"Bountyhuntress" from Bluestone is here!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Remember Ella Arcana as the alien warrior woman in Supernova? Well she's back! Ella Arcana is Bountyhuntress in this latest Bluestone Superheroine video! It's sub-titled "Revenge", a story about two mob children who have gone their separate ways, only to collide in this first episode of Bountyhuntress, which may be her last adventure!

There are Extreme and Non-Extreme versions!

It basically depends on who you want to see die topless, Bountyhuntress in the Extreme version, or the bad girl in the Non-Extreme version! The two posters are below!

The trailer is here: http://youtu.be/oACLXKGKZzE

Both video versions will be released Friday, August 2nd, 2013!

Save up your shekels. That's only a week away.

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
BountyhuntressSS-SM.jpg
BountyhuntressSS-SM.jpg (318.91 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
BountyhuntressVV-SM.jpg
BountyhuntressVV-SM.jpg (306.29 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
Last edited by Bluestone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

I'm going to refrain from the trailer, Blue, to avoid spoilers or plot specifics. I am looking forward to this release and the Blueverse version of Huntress. Can't wait to see the full costume... and I am saving my coins! :yahoo:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Finally a Huntress type character! Can't wait to see this! :)
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm officially stoked. Costume looks great, action looks solid... looking forward to this!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Both versions of "Bountyhuntress: Revenge" are now up at http://www.silknblood.com/store for only $15 each.

The Vivacious Vigilantes version features the death of Bountyhuntress at the hands of her sexy opponent.

The Sultry Superheroines version features Bountyhuntress defeating her sexy opponent... but then what happens?

Blue