when reading it. Unless of course that's her real name and not her alter ego.

Will be looking forward to see what you've got planned.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ms. Marvel is at the top of my list! I'm surprised Randy Moore has yet to don a Ms Marvel costume. She is literally perfect for the role!
DefeatedHeroines

Love the suggestions… wide taste in Heroines which is actually a good thing! Picking specific actresses to play the parts is a lot harder than you'd think, but I can always reach out to people!

As for the name Zarina, is there anyone else who doesn't like the name?
vampiv
Neophyte
Neophyte

My favorite heroine is Vampirella. She wears the sexiest costume (basically a red slingback bikini and black below-the-knee high-heeled boots) and a great back story (similar to superman's, except with some hangups).
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'll add Spidergirl to my 4 other choices as i've never seen her asked for before.

i
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I threw in an other, have to vote for my all-time favorite heroine costume, and that would be Spellbinder played by the awesome Darla Crane and sometimes Kelsie Chambers and a handful of others at Harmony Concepts. Wish someone could track down that footage and clean it up and sell it on C4S or somewhere, or better yet find Darla and get the rights to use the costume.
DefeatedHeroines

How naive to think I was doing something original when I said to myself I wanted to do a female Captain America!! It's innovative, I said!! No one else has done it, I said!! Apparently, I'm an idiot lol

Anyway, on a different note, I really like this costume (below). Am I in similar company here?

DefeatedHeroines

vampiv wrote:My favorite heroine is Vampirella. She wears the sexiest costume (basically a red slingback bikini and black below-the-knee high-heeled boots) and a great back story (similar to superman's, except with some hangups).
Reminds me of Logan's Dark Queen or Black Queen or whatever… except more skin lol
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I hit other because a female robin and Zatanna weren't listed.

All my favorite heroines show LEG!
DefeatedHeroines

Who are the 3 Heroines who turn you on the most?
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

DefeatedHeroines wrote:Who are the 3 Heroines who turn you on the most?
Zatanna, Black Canary, and Emma Frost. They wear the sexiest outfits among heroines in my opinion.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DefeatedHeroines wrote:How naive to think I was doing something original when I said to myself I wanted to do a female Captain America!! It's innovative, I said!! No one else has done it, I said!! Apparently, I'm an idiot lol

Anyway, on a different note, I really like this costume (below). Am I in similar company here?

Yeah, I'm a big Hawk fan. She had some nice peril moments before biting the dust in Blackest Night: Titans.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

ranger87 wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote:How naive to think I was doing something original when I said to myself I wanted to do a female Captain America!! It's innovative, I said!! No one else has done it, I said!! Apparently, I'm an idiot lol

Yeah, I'm a big Hawk fan. She had some nice peril moments before biting the dust in Blackest Night: Titans.
Ditto - costumes similar to this are my preference for sure.
DefeatedHeroines

Is it really just Supergirl, Wonder Woman, & Batgirl? Those are the 3? I see random choices for some others but the poll reflects those 3 primarily…
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DefeatedHeroines wrote:Is it really just Supergirl, Wonder Woman, & Batgirl? Those are the 3? I see random choices for some others but the poll reflects those 3 primarily…
People want to see those 3 because they are the heroines we grew up on, and the one's most known in Pop Culture. WW had Lynda Carter, as well as the Justice League cartoon, Superfriends, etc. Batgirl is super well known due to Yvonne Craig in the 60's and being present in multiple animated incarnations ranging from Batman: The Animated Series, The Batman, and even Young Justice (ended too soon). And Supergirl is always going to be a popular choice because Superman is THE most well known Superhero in comics, pop culture, etc. He's widely considered the most powerful, so to see the female version of him in sexy peril is fantastic. And the 1984 Helen Slater movie has a bit of a cult following. She's also been the subject of animated incarnations as well.

These 3 will always get the most votes due to just being the most iconic. However, being original sometimes gives great reward. I'll say I voted for Hawk, Spiderwoman, and a someone else who I can't remember right now...But some of my votes also went for Supergirl and Batgirl.

On the reverse side of it though, these 3 are the most overdone. You can always do them as a "safe vid", but I think stretching one's legs and using lesser knowns like Spiderwoman, Hawk, Powergirl, Huntress, etc, can yield good results. But ONLY if the video is really well done.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Your planning on doing a more classic series of movies with the Retro Angels right?

Well you could do the big three (SG-WW-BG) there while having more of your own versions of characters under your regular vids or whatever.

But I wouldn't be surprised at the results, ranger there summed up things pretty well. Those three have already a large following, its going to show. Doesn't mean there's no room for others.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DefeatedHeroines

sgz6 wrote:Your planning on doing a more classic series of movies with the Retro Angels right?

Well you could do the big three (SG-WW-BG) there while having more of your own versions of characters under your regular vids or whatever.

But I wouldn't be surprised at the results, ranger there summed up things pretty well. Those three have already a large following, its going to show. Doesn't mean there's no room for others.
Actually I am, but I'm going to push on with DH while I can… I'm using these results with Logan and he's starting up a new PG-13 series based on these results… he has a really cool concept that I'm jealous of coming up… I'm excited to see it!!! :)
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I would love to see a good Scarlet Witch costume with the pink hose.
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I would love to see a good Scarlet Witch costume with the pink hose.
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

DefeatedHeroines wrote:Is it really just Supergirl, Wonder Woman, & Batgirl? Those are the 3? I see random choices for some others but the poll reflects those 3 primarily…
No, I voted "Other" - my first choice would be a Xena Warrior Princess or a greek goddess like this http://bananapeople.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I like Supergirl, Powergirl, and Mary Marvel. But the third choice is partly because I'm not sure where to go to find some good stuff with Ms Marvel (by good stuff I mean sexy woman playing Ms Marvel). I'll freely admit I prefer to see my superheroines using their super powers, but I don't mind peril.
Attachments
2792165083_d7dc7f98f7_z.jpg
2792165083_d7dc7f98f7_z.jpg (93.39 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
1f2f4_7462.jpg
1f2f4_7462.jpg (101.82 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
291783_279269818755811_228115157204611_1350406_5022186_n.jpg
291783_279269818755811_228115157204611_1350406_5022186_n.jpg (118.78 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

lamejojo wrote:I would love to see a good Scarlet Witch costume with the pink hose.
Why not :smart: the costume and/or ... her.

lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I purposely did not vote the big 3. I am getting a bit bored of the big 3. I would really love to see some good production vids of spider-woman and ms.marvel. Not a big fan of the current captain marvel costume but the moonstone dark reign costume is pretty cool as well.