Defeated Heroines: Magnetized

General discussions about superheroines!

Only for tonight: Magnetized: 27 min, 31 sec. What do YOU think is a Fair Price?

$24.99
36%
$25.99
12%
$26.99
12%
$27.99
12%
$28.99
8%
$29.99
4%
$30.99
No votes
$31.99
No votes
$32.99
No votes
$33.99
No votes
$34.99
No votes
$35.99
No votes
$39.99
16%
OTHER
No votes

Total votes: 25
DefeatedHeroines

Magnetized with Jennifer Dark as Nightfox comes out tomorrow. It's 27 minutes, 31 seconds. Name the fair price. ;)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

In my opnion is 28, 99 or 29,99 is a good price.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have to go with the cheapest price,and I came close to choosing OTHER and saying free :)
If there are no ots carries,chloroform scenes,or forced orgasms I have no choice but to lower the price expectation.Of course in the end,its up to you and I'll buy it anyway :) After all shes hot and shes wearing a leggings type of outfit and its white so right there its a winner for me.
Any more than $30 and I might have a little trouble getting it though,NOT made of money(ever hear of the term starving artist)? That's me :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wait a minute tomorrow???????? I can't get it until Wednesday the 11th :(
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey, man. You may have answered this in another thread, but it's been hard to keep track due to the number of them. I noticed none of the preview pics for this particular film have nudity. Does this one even feature nudity?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not according to the trailor or the site itself.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is the kind of classic scene I need to see in your videos

Richard
DefeatedHeroines

Richpartist wrote:Wait a minute tomorrow???????? I can't get it until Wednesday the 11th :(
Yup, sorry! Gotta see if this one sells. I have Brandi Aniston waiting to film and I want to make sure we can ;)
DefeatedHeroines

ranger87 wrote:Hey, man. You may have answered this in another thread, but it's been hard to keep track due to the number of them. I noticed none of the preview pics for this particular film have nudity. Does this one even feature nudity?
Nope, no nudity in this one. The script didn't make sense for it… the site as it is now was meant for the ability to have sexual situations and hire girls that are comfortable with various fetishes… nudity is just one niche to me so I only do it where it fits… To me it's a little weird if the Heroine somehow is naked or partially naked in every film… :cylon:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, I'll get it anyway.Like I said before,shes hot and wearing a great outfit. :)As for all the debate about pg,pg-13 or whatever,just make the films you want to and at the same time give your customers a little or a lot of what they want,and we will be there.
My request would be a chloro scene(s) like the youtube vids posted perhaps using Tiffany Chase :) with a ots and cradle carry(with close-ups) and then MAYBE a forced orgasm.But only if it makes sence to the story.No worries about me though,because I think your first release,as well as your posts here,prove that you are a producer worth buying from.

Richard
DefeatedHeroines

Good morning! (in my time zone anyway)

I've looked at the poll results… and obviously $24.99 was going to win… if I had $5 as an option, it would have won lol but I decided that, as a middle ground, and to be fair to everyone, that I'm going to release this film later today at $29.99. There are no audio issues, no visual issues, there is no nudity, but I'm not pricing based on sexual content… that just goes with the story. So I'll have it up for those who are interested in it!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And I WILL get it sir,but not until the 11th :)
admin

What was the point of this poll if you were planning to do what you wanted anyway? Locked. You answered your own question.