Supergirl in "The Watery Trap" (UPDATED) It's Now Playing!

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Supergirl In The Watery Trap (Fan Film). Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company. Here's just a small taste of what to expect. Here's teaser # 1.

Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here is teaser # 2..the official trailer for the fan film will be worked over the weekend and hopefully will be uploaded by the beginning of Next Week.

Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl looks better than I thought she would, and I love having her thrown into the pool. My one suggestion for future films is not to have some guy in shorts, an over-sized t-shirt, and regular shoes sitting poolside be the villain. For the sake of the superheroine genre, a villain who gets ahold of kryptonite and wants to defeat Supergirl doesn't project the mastermind criminal dressed like a 45 year old kid. Instead, how about a suit or some other more formal attire to give off the impression that he has some connections of some sort. Just a thought. Looking forward to the release of this one.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Supergirl looks better than I thought she would, and I love having her thrown into the pool. My one suggestion for future films is not to have some guy in shorts, an over-sized t-shirt, and regular shoes sitting poolside be the villain. For the sake of the superheroine genre, a villain who gets ahold of kryptonite and wants to defeat Supergirl doesn't project the mastermind criminal dressed like a 45 year old kid. Instead, how about a suit or some other more formal attire to give off the impression that he has some connections of some sort. Just a thought. Looking forward to the release of this one.

Hello, Sugarcoater. To answer your question/suggestion. Technically there was nothing I could have done for that..i actually wanted to have a female villain to do the job...but I just couldn't afford it. But, don't worry..there will be a female villain (well, sort Of) in the next Supergirl underwater peril film if I decided to create one in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion. Thanks for the complements, support and suggestion.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

So looking forward to this, seeing SG weakened and thrown in a pool, been waiting for it since i first saw it happen to Superman. Love Jac in the costume, it fits perfectly and she has a sexy toned body, great stuff!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just a quick note, if you can get someone to make the changes, i think Supergirl might look better with a shorter cape.

It looks sort of long, dropping to mid thigh or just past the hips might look better to show off more of her body and less of her cape. Probably easier to film in the pool too, less billowing red stuff.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Kitten wrote:Just a quick note, if you can get someone to make the changes, i think Supergirl might look better with a shorter cape.

It looks sort of long, dropping to mid thigh or just past the hips might look better to show off more of her body and less of her cape. Probably easier to film in the pool too, less billowing red stuff.
:supes: Thanks for the complement, Supergirl is mine. I really appreciate that you look forward to seeing it. It's been a vision/fantasy of mine for a long time. I wanted to have this scene/peril created/filmed for a long time and now it has. The company did a great job with the film as you will see.

:supes: First of all, Kitten. Thank you for chiming in on the project...when it came to the costume and how long the cape, there was and is really nothing I could or have done about that. Also I was going for the classic supergirl look when it came to the cape. I agree..it should of been a little bit shorter, but I had no control over that. Either way..it still looked good on her Besides..I was focusing on the degree of difficulty and as you will see...The actress makes it look easy. I hope you understand and I hope I answered your question/suggestion to the best of my ability.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Call me crazy but I like the long cape. Can't wait to see the vid!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:Call me crazy but I like the long cape. Can't wait to see the vid!

I love it too man!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

sugarcoater wrote:Supergirl looks better than I thought she would, and I love having her thrown into the pool. My one suggestion for future films is not to have some guy in shorts, an over-sized t-shirt, and regular shoes sitting poolside be the villain. For the sake of the superheroine genre, a villain who gets ahold of kryptonite and wants to defeat Supergirl doesn't project the mastermind criminal dressed like a 45 year old kid. Instead, how about a suit or some other more formal attire to give off the impression that he has some connections of some sort. Just a thought. Looking forward to the release of this one.
I totally agree; it's bad enough when the 'super-villain' is dressed in jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt like some average guy.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:
I totally agree; it's bad enough when the 'super-villain' is dressed in jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt like some average guy.
Hello, Evil Billy. I'll give you the same answer like I gave sugarcoater... Technically there was nothing I could have done for that..i actually wanted to have a female villain to do the job...but I just couldn't afford it. Also, it actually didn't come to me for him to dress in a suit until afterwards when then it was too late and they had finished production early. But I do promise you that if I decide to make another Supergirl underwater peril custom video/fan film ....there will be a female villain dressed in costume (well, sort Of) in the next Supergirl underwater peril film if I decided to create one in the near future. Also, the villain was actually suppose to be an average guy with a deranged mind....Just an average joe who's life isn't so hot and completely dull....so he decides he wants some kind of excitement , so he decides that creating destruction is the best way to go. He was nice enough to play the part of the villain through. true I should of chosen someone else aka a female villain..but once again, I couldn't afford it. Hope you understand.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: Just to let you folks know....The Supergirl in "The Watery Trap" Fan Film is now playing...

Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ultradude31
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good job man, and the model is superhot
Ultradude31
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good job man, and the model is superhot
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hmm, some nice legs this Supergirl has. Good job! :thumbup:
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

It was cool of you to share this with everybody I do appreciate that.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Thanks, guys! The video so far has 1,173 views and counting..Thank you so much for the support and glad you folks enjoyed this fan film....This fan film wouldn't have been possible without your support..

@Ultradude31-Thank you for the kind words...funny thing, Jac wasn't my first choice but i had and wanted to make a change and it looks like I hit the jackpot. Once again, thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed the video.
@ Ezekiel-I agree..she's very beautiful....I'm glad I made the right choice...Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed the video.
@sgz6- Thank you, sgz6..that was my plan all along..I wasn't looking to make profit out of this at all. My main goal was to focus on superheroines 'mainly Supergirl" in an underwater peril situation...and my focus was to entertain as well. Their will be more to come...glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the kind words.

Just to let you folks know..I do plan on doing another Supergirl underwater peril fan film...this time supergirl will go up against another superheroine which has gone rogue..that's my vision for the second fan film...but we're ways away for it..but, of course when I finish writing the script, get in contact with the company about my ides for the custom video/fan film...I'll definitely create another donation campaign for the project and promote it here. Stay tuned!

Once again, I'm glad you guys like it. i will do my best to make/create more superheroine fan films in the future.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Nice job. Jac LeDoux is smokin' hot... need more of her.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Just one thing I didn't like, please loose the "This looks like a job for Supergirl" lol
Other than that it was great to watch ;)
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

There needs to be more of this Jac LeDoux as Supergirl stuff. That's all I can say. I'd love to see her in some videos with a little more action.
Attachments
vlcsnap-2013-09-23-16h48m20s164.jpg
vlcsnap-2013-09-23-16h48m20s164.jpg (142.99 KiB) Viewed 5077 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

heroinefan429 wrote:There needs to be more of this Jac LeDoux as Supergirl stuff. That's all I can say. I'd love to see her in some videos with a little more action.
I am planning creating a sequel with Jac playing Supergirl again...now since I'm focusing more on underwater peril of Superheroines...This time it would be a underwater fight happening..I'll give more details in the coming days hopefully. The title of the potential sequel would be called "Supergirl: Endurance"...There will be a new post on the possible sequel project and link to donation campaign for the project in the coming days.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
heroinefan429 wrote:There needs to be more of this Jac LeDoux as Supergirl stuff. That's all I can say. I'd love to see her in some videos with a little more action.
I am planning creating a sequel with Jac playing Supergirl again...now since I'm focusing more on underwater peril of Superheroines...This time it would be a underwater fight happening..I'll give more details in the coming days hopefully. The title of the potential sequel would be called "Supergirl: Endurance"...There will be a new post on the possible sequel project and link to donation campaign for the project in the coming days.
Why not a little above ground fighting as well? Either way, I'll watch it. That girl is definitely one of the hotter ones to put on a Supergirl outfit. This film was a pleasant surprise... even if the donation campaigns are annoying. ;)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

heroinefan429 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Why not a little above ground fighting as well? Either way, I'll watch it. That girl is definitely one of the hotter ones to put on a Supergirl outfit. This film was a pleasant surprise... even if the donation campaigns are annoying. ;)
I know a lot of people were surprised with this fan film and I understand that the donation campaign are annoying sometimes..but that was the only way to get the word out on this project and to get the fan film funded in order to get made. If the project wouldn't have been funded...it probably wouldn't have been made anytime soon, faster than i did or at all. That's why I promoted the donation campaign so much..cause I really wanted to get this project done. Mind you..I'm just a rookie in this superheroine internet fan film stuff and I know a lot of people were questioning my motives and why i wanted to put the video up for free. But, See to me...i feel that it's not fair to fund for a project that you will still have to pay for. I wasn't looking for any profit out of this and I knew a lot of superheroine fans want to see Superheroines in underwater peril situations. Mind you, I never did this kind of thing before and I can understand why folks were very suspicious and hesitant on donating money to a fella they are not familiar with when it comes to superheroine fan films to the superheroine fan community. So that's understandable. I will try not to promote the Donation campaign so much like I did before..but of course if it's a poor showing on the campaign..then I have no choice but to get the word out more often. Now, I actually wanted to do this for a long time but never had the financial backing to do this at that time and then somebody told me that their are sites that can help you get funded on the project and that's what I decided to do....before I did that, I emailed the company...gave them my request..they told me how things work when it comes to filming stuff like this and how everything came together. Now I am working on a sequel...to "The Watery Trap" fan film..it will be called Supergirl: Endurance and I've already setup the donation campaign yesterday...The final day to donate for this fan film project will be on November 1st, 2013. the fan film will also be uploaded on youtube as well. In the film..their will be above fighting as well..that will lead to the underwater fighting. you can find more details on the project here on the forum: here's the link to that topic.

http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21100

Thanks for the support, inputs and questions, heroinefan429. i hope I explain it to you the best that I could.
Attachments
supergirlendurancedonationadsmall.png
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supergirl-endurance/x/3169026
supergirlendurancedonationadsmall.png (432.43 KiB) Viewed 4982 times
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great piece of work. What a find your actress is! I don't think I could ever get grenade pins back in under water - if I could even find them. SHe looks really great wet as well as dry. Well done.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

EvilDaria wrote:Great piece of work. What a find your actress is! I don't think I could ever get grenade pins back in under water - if I could even find them. SHe looks really great wet as well as dry. Well done.
Thank you very much for the comments, EvilDaria. i agree...Jac's underwater skills were top notch. MMP Studios has great models/actresses, but this one I picked from the company to do this film is the best. Their will be a sequel to this fan film..it is still in the early stages of development/creation. Once again, thanks for the comments.