Cult Retro/AC Comics

General discussions about superheroines!
Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Does anyone know if there's a reason why the Cult Retro/AC Comics sites are currently off the grid? By which I mean when I try to navigate to either, it looks like the addresses are no longer being resolved/redirected/whatever the technical interweb term is, which is a bit worrying as it suggests something more serious than say a server problem.

Thanks in advance.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Very worrying!

But I did ge their email update a couple of days ago so hopefully it is just a case of a renewal being missed or smething.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

You guys must have missed the post over at Heroinemovies, they are currently working on the new season of Stormy Tempest and she winds up in a lot of peril.
Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If you mean the season 4 preview, then I had noticed that post (am looking forward to that, as well as season 5 which is even more peril-laden, based on the previews from earlier in the year). It was only in the last couple of days I'd noticed the site was down. On the plus side, the AC Comics sister site appears to be back up, so hopefully a temporary problem.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm a new fan of Nicola Rae and Stormy Tempest,and of course your work.I'm not finding a lot on Nicola on the internet though,does she have a web site? I would love to draw her and give the finished work to her(either by mail or through you in a e-mail)
Thank you and I hope a new episode comes soon,brilliant work :)
http://richpartist.deviantart.com/gallery/
That's my deviantart page where some of my artwork is.

Richard