Wondra 3 is NOW AVAILABLE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Wondra 3: Mastered" is the conclusion of the Wondra-Bane story arc! It's a fight to the death, but whose death! Depends which version you select.

We see Wondra initially in her civilian identity, but once she transforms to the amazing Amazon, it's an all action slugfest between her and the deadly Master Mace. Will he master her? You'll see very soon!

To say that Emma G is gorgeous in this one is an understatement! :love:

Below is the first teaser poster!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra3teaserposter9aSM.jpg
Wondra3teaserposter9aSM.jpg (366.2 KiB) Viewed 5524 times
Last edited by Bluestone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

The teaser poster looks great, Blue. It's obvious that Emma G can play a smoking hot Diana Prince! I'm curious to see how this installment compares to the first Wondra/Mace encounter. Personally, I was hoping to see a Talia al Ghul character get added to the Blueverse, and watch her go up against Wondra. It's an interesting pairing that I don't recall seeing in the DC comic books. Two skilled, driven, exotic women with very different views of the world. Back to the topic, will Wondra 3's versions be available as a bundle (for a staggered price) on Genre Videos?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance you could use a different Wonder Woman outfit? The top looks awkwardly plastic to me. Loved the original Wondra outfit, and I loved all of Hannah Perez's outfits in her series with HM.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Is there a release date set for this gem?
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

Man I hope there is Wondra 4, Wondra 5, Wondra 6...
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

sugarcoater wrote:Any chance you could use a different Wonder Woman outfit? The top looks awkwardly plastic to me. Loved the original Wondra outfit, and I loved all of Hannah Perez's outfits in her series with HM.
I liked the revamped look myself. Maybe others can chime in on this.
Gomur wrote:The teaser poster looks great, Blue. It's obvious that Emma G can play a smoking hot Diana Prince! I'm curious to see how this installment compares to the first Wondra/Mace encounter. Personally, I was hoping to see a Talia al Ghul character get added to the Blueverse, and watch her go up against Wondra. It's an interesting pairing that I don't recall seeing in the DC comic books. Two skilled, driven, exotic women with very different views of the world. Back to the topic, will Wondra 3's versions be available as a bundle (for a staggered price) on Genre Videos?
Also curious about pricing.
vampiv
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like the new leather outfit. All I know is I will buy this one, just as I have bought the other two. Hopefully both death versions will be packaged together.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

This one will be released on Friday. Until then, here is another teaser poster for you, and here's the trailer:
http://youtu.be/9rE4aUGjq0A

The new costume is staying for now, because it's been specially made for Emma and for this Wondra character. The first costume was a much less expensive store bought one and had issues.

There will be the usual 2-for-1 package on Genre Videos, but at the Silk 'n Blood store, we'll be providing separate PPV's of the Extreme and Non-Extreme versions.

Blue
Attachments
Wondra3teaserposter9cSM.jpg
Wondra3teaserposter9cSM.jpg (341.22 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Bert

Well I'm not buying unless there's a strangulation scene.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:Well I'm not buying unless there's a strangulation scene.
There is a strangulation scene. See above.

Here's another teaser poster!

Blue
Attachments
Wondrateaserposter8SM.jpg
Wondrateaserposter8SM.jpg (322.94 KiB) Viewed 4850 times
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

When ISN'T there a strangulation scene? :D Friday can't come soon enough.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Another teaser poster to keep you going until tomorrow's release date!

Blue
Attachments
Wondrateaserposter9fSM.jpg
Wondrateaserposter9fSM.jpg (382.4 KiB) Viewed 4583 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It's coming out tomorrow!

Did someone say they wanted to see a strangle?

Blue
Attachments
Wondrateaserposter9gSM.jpg
Wondrateaserposter9gSM.jpg (364.81 KiB) Viewed 4492 times
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The first 2 videos were outstanding, so I'm looking forward to this concluding chapter. As one poster suggested, it would've been great to see Wondra battle a Talia Al-Ghul facsimile. It made sense to me as Mace is Bane and so much of the dialogue from Wondra 1 paralleled The Dark Knight Rises. Give the Amazon warrior her long sword and Talia a rapier and let them have at it! With Bluestone's grim outcomes, I can imagine how graphic things could've gotten.

Anyhow, I may prefer F/F combat, but I'm still going to watch this with an open mind. I hope it wraps up as nicely as Nolan's trilogy - no pressure, Blue!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, it's been released, but only those on this thread know about it. The regular Release Ad will follow, but those reading this have the inside track. So, here's what's available and where:

At "Silk 'N Blood" (http://www.silknblood.com/store) there are two versions, and you can get them in either WMV or MP4. They are:

"Sultry Superheroines #11 - Wondra 3: Mastered" - This is the Non-Extreme (or Peril) Version where Wondra is victorious over Mace!

"Vivacious Vigilantes #10 - Wondra 3: Mastered" - This is the Extreme (or Death) version where Wondra doesn't get out alive.

There is a link to the trailer in the product description at the store.

Blue
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Viraleus wrote:The first 2 videos were outstanding, so I'm looking forward to this concluding chapter. As one poster suggested, it would've been great to see Wondra battle a Talia Al-Ghul facsimile. It made sense to me as Mace is Bane and so much of the dialogue from Wondra 1 paralleled The Dark Knight Rises. Give the Amazon warrior her long sword and Talia a rapier and let them have at it! With Bluestone's grim outcomes, I can imagine how graphic things could've gotten.

Anyhow, I may prefer F/F combat, but I'm still going to watch this with an open mind. I hope it wraps up as nicely as Nolan's trilogy - no pressure, Blue!
Great minds! I was very pleased with the ending(s) and I'm sure you will be too. A sword fight would be quite awesome though!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've got an idea for a (hopefully) coming Wondra sequel:

How about the Seventh Sanctum wants revenge for what Wondra did to Master Mace in Wondra 3: Mastered? They're hiring the mercenary Deathstroke ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke ) to capture Wondra and bring her before the Seventh Sanctum and put her on trial. Of course during the trial she can free herself and must face off against Deathstroke again. I came to that idea, when I watched these pictures on DeviantArt:

http://radius45.deviantart.com/art/Chlo ... -331649547

http://radius45.deviantart.com/art/Move ... -153328793

What do you think?[/quote]