Shooting Emily Addison and Shyla Jennings Tomorrow!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

Shooting a Knightwoman & Robyn video with Emily Addison and Shyla Jennings tomorrow!

Any requests for a scenario now is the time to make them!

MH
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how about one of these electra star,rise of the countess with the holder,cleopartra,chamelia,or ivy girl....?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unlike in Super Nerd having Shyla saying"I'm cumming"assuming your going in that direction.She came close but didn't quite make it,and I DO appreciate your efforts MH :)
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

How about an unmasking?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We've done a bunch of unmaskings in our last couple of videos. I'm thinking of going in a different direction for a few episodes.
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

The other scenario I would love to see would a scenario where the super villainess has some kind of an orgasmic ray gun. The dynamic duo enters the den of the villainess with the kind of defiant hands on the hips attitude superheroines have. The villainess shoots the gun at Knightwoman. Knightwoman raises her cape and laughs in disdain and full of cockiness because she was prepared and the ray has no effect on her. The cape protects her. The villainess then shoots Robinette. She was not prepared and starts to caress herself uncontrollably.

Knightwoman goes to her help asking what happened and asking her to control herself. The villainess shoots Knightwoman again at the back while she tends to Robinette and now the heroine succumbs to the effects of the ray caressing herself and Robinette. After that the heroines get captured.

Regards,

MCarvalh
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:We've done a bunch of unmaskings in our last couple of videos. I'm thinking of going in a different direction for a few episodes.
Yeah, I can see why you don't want to over-do the unmasking of Knightwoman. But how about masking?

Would it be possible to start the video in a non-peril situation with Knightwoman and Robyn in full costume except for the masks? They then receive the call to action and we see them pulling on the final part of their costumes.

I always thought the Knightcave scene at the start of Rise of Cleopatra would have been enhanced if we had seen Knightwoman like this. It's just a quick and effective way to show the final part of the transformation from Alexandra Jane to Knightwoman.

Also, do you have a name for your Robyn character's true identity? How about Grace Dixon?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We can certainly do that! Good idea!

Grace Dixon sounds good to me :)

On a side note, we are building a KnightCave, well pieces of it, anyway. But we are working on some cool consoles and such.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Glad to hear Emily is back to superheroine stuff. Feels like she hasn't done anything in a long time!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

what villaness did you use in this one was it the countess,or cleopartra
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivy652 wrote:what villaness did you use in this one was it the countess,or cleopartra
The tweeting has started! Maybe we'll get a pic of the villainess in a moment?

In the meantime, SHE'S BACK! :yahoo:

https://twitter.com/EmiAddison
Attachments
de6fc59c0cf911e3bd9a22000a9f14ba_7.jpg
de6fc59c0cf911e3bd9a22000a9f14ba_7.jpg (67.5 KiB) Viewed 9036 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any "spoilers" from the shoot for us, MH? What color tights did the girls wear? What sexy perils befell Knightwoman and Robyn?

It seems there was a villainess. Is that Charlie Laine in the picture as Black Angel?
Attachments
BSd2cf9CIAAFV2N.jpg large.jpg
BSd2cf9CIAAFV2N.jpg large.jpg (37.25 KiB) Viewed 9004 times
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What powers does black angel have or what evil things will she do? I think she do a good countess since she does smoke...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Robyn looks cute. :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Robyn looks cute. :thumbup:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Smokin' hot!!! :love:

Hopefully this video finally got some chloroforming scenes again...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's always nice to see Emily in that costume and Shyla looks damn hot too.

Is there any particular reason why you went back to Knightwoman wearing the shorter cape with the tie-strings? I realize the shorter cape is probably a lot more practical, but I always liked the way the longer capes swished and flowed.

So, was that Charlie Lane as the masked villainess?
Was there a masking scene with Knightwoman and Robyn getting ready for work?
And, most importantly, what terrible fate befell the Dynamic Duo?
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:
ivy652 wrote:what villaness did you use in this one was it the countess,or cleopartra
The tweeting has started! Maybe we'll get a pic of the villainess in a moment?

In the meantime, SHE'S BACK! :yahoo:

My god, I think I'm in love... so glad to see she's back!!!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Nice to see Emily back, but I have to be honest, that Robin costume needs to go or needs a serious upgrade.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image
She is SO HOT!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Please remember that the longer the cape, the more likely it is to hide the heroine's assets.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

That's how I feel about it too. Although I was thinking about a design idea where the points come down a little more so the bulk of the cape sits right at the top of the crack of the but and the other pieces could drape down and as she moves around, the cape would swish out of the way but you would still be able to see her butt at a standstill.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about a semi transparent cape of some kind. More of a veil material with maybe some trim.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Or add a piece where the villainess comes from behind and flips the cap over a heroine's head to blind her. That gives you a reason for her after a struggle to remove it.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:That's how I feel about it too. Although I was thinking about a design idea where the points come down a little more so the bulk of the cape sits right at the top of the crack of the but and the other pieces could drape down and as she moves around, the cape would swish out of the way but you would still be able to see her butt at a standstill.
That sounds good. Maybe, instead of having the little bat-arches along the bottom of the cape, have one big arch so that the points are level with Knightwoman's knees while the peak is level with her asscheeks?

The biggest issue I have with the old style cape is the tie-strings. Bluestone's recent Superkick video came up with a novel idea, so that the tie-strings aren't obvious until the heroine's leotard is pulled down. I hope he doesn't mind me posting a pic to illustrate.
Attachments
sk.jpg
sk.jpg (249.58 KiB) Viewed 8346 times
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

RedMountain wrote:Nice to see Emily back, but I have to be honest, that Robin costume needs to go or needs a serious upgrade.
What always sold the Robin costume for me was the tunic coming down halfway over the green tights. I know we're a heroine-oriented forum here, but take a look sometime at the Burt Ward Robin costume. It really nailed this look - the yellow cape was just short enough to play peek-a-boo with his butt and the lines of the red tunic coming down halfway across it really accented his ass.

And of course the front of it, where the sides of it curve up as kind of a curtain for the pelvis, it just makes you want to strip that tunic right off.

A good example off the web:

Yes, I think about this a lot... :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree! I also have the same pic from the web :) I am going to post a thread about our new Robin costume that we are working on, so you will all have a chance to influence how it's designed.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I saw on the twitter that you were shooting this past week.did you shoot the rise of the countess with the holder? Any pics from tthis week shoot?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:I agree! I also have the same pic from the web :) I am going to post a thread about our new Robin costume that we are working on, so you will all have a chance to influence how it's designed.
With a few modifications, you could have a costume which doubles as a 'rookie' Robin (as above) or could be matched with green tights, a black and yellow cape and leather boots for the modern darker Robin.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Weird observation time! I see Emily's hair is flowing from the bottom of the Knightwoman mask in those photos, rather than out the hole at the back.

Using my powers of wishful thinking and straw-clutching, I deduce this means there was a shot of KW pulling on her mask and having Emily pulling the mask on in one swift action worked better for that shot than having her feeding her hair through the hole at the back. Am I right? Do I get a "no prize"?
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This is not on topic AT ALL, but I have to say to Heroine Addict, I am digging your current profile pic.

Anyway, hope the shoot went well, MH!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ranger87 wrote:This is not on topic AT ALL, but I have to say to Heroine Addict, I am digging your current profile pic.
Thanks. It's the cover to Batgirl #26. Here's a high-res version:

media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/comic-covers/2013/09/BG_Cv26_552vfofan4_.jpg
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Terrible news, everyone. Emily is retiring.

[youtube][/youtube]

Lucky MH shot that one last Knightwoman video with her.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:Terrible news, everyone. Emily is retiring.

[youtube][/youtube]

That's not TERRIBLE news HA, that's a global catastrophe!
She's only just come back from the Twistys contract.

THERE IS NO GOD!

ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:Terrible news, everyone. Emily is retiring.

[youtube][/youtube]

Damn that sucks. But yes that Knightwoman video looked great. Will be a hot item for sure.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Soooo what happened to this video?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Blx wrote:Soooo what happened to this video?
I think it's just in MH's queue for the time being. Perils of Knightwoman 3 (with Candle Boxxx, Diana Knight and Lucky O'Shea) is just out and there's another unreleased Knightwoman and Robyn video starring Veronica Ricci and Jade Indica.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes it's sad news, Emily is retiring for now. I received the text yesterday. But let's not give up hope for a future return!

In the meantime, we still have Candlebox who does a wonderful job of handing the Knightwoman duties!

I will be posting a thread soon about the Robin costume. I am working on getting these videos up on the websites!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

question MH i saw on your twitter account you you were shooting,and something about posting pics...can you tell us of what you shot,and is it the rise of countess?
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Emily posted later:
yes I will still shoot for my own site & fun projects :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Here's a still from the shoot.
Best... Robin... Ever!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Yes it's sad news, Emily is retiring for now. I received the text yesterday. But let's not give up hope for a future return!

In the meantime, we still have Candlebox who does a wonderful job of handing the Knightwoman duties!

I will be posting a thread soon about the Robin costume. I am working on getting these videos up on the websites!
I'm just clutching at straws here, but have you approached Emily about the types of work she's still willing to do?

Even if Superheroines XXX material is out of the question, maybe a PG-13 level video for Hypnotic's World might be a possibility?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

harriertalon wrote:
RedMountain wrote:Nice to see Emily back, but I have to be honest, that Robin costume needs to go or needs a serious upgrade.
What always sold the Robin costume for me was the tunic coming down halfway over the green tights. I know we're a heroine-oriented forum here, but take a look sometime at the Burt Ward Robin costume. It really nailed this look - the yellow cape was just short enough to play peek-a-boo with his butt and the lines of the red tunic coming down halfway across it really accented his ass.

And of course the front of it, where the sides of it curve up as kind of a curtain for the pelvis, it just makes you want to strip that tunic right off.

A good example off the web:

Yes, I think about this a lot... :)

Yep, always thought this costume would look better on a woman, and indeed it does. :)
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back during the 1960s, there was a newspaper comic strip version of Batman. In one episode Batman faced Poison Ivy, as part of the story a Batman themed Hilton hotel opened with the waitress and bell-girls wearing replicas of Robin's costume. Scroll down to the bottom of page to see what it looked like and Robin's reaction:

http://www.batgirlbat-trap.com/twof1/lost/ivy4.htm

The reprinted story starts here for those that never saw it:

http://www.batgirlbat-trap.com/twof1/lo ... Crooks.htm
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have yet to see a super heroine vid with a really great female Robin.