Why customs?

General discussions about superheroines!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm just curious... why do people order customs?

There are so many videos out there.... what do you get from a custom video that you can't get from an existing video?

Is if the idea of controlling the story?
The cast?
The content?
Is it that scenes in existing videos are lacking in some way, and you want to write one that makes up for it?
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

For me it's content... Most producers of the genre don't cater to my particular fetish, so I have to order a custom to get a vid with my favorite content. Also it's nice to be able to choose the actresses who appear. I've had good luck up till now, most everyone has been professional and come through on the product.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All of the above :)
I only did 2 customs so far(Velvet Fantasies,Evangeline)and I was very satisfied

Richard
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

Like Richpartist said, All of the Above.

Like pretty much everyone on this board, I have particular fetishes that a regular video can't always meet. And I wouldn't expect them to, because if it's particular to me, who else would likely buy it?

Think about it this way: You have a particular dream/fantasy. It's vivid, keeps coming back to you, gets you wet/hard...but it's likely not for everyone. If you have the money, why not make that fantasy a reality? One where you can write out the script, determine the action, and (within reason) select the players you want to portray it?
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

the fetish is something very personal, sometimes you have to see a specific scene or that video turn around a specific fetish.
I like good stories, sometimes producer try put several fetish on a video to attracts more consumer. I like to create a story and the fetish that I love been put in there like I want, and sure choose my fave models to make this, it's great.
It's not possible to do it offen(expansive), but I love order custom videos. :)