Neomegas

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey, I thought some of you might be interested that we have just begun a production similar to Heroine Legends, except that the story revolves around a group of rebels in the future. The concept is that an Apocalypse has happened as a result of certain people in power and time travel has been invented– with specific guidelines to how it works. The rebels want to use the technology to go back in time to specific eras and stop the events that have led to the destruction of the world as we know it.

The project is being cast next week and will be called Neomegas. “Neo” for ‘new’, “Omega” for ‘end’ (referring to the Apocalypse), and plural to refer to the group. The costumes will be tight fitting unitards with many different variations. All of the Superheroine elements and peril will be present with just a completely different setting. “Heroine Legends” will also continue on!

We are working on building the site now (www.Neomegas.com) and we will have promo photos soon as we begin to cast and have fitting for our 1st Rebels :) I’ll keep you posted!!
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Logan. Between "Neomegas" and "Guardians of Olympus", will there be less focus on "Heroine Legends" in the future? I was just curious what affect, if any, these new sites would have on your existing one. Both sound interesting, but I'm probably more curious about the "Guardians of Olympus" personally.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Viraleus wrote:Hi Logan. Between "Neomegas" and "Guardians of Olympus", will there be less focus on "Heroine Legends" in the future? I was just curious what affect, if any, these new sites would have on your existing one. Both sound interesting, but I'm probably more curious about the "Guardians of Olympus" personally.
I'm actually giving the Guardians of Olympus concept over to the the adult side with Rapture Entertainment and Defeated Heroines. The concept I had and the clothing, etc is too risqué for mainstream actresses so I've decided to go adult with it.

Heroine Legends will still continue on, but I am hiring writers and training directors to take over the project for me as I work on Neomegas-- which is really the same project with a spy/catwoman/black widow feel to it.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

So basically the exact storyline to Continuum, but with more women in tight fitting unitards.

Sounds cool, but will be rather hard to compete with the original. Some srs budget there.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So... I haven't put this site together yet (even though Kristina is actually holding auditions for it today) because I'm concerned that the lack of actual Superhero costumes is going to deter this community from this site. The girls are slated to always be undercover in something sexy, but no specific costume to their characters. More Charlie's Angels than superheroine. What are your thoughts?
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Outside of a skintight catsuit, Charlies Angels spy attire doesn't interest me. Plus I'm expecting a very story heavy experience - which gets in the way of the peril.
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Outside of a skintight catsuit, Charlies Angels spy attire doesn't interest me. Plus I'm expecting a very story heavy experience - which gets in the way of the peril.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Viraleus wrote:Outside of a skintight catsuit, Charlies Angels spy attire doesn't interest me. Plus I'm expecting a very story heavy experience - which gets in the way of the peril.
Same peril. Change out superhero outfits for random undercover costumes.
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Catusits are all I need!
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Would love to see an episode where theyre undercover at a Hooters type restaurant Even have the outfits be similiar (shorts, pantyhose, tank tops). Maybe they're there due to a white slavery operation thats been kidnapping the girls that work there periodically. Then have a couple of the neomegas get chloroformed while in the outfits and abducted, while the third has to go save them.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd like to put forth my resume for this project.
Extensive experience in ots carries
Bachelors degree in chloroform application
Inventor of the words"Sweet Dreams"
etc.......etc.....etc.....
Totally full of crap of course

Richard :cool:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:Would love to see an episode where theyre undercover at a Hooters type restaurant Even have the outfits be similiar (shorts, pantyhose, tank tops). Maybe they're there due to a white slavery operation thats been kidnapping the girls that work there periodically. Then have a couple of the neomegas get chloroformed while in the outfits and abducted, while the third has to go save them.
I LIKE the way this man thinks!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Would love to see an episode where theyre undercover at a Hooters type restaurant Even have the outfits be similiar (shorts, pantyhose, tank tops). Maybe they're there due to a white slavery operation thats been kidnapping the girls that work there periodically. Then have a couple of the neomegas get chloroformed while in the outfits and abducted, while the third has to go save them.
You would have no peril in this because the budget would be for mainstream lol
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

You'd only have to do an outside shot of the restaurant. The girls could be getting, drugged, (drugged drink, followed by chloro) and abducted, in the managers office. The manager being one of the ring leaders.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Episode?

This should be a mini series! Add some bondage scenes of the captured girls, where they're chained, or tied up, while being broken in by their abductors.

Broken, so they can be sold as sex slaves. Forced into submission, by means of pain and forced pleasure. The distribution of pain could be carried out in full view. Whippings, beatings with various objects, etc. While the forced pleasure is displayed in a semi-shown manner.