Omega Woman and Gamma Girl 1 - Hypnotics World

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

My, how quickly time flies. This little beauty was my first intro to Hypnotics World (and, by extension, this board), way back in 2008. And now, as I'm on the brink of writing a tribute fic to it, I think it's only fitting that I finally offer a review for the video in question.

First and foremost, Orgasma stole the show. Everything from her costume to her curves to her playful-but-venomous voice was absolutely perfect (and weirdly enough, she kind of reminded me of my middle school science teacher... hmmm...).

Now, the two heroines in question were great as well, and I take my hat off to MH for replicating the sexy, skintight, and colorful costumes of Electra-Woman and Dyna-Girl - behind only Yvonne Craig's Batgirl and Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman in bringing the joys of sexy superheroines to viewers across the country. Little touches like Gamma Girl's childish pigtails went a long way in establishing the general mood.

Some people might complain about how the two crimefighting cuties went down so quickly, but weirdly enough, I kind of like it. In less than five minutes, two women who look like they should be feared by all criminals are stripped down to what they really are: silly little girls in capes and long underwear, about to get theirs. I guess seeing incompetent (but earnest) heroines is just a big turn-on for me.

The mind control bit was great as usual, but Orgasma making the duo follow her degrading commands should have gone on for much longer. Making Gamma Girl bark like a dog was classic, thought I wish it were followed up by some more commands like "fetch me a drink" or "lick my boots". The "shut up" that Orgasma snaps at Gamma Girl, though? Classic. And while I'm still not totally onboard with the whole de-booting fetish, it was kind of hot in this video (especially when Orgasma made Gamma Girl sniff and lick Omega Woman's hose-clad foot).

I was excited by the sexual action we got to see, but at the same time disappointed by how little there was. Watching Orgasma molest the not-so-dynamic duo through their costumes was hot the first time around, but it kind of got old (maybe a close up on their camel toes could have changed that?), as did the sight of her groping their boobs. It picked up a little once Orgasma ordered them to start rubbing each other, though. And once the vibro-wand came into the picture, everything shifted into pure gold, and if the sight of Omega Woman and Gamma Girl helplessly screaming in orgasm didn't seal the deal, then the sight of Orgasma loudly slapping their pussies definitely did.

The general fanservice shots, I have no complaints about. I could sit here watching Orgasma's butt all day...

8 out of 10.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

this was also my first MH movie and I totally enjoyed Kristin Cameron as Omega Woman....I liked all the characters and it was a very good production. The ones since haven't been up to quality as this first one! I also remember a photo set that came with the description of the dvd but can't find those pics anymore
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

One of my all time faves. A very simple video, but loved the mind control!