Sneak Preview Trailer for "Wonder Dame vs. The Wolf"!

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex Bettinger
Henchman
Henchman

Hey everyone! Check out the sneak preview trailer for our upcoming Superheroine World release, "Wonder Dame vs. The Wolf!"

We had a BLAST shooting this, and it is coming out WAY hot, so I hope you will like it as much as we do! We'd love to make this an ongoing series!

Starring Christie Stevens, Wolf Hudson, Jessica Ryan, and Paris Kennedy!

Coming next week to SuperheroineWorld.com!!!

A
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It seems to be an interesting video, will be great to see Steven Christie in superheroine video
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This looks awesome, you guys! This will definitely be a purchase for me.
Bert

Pretty funny stuff! Hey Alex, have you ever considered offering your vids in two parts as well as a single full movie? My point is I like the actiony stuff that you generally offer in the first half of your vids, but I'm less interested in the more hardcore stuff that typically makes up the second half. Perhaps you could offer the halves separately for, say, 2/3rds the full price? It would certainly get me to buy in, whereas now I balk at paying the full nut and getting content I'm not interested in. Just a suggestion.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Looks great! About time SHW did a new superheroine flick!
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Any update when this will be released? Looking forward to seeing it especially the unmasking scene since you really don't have them as part of your videos.
Alex Bettinger
Henchman
Henchman

Will be online in just like an hour! Watch out for it!!

ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

hey alex ..are you working any villaness taking on the superheroine like the head mistress,or the lotus princess or a new villaness taking on the superheroine?